Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants (32462 Views)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by princeogbeide1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Estimable(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
The kind weapons those militants have eh, naija army fit no match them oooo

8 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lols
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by doctokwus: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Involved or not tompolo has made his case worse.
His foolishness made him to avoid efcc and a court summon, now he is a fugitive, with little cash having had his accounts frozen.
Tompolo wud now be lucky to be alive to appear in court.
See where st upidity has got a militant.

10 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by ricsman(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
ok na
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by philanthropist1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am just observing
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by erekoshe: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]great. Invade that place. fetch them out, make an example of anyone you catch.

No one is above the law.

They think it's the Clueless Jonathan that is still driving.
[/size]

Its not about Jonathan or Buhari, try to be wise... Think about the innocent citizens youll destroy, thinn abt the anger that will be creatwd evennin unborn babies...Militancy was terrible under OBJ who faced them with military might, it died down under YarAdua who settled them.. Guess what, the cost of settling them is less than facing them.

Now oil productions will drop, you'll need military weapons while paying them half that amount will solve the issue and then integrate them into the society wisely..

4 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Leviseed: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ok let's c wat ll happen next
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by shamecurls(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Very good counter reaction. The Nigerian Air-force should take to the sky and mount surveillance across the creeks and the Navy should be on the waters.

We cant just afford to be dialoging with miscreants just because we know they can destroy. It better we wipe them off once and for all so it sends a message to the upcoming ones that militancy does not pay.

Amnesty was a major mistake made by the Nigerian Government.

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by IamPatriotic(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
no delay.....a new sheriff in town....Tompolo must be on the run by now.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by prettytasha(f): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by steveneche(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
anything extreme is allways a problem.... north-north n south -south, always nigeria's problem
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
I want Tompolo dead or live. Destroy everything in his domain.

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Mufasa27(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Soldiers bursting into homes of harmless citizens is totally uncalled for..... We ain't in the military regime for Christ sake..... sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by changingtimes(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Abeg make una keep quit e Baba know Wetin him dey do ooo.SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by cocoduck: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moronns
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by awoyam1: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
The militants can't keep the FG on his toes every time threatening and bombing Federal assets/pipes. I feel it's time to put this matter to rest once and for all even if it takes more bombings. The current military is different from past years. With new transparent procurement in military hardware the militants are in for a hard knock. Let the battle begin. FG Vs Militants.

5 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by allthingsgood: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oh that have not even started.
Buhari please level that community jor. Silly twats. You want to hold the entire country to ransome because of one individual abi. Una neva see anytin

4 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
No be d first person wey go police station de win case... NIGERIA ARMY smoke out those CRIMINALs, if TOMPOLO wants to prove stubborn SHOT his right leg n take the glorify CRIMINAL to court. They think PMB is GEJ or YAR-ARDUA, kill them like CHICKEN nathing will HAPPEN
10 GENERALS r being court marshalled na ORDINARY CREEK RATS de make noise

5 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by gurunlocker: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
I just hope this government doesn't create another boko haram in the N-delta

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by phlamy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
patriotic007:
buhari is drawing too many battle lines.....ND will be d one dat will hook his throat

which throat are you talking about

See ehn, my people say.

One person can cook food for a crowd, the crowd will finish it
but when the crowd cooks for one person, the person can never finish it

Dont you ever under estimate what Buhari and FG can do, please dont
And I tell you, nothing will happen thereafter. We will only but wail

Meanwhile, let me see if I have anyone left in Warri

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by datribune: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fools never learn. It's better their elders advice Tompolo & his misguided miscreants to think twice & not dare d resolve of dis govt to fight corruption. I trust PMB, a General who in our history has put down many insurrections including Maitatsine, d Chadian incursions & Biafra to deal wit dis misguided misfits.

4 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by ernecy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
God help us!.. Now we're back to 2009 and I'm very sure some set of people would be exceedingly excited at this sad news, just the way they were very excited over the news of the bombings yesterday. These sons of devils get very excited at any negative news and they totally support anything that destabilises the country they call a zoo.

Very soon we would hear some of them make statements like 'our oil' and you begin to wonder when they also became oil producing Niger-Deltans whose environment is being polluted and whose peace is being eroded by the activities of a few miscreants.
please I beg u in the name God, don't derail this thread

3 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Priwillo: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
I hope. We don't loose soldiers .
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by hollywater: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
I like this......counter attack to bad......
Bet me in no distance time you will hate it!
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
passionate88:
They can't invade sambisa
SAMBISA is DONE n DUSTED Gbaramatu is Next, this is PMB not OGOGORO jonathan. No DULLING, operation smoke d CREEK RATS

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by gomeks(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sorry for the innocent civilians, the fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by ElCapone(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
patriotic007:
buhari is drawing too many battle lines.....ND will be d one dat will hook his throat
Which throat, dis militants shld stop da bombing, I tot they were under amnesty. No 1 fights with a whole nation and expects to win.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
mildflame:

SAMBISA is DONE n DUSTED
Gbaramatu is Next, this is PMB not OGOGORO jonathan.
No DULLING, operation smoke d CREEK RATS
Done?, I dey laff u

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by ElCapone(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
RichDad1:
Kill them all angry angry angry angry
***in spartacus voice***
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by lielbree: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Estimable:
The kind weapons those militants have eh, naija army fit no match them oooo
Them no match at all at all.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
ernecy:
please I beg u in the name God, don't derail this thread
Don't blame me please. I was only reacting angrily to a very distasteful, inciting and irritating comment which someone else made on this same subject.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station / Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) / Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.