Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. (1348 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Whats The Difference Between Sex And Lovemaking / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
In ur own view can u tell us the difference between sex and lovemaking ....Does it deal with the style??
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by Elosky20: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
TorresUc:
In ur own view can u tell us the difference between sex and lovemaking ....Does it deal with the style??
sex is when u sleep with a prostitute without romance.
e.g you cant kiss her

lovemaking is when you have sex with ur wife in a romantic way.
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by cruzita(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't know
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by midehi2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
if i talk now, they will say am naughty

sex: drunk, tear off clothes, pounce on her, hanging, standing, sideways, doggy etc

love making: finger touching every sweet zone gently, tongue on tips, ears, neck,down below, sending sensations to her brain, she's damn w.et, enter slowly, jerk gently, ussshh....
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by espn(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sex could be rough and it involved little or no connectivity between partners involved.. You could have sex with anybody without bin emotionally involved with each other.. while making love involves real intimacy. In this case both partners are physically, mentally and spiritually connected..
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by Slikbae: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
baaad girl wink wink
midehi2:

sex: drunk, tear off clothes, pounce on her, hanging, standing, sideways, doggy etc

love making: finger touching every sweet zone gently, tongue on tips, ears, neck,down below, sending sensations to her brain, she's damn w.et, enter slowly, jerk gently, ussshh....
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by midehi2(f): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
baaad girl wink wink
cheesy
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by dollyjoy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
midehi2:

shockedsmileycheesycheesycheesy

well analylised.
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by midehi2(f): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

well analylised.
babe how far?
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by midehi2(f): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:

well analylised.
babe how far?
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by dollyjoy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
midehi2:
babe how far?
i just dey oo.d way wen u break dat thing down shacheesy
Re: Difference Between SEX And LOVEMAKING. by Justiyke4u: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
All na sex

(1) (Reply)

“I Caught My Wife In Bed With An Okada Boy” Benue State Lawyer / Photo-see Selfishness On Vals Day / Should Jobless Guys Go Into Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.