Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her (975 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by xavier3(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2010
grin
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by Diva20(f): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2010
She sounds sexy. BTW, it's not schizophrenia it's bipolar disorder you intended to say.
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2010
@poster
she has too many "skankish" issues to sort out. finding someone sane would probably be better for your mind/future.

it seems that this gal of yours dont think too highly of you.
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by TewMuch: 2:17am On Apr 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She has another boyfriend or other boyfriends. Your clue is when she doesnt want to be seen with you holding hands walking down her street. Her boyfriend may live in the area. Shes not bipolar or a schizo, shes just a player. Or maybe keeping her options open, you must know by now that shes smart and knows how to juggle men. She also doesnt operate with emotions. grin cheesy
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by xavier3(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2010
^^^^^ if u feel shes got odas den y wuld she b dat strict wit me not 2av anytin 2do wit oda females. i also asked her not 2av options cos i intend marrying her.
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by googles: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

dont you think this chic has too much issues she battling with. . . . . . its all too much for one person

the only thing i can say is if she respects you she wouldnt be treating you like dis. . . . who leaves her boyfriend hanging for hours to be dancing in a club with

random guys undecided since you intend to marry this chic maybe you should pour out your mind to her tell her exactly how you feel abt her attitude to life.

maybe all she needs is a voice of reasoning and true concern to bring her back to her senses. . . i wish you goodluck with her tho'
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2010
I honestly do not think she has MPD, to me she is just playing you. I could be wrong though
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by Hafolabi: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
shes into open relationship without sharing, to her u're the right guy and she will not share you. hummm strange,
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by Hotchyk(f): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2010
This girl will exhaust you and dump you as soon as she is ready. Take the 1st step b4 she breaks ur heart.
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by phoenixsta: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Xavier i may be wrong or seen as rather arsh but the truth is i don't think she's worthy of having

lyf has diff strokes for diff folks tho but i don't think you really need to worry your head over her

just let her be on her way or better still if you can live her knid of lyf you know since you said you luv her

let her feel doze of her pills too just flex around alittle bit let her see you angle and i think that might bring to

her sences then you can both sit down and iron issues out, kiss kiss kiss Luck,
Re: My Girl has a sly personality. I Love Her But How Do I Trust Her by TewMuch: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
xavier3:

^^^^^ if u feel shes got odas den y wuld she b dat strict wit me not 2av anytin 2do wit oda females. i also asked her not 2av options cos i intend marrying her.

I am sensing there is either a huge age gap between you guys, or she does not trust you and is keeping her options open. She may just also be that kind of person. Dont let her "humble" attitude fool you, it is all pretense.
1)If there is a big age gap; she is immature and not at the stage that you are at. That is why sometimes its best to date a girl no more than 4 years younger than you are.

2) Some girls believe it or not are just like some men. They have their main guy and then others. It makes them feel good about themselves. This girl has the ability to detach herself from really falling in love. I think she is keeping her options open really. You should take a break from her as she does not respect a good guy like you. This kinds of people hardly change, they are either attention seekers (enjoy attention they get from men and cannot do without it), or they are just loose. Am sure you want a good wife and mother, this one may not be it for you. Look for a more mature and level headed lady. good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal? / My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode / After A While I No Longer See His Uniqueness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.