Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants (32464 Views)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by great664(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Tampolo denied,,,rubish,dasuki denied,dekposi denied,metuh denied,ipob terrorist denied etc,where are they now for denying?
And do you connect the lost of election to someone that is already wanted by the law,kindly educate me?
Did they really need to do that to frame him?
. Your moniker says it all, Hate will never make you see anything clearer...
.Did you read the post before the attack that people want to frame him ? And what the Bleep about others denying, who give a shiiit about them...

Go get a life and channel your hatred to other things, Politics will only make you get stroke early.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by axtpleasure: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]great. Invade that place. fetch them out, make an example of anyone you catch.

No one is above the law.

They think it's the Clueless Jonathan that is still driving.
[/size]

Goat wea u dey wen fg beg to meet with tompolo yrs back... Your dullard will feel the heat jst watch out. Nobody new how tompolo looked like untill he offered to bring himself out abi u don forget? Maybe u want more of his kind cos trouble never dies its d people who dies.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
Don't worry, you wouldn't understand where I'm coming from and why I made that comment. I know all the states which produce oil and the ones which are even about to start producing soon, my comment wasn't literal.

Don't generalise everything and every person you see/hear. I don't and cannot hate any tribe. I have a reason why I made the comment I made and it was not literal, and neither was it meant to insult a tribe. Ipob does not represent Igbo., and that I detest the heresies taught by ipob and what it has turned the brains of some of my brothers into is more reason why I detest them.
Will you shut up! Who are your 'brothers'? God forbid!
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by CohenJane: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
I was very vocal in pointing out to the world that you're an impostor.... A very stvpid one for that matter. A miserable Yorubastard masquerading as an Igbo man. I think I've been vindicated.

Like I told you before, it is only a very foolish man that will join forces with strangers and hostile neighbors to hurl stones and missiles into his father's compound. It's good you've shown yourself once again.

Unnecessary hatred for Igbos will be your greatest undoing.

I have this song, I mean the bold part, at several threads on this forum and its nauseating. Even respectable Igbo leaders of thought have asked you people to jettison this thought but you will not here. Stop playing the victim car! Igbo, rise up and walk! Me, I'm not hiding my monicker o, I'm omo yoruba gan gan ni
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
CohenJane:
I have this song, I mean the bold part, at several threads on this forum and its nauseating. Even respectable Igbo leaders of thought have asked you people to jettison this thought but you will not here. Stop playing the victim car! Igbo, rise up and walk! Me, I'm not hiding my monicker o, I'm omo yoruba gan gan ni
Who is this one? You want to be noticed and you've been noticed. Now run away and never come back. I dont engage your likes

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
great664:
. Your moniker says it all, Hate will never make you see anything clearer...
.Did you read the post before the attack that people want to frame him ? And what the Bleep about others denying, who give a shiiit about them...

Go get a life and channel your hatred to other things, Politics will only make you get stroke early.
Stroke,nah,it is people that are pained cos an illiterate is ruling that are liable to die before their time,people like you,Igbos,niger delta criminals etc,let them damaged the oil installation nah,na who go cry in the end?
Tell them to stand and fight if them get liver,also,tell them to get ready for collerteral damaged etc casuaties of war,tell them that the army will not like to take prisoners.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by dfav: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
One thing u guys should knw is that there are types of group in the creek...

1. The militants
Tompolo used to b the head of Delta & Bayelsa state groups but I dont knw for now. Cos this one dat he is denying the bombing that means there maybe another bad kids in the block.

2. The oil thieves
These guys operates like organized crime their members include top govt. People including military guys.. I dey suspect this group for this latest bombing cos they make more money from the hundreds of oil wells wen pipeline are shut in

3. The ethnic groups thats support tribal war
Example of this group are those Izon youth and Ayiri/Itsekiri boys whom want to dethroned the Ijaws from being head of the Niger delta tribes.

So the government should try and knw the actual group involved in this bombing. ..

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Legitbaba(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Applaner:
Tompolo, don't mind them they came to arrest you pretending to be looking for militants
Those NA go see tompolo face to face... Buh dem no go fit arrest am...
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
I was very vocal in pointing out to the world that you're an impostor.... A very stvpid one for that matter. A miserable Yorubastard masquerading as an Igbo man. I think I've been vindicated.

Like I told you before, it is only a very foolish man that will join forces with strangers and hostile neighbors to hurl stones and missiles into his father's compound. It's good you've shown yourself once again.

Unnecessary hatred for Igbos will be your greatest undoing.
The more you keep equating the ipob sect and its ideologies with general Igbos, the more you continue to get me pissed off. Be ye reminded that in a political or economic argument, I'm under no obligation to take sides based on tribe (common sense takes the priority for me not tribe), and if that is what you keep regarding as my hatred for Igbos, then you are free to keep fooling yourself. And about what you perceive of me as regards my origins, that's you bloody business, your opinions or thoughts about me don't add food to my table so you can shove that stinking opinion up your a*s.

