Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants (32460 Views)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
passionate88:
you sef no even sabi spell too. Like presidiot like supporter. English f9

Ur Brain na my ANUS I no need to explain any shit to U....
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
erekoshe:

Think straight.. Oil prices are down, if Amnesty is cancelled, oil facilities will go down, the FG will running maximum loss..

You're obviously sympathetic to the course of these militants and that's why your assertion here is so dumb. Who will bring down the oil facilities? Tompolo? Asari Dokubo?okay,some faceless guys,right? You're not getting the message ! Nigeria will never bow down to terrorism from any angle- boko Haram,Ipob or ND militants. The new Sheriff is not a weak man and he won't be cowed by some thugs from a section of the country. Before you start telling me about how powerful the militants are or the kind of weapons in their possession, I truly hope they will not be stupid enough to attack a unit of soldiers deployed to that area because that will be a recipe for destructions,agonies and deaths.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2016
mildflame:

Ur Brain na my ANUS I no need to explain any shit to U....
your presidiot's brain is your anus
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2016
passionate88:
your presidiot's brain is your anus

Oh resorting to repetitive quote shey, a true product of a CO-CK SUCKING HARLOT mother n HOPELESS CRIMINAL OGOGORO father.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
mildflame:

A DERANGED LUNATIC like U HUFFING n PUFFING like an OVER BLOATED CHIMPANZEE. BABA will smoke all U CREEK RATS out n burn u all like SH-IT
Him no be OGOGORO WOMAN WRAPPER like goodluck MUMU jonathan
who's 'baba'? Is he the west Germany guy?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 5:23am On Jan 20, 2016
passionate88:
who's 'baba'? Is he the west Germany guy?
Ya the West Germany G that sent OGOGORO Jonathan to POLITICAL OBLIVION, that sent Mama Peace the AREA MAMA of 9ja back to FISH SMOKING. The G wey make BOKO HARAM look like BISCUIT BONE come give METUH massive UPPER CUT.
Now all U MOTHER 4kIN CREEK RATS na SUYA him go take una do. Men! This WEST GERMANY G just de do things GERMAN GERMAN
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

Ya the West Germany G that sent OGOGORO Jonathan to POLITICAL OBLIVION, that sent Mama Peace the AREA MAMA of 9ja back to FISH SMOKING. The G wey make BOKO HARAM look like BISCUIT BONE come give METUH massive UPPER CUT.
Now all U MOTHER 4kIN CREEK RATS na SUYA him go take una do. Men! This WEST GERMANY G just de do things GERMAN GERMAN
so the idiot is also a cannibal?. This is interesting
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2016
passionate88:
so the idiot is also a cannibal?. This is interesