Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? (978 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe (2) (3) (4)

What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by naijasaba(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2009
a little upset made her
turn away from me.what must i do?
advice
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2009
Apologise I guess.

Some begging might need to be thrown in, depends on the 'weight' of whatever was done to upset her.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly got her upset?
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by iice(f): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2009
What exactly made her upset?
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by ngel0v3(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2009
You're lucky it isn't the bad case of seeing another guy apart from you.
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by 190: 3:25am On Jun 22, 2009
beat her
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by biola44: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2009
wat did u do?
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by tpiah: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2009
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by izeek(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2009
if u dont say what u did, how do we advice?
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by naijasaba(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2009
Its because i did not
sleep with her,when
he needed me.
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by whitelexi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
Guy, u shit for church oh! Go and give the lady what she wants! angry
No fall my hand oh cool
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by Tonyet1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
@poster,

was ur union suppose to be on sex, if no then quit her because sex aint a big deal

if yes then you bera fulfil your vow. . . . ok!
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by izeek(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
what hapening to our girls this days!! has the weather suddenly gone cold?
the other poster had his gf rape him, now u turned urs down.
old boy there is no apologies that wud make that up unless u give it to her real time.

and u must give am like 5rounds at a stretch till she seke!
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by princesa(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
dumb undecided
dumber undecided undecided
dumbest undecided undecided undecided

topic sha angry
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by ovokefe: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
simple tire am one hot slap anytim u se am e go day respet u.
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by TheSeeker(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2009
Man, you struck a nerve. If I may ask, why did she ask you to sleep with her? Was she ill or the weather went abruptly cold? I don't understand an effing part of this. You didn't sleep with her and she bounced on you with attitudes? Dude, you need to have a little reality check, if that's what she wants give it to her all day and night if you can. If you drop off like a hat, well, we know who to blame. grin
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by naijasaba(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
Guys and ladies,help me out,i really love her.
uptill now she still refuse my calls.
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by 190: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
ooh my gawd

ure still here
didnt u hear wot we said
go 2 her place and Bleep
the living daylite outta her to.to! angry angry
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by xynerio(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2009
If her birthday is around d corner, send her a surprising birthday text including when she should come and see u. Girls like to be squash on their birthday.
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by OkraSoup1: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2009
Why didn't you give it to her when she asked?
You're not waiting for an s.t.d. to clear up are you?
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by princesa(f): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
190:

ooh my gawd

ure still here
didnt u hear wot we said
go 2 her place and Bleep
the living daylite outta her to.to! angry angry
how lewdly funny grin
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by steve49ja(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
Surgery? undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by naijasaba(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2009
Thank you my good
people of nairaland.

she has started picking
my calls,im really
feeling
cool.
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by naijachix(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2009
naijasaba:

Its because i did not
sleep with her,when
he needed me.

wait a minute! guy, is this some sort of a joke. . . abi are u planning of sleeping with a she-male?
abeg feel us in.
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by naijasaba(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
naijachix:

wait a minute! guy, is this some sort of a joke. . . abi are u planning of sleeping with a she-male?
abeg feel us in.

I dont understand u naijachix.

she is my one and only
and from now i will
always ensure i give it to her
when she need it.my baby
N/B I WILL NEVER SHARE
IT with anybody,what do mean by
feel us in?
Re: What Can I Do To Get The Heart Of My Babe Back? by Ollami(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
beg am

50 Things About Woman / My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her / Is It Normal?