Now for the benefits of reasonable people out there reading this (cc: SSpeter, VellyG), the reason I made my earlier statement was simple, I got off an argument with one ipob zombie who prayed that the bombing of oil facilities should continue as long as Hausas and Yorubas dont leave SS and SE oil alone. It wasn't just a senseless and unfortunate stance, but it was also ignorant because we are talking purely of SS oil and the SS environment here; and for the records, even the so called SW has equal amounts of oil as the SE presently.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Legitbaba(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
AntiIPOB:
My four month old baby get sense pass you,what is the size of the entire south south?
The oil belong to niger delta and niger delta is not part of nigeria?
And what makes you think federal gvt can not afford war with the criminals in niger delta?
Was biafran war founded by oil money?
Recieve sense ijn.
From ur analogy.. . D oil in Saudi Arabia belongs to d world.. B cos dey are part of d world abi?? Or d oil in Iran belongs to d Asian continent jst b cos dey are part of dat continet abi??
Get ma point... Yes d oil is for d whole Nigeria.. Buh dat region dah produces it should b treated as fairly as possible... Which is nt been d story in dis Nigerian setting
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Danfaga(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
patriotic007:
buhari is drawing too many battle lines.....ND will be d one dat will hook his throat
I sure about that.? If you don't trim the grass today it will definitely kill your crop tomorrow. We saw Bokoharam. I think it's time all the grasses be trimmed very very well.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by kraftsta(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
These guys just want to completely suffocate our economy dats already gasping for breath...may God help us.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by pasol4real(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its So unfortunate that Nigerians do not learn from history.i laugh as i read people's comments on this thread ,praising pmb.
Even obj who is a more piwerful n forceful general cud not stop the militants.This guies know their area better than anybody or force in the world.ask america What happened to them in Vietnam dat made them run away from there.The creek is the home of the militants n not even the us marines cud defeat them there.blive u me dis guies are more fortified n have acquired more sophisticated weapons to face any military in the world.
The only way out of this is dialogue ,but unfortunately we have a tyrant in power whose reasoning cud be said to be " one way traffic".
Belive u me when i say that ,shud dis fight continue n lingers ,the ppl that wud lose wud be the innocent ppl in
the area, the soldiers the fg n finally Nigerians.
The militants wud be the winners.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by great664(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Stroke,nah,it is people that are pained cos an illiterate is ruling that are liable to die before their time,people like you,Igbos,niger delta criminals etc,let them damaged the oil installation nah,na who go cry in the end?
Tell them to stand and fight if them get liver,also,tell them to get ready for collerteral damaged etc casuaties of war,tell them that the army will not like to take prisoners.
Look out how hatred filled you yet you complain when they want to leave your useless country just imagine what you are saying against your fellow country men, that's the hate that cause stroke, you don't want them, yet you don't pray for them to go......

I only pity your kind in this country, why not carry gun to the creek rather than hiding behind your phone to preach hate...

May any God or deity you believe in gives you 100 folds what you wish others...
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by basileze: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
The Militants want Resource Control From Their Fatherland!

goodlifehyd:
which dialogue again, kindly correct me if I am wrong, ain't this militants earning directly from the FG and also sent abroad to study? What else do they want if not trouble
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
The more you keep equating the ipob sect and its ideologies with general Igbos, the more you continue to get me pissed off. Be ye reminded that in a political or economic argument, I'm under no obligation to take sides based on tribe and if that is what you keep regarding as my hatred Igbos, then you can keep fooling yourself. And about what you perceive of me as regards my origins, that's you bloody business, your opinions or thoughts about me don't add food to my table so you can shove that stinking opinion up your a*s.

Now for the benefits of any reasonable person out there reading this, the reason I made my earlier statement was simple, I got off an argument with one ipob zombie who prayed that the bombing of oil facilities should continue as long as Hausas and Yorubas dont leave SS and SE oil alone. It was a senseless and unfortunate stance because we are talking purely of SS oil and SS environment here; and for the records, even the so called SW has equal amounts of oil as the SE presently.
I do not wish to engage you again... Do you know why? You fall short of my expectations. What sort of a man refers to his supposed people and place as THEY? Even if you disagree with them on political issues, it still should be WE. I hope you get my drift. Your use of the word THEY in reference to Igboland and Igbo people is a clear indicator that there's absolutely no spiritual or emotional connection between YOU Obailala and the Igbo nation. It simply means you're not Igbo as you've been claiming.

I'm only trying to expose the treacherous slimy impostor that you are, just for the benefit of the few gullible who might want to fall for your antics.

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by laprince(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
ademega:
these guys hate their own people. they are doing all these because of their self. they know that their actions will draw the attention of N/A. and they know these military guys gat no bit of joy in them. they know for sure they will kill, wound and destroy. the militants may not be directly affected but their people will be affected by their actions.
in other hand, Mr president is not a man that is ready to tolerate any kind nonsense from any quarter. everybody must surely pay for his or her actions under this administration

You seem to make sense. However, the president is not diplomatic in all his approaches to issues.

War and military invasion would only draw us back as a nation.

Besides, the same people that are sustaining our country are now being made to flee their homes by the invading soldiers. This is not proper.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by kenyguy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Let the action begins. If your from that community please watch your movements. #Safetyfirst
Thank You!!!
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Realonekingsley(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is it safe to say that Nigerian soldiers are gallant when dealing with issues in SE,SS and SW but are less brave when handling cases in the NE?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by laprince(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
RichDad1:
Kill them all angry angry angry angry

Kill who?
Are you ok?

The military is just terrorising the innocent. You are here saying kill them all. Kill who?

You should be praying that this issue does not degenerate. If not, Buhari would get a war he won't believe. And who suffers? Nigerians. You and I.

Boko haram is far up in the north east, we are ferling the pain everywhere. If these people start, we will not just fear for our lives, we would have reasons to fear for our economy too.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
I do not wish to engage you again... Do you know why? You fall short of my expectations. What sort of a man refers to his supposed people and place as THEY? Even if you disagree with them on political issues, it still should be WE. I hope you get my drift. Your use of the word THEY in reference to Igboland and Igbo people is a clear indicator that there's absolutely no spiritual or emotional connection between YOU Obailala and the Igbo nation. It simply means you're not Igbo as you've been claiming.

I'm only trying to expose the treacherous slimy impostor that you are, just for the benefit of the few gullible who might want to fall for your antics.
It is not my problem that you do not understand the use of English especially as regards making an unbiased narrative.. Okay, I am Yoruba... happy?... now swerve!
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
mildflame:

De laugh now, na so GEJ being de drink OGOGORO n de laugh when BOKO HARAM start. GBARAMATU go know say MILLITANTS na BOYS SCOUT to BUHARI
Laugh well well, when U start to CRY I go de here
Buhari dullard get mind?, that fear fear illiterate we fail English language for result we him forge

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Paentera(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
SSpeter:
Talk what you know. I am from Imo. I am ND. My area Oguta is an oil producing region. My 5yrs in university was paid with oil money scholarship same with other people from my community. There is oil in Abia and Anambra. Imo has more oil than cross-river....i hope I have enlightened you? you can still google list of oil producing state in Nigeria.....3 out 5 SE states are oil producing states...oya start to dey cry

Niger Delta is a defined area around where the River Niger empties through tributaries called a delta, into the Atlantic Ocean. Imo isnt within this area so does not qualify.

Being an oil producing state isnt what makes that state a Niger Delta State though most if not all Niger Delta states produce crude oil
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
It is not my problem that you do not understand the use of English. Swerve!
I've already made my point... The whole world now knows. Every other thing from you is inconsequential. You can only continue to fool yourself.... Nobody cares. I'll only ask Igbos to beware of your antics by disregarding your comments here. They're ill-intended.

There's a huge difference between...
1. They don't have oil
2. We don't have oil

And besides we know those whose stock in trade is to recite the monotonous chorus of THERE'S NO OIL IN IGBOLAND. When we know such statements are borne out of sheer ignorance and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
erekoshe:

Its not about Jonathan or Buhari, try to be wise... Think about the innocent citizens youll destroy, thinn abt the anger that will be creatwd evennin unborn babies...Militancy was terrible under OBJ who faced them with military might, it died down under YarAdua who settled them.. Guess what, the cost of settling them is less than facing them.

Now oil productions will drop, you'll need military weapons while paying them half that amount will solve the issue and then integrate them into the society wisely..

So what exactly are their demands ? Is FG still not committed to the amnesty programme? How is this programme even affecting ordinary Niger Deltan ? Nigeria will not bow down to cheap blackmail as it is clearly evident that the activities of these boys are political. If they fail to put their brain into use,amnesty will be cancelled and there will be lot of destructions and deaths in that area. They certainly can't defeat Nigeria. I hope they will not be stupid enough to kill just a soldier this time around.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by coldsummer: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
axtpleasure:

Goat wea u dey wen fg beg to meet with tompolo yrs back... Your dullard will feel the heat jst watch out. Nobody new how tompolo looked like untill he offered to bring himself out abi u don forget? Maybe u want more of his kind cos trouble never dies its d people who dies.

learn to spell at least.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]great. Invade that place. fetch them out, make an example of anyone you catch.

No one is above the law.

They think it's the Clueless Jonathan that is still driving.
[/size]
shatap!Abeg
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Don't mess with an old soilder. Once a general always a general.
he's behaving like a retired inspector of police.

he should not let his anger tumble his brain.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Paentera:
Niger Delta is a defined area around where the River Niger empties through tributaries called a delta, into the Atlantic Ocean. Imo isnt within this area so does not qualify.

Being an oil producing state isnt what makes that state a Niger Delta State though most if not all Niger Delta states produce crude oil
The Imo River is a tributary of the River Niger and deltas into the Atlantic. I hope you don't continue peddling your falsehood and making a public show of your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
patriotic007:
buhari is drawing too many battle lines.....ND will be d one dat will hook his throat
that careless man dey joke sha. person wey misplace certificate, chibok girls and 2016 budget. he should know he's not that strong to handle all these problems
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by EbirichBen(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
When I hear KILL them all, I began to ask if the people are not Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) / Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos / Thief With Charms Tied Around His Waist Set Ablaze For Snatching Bag (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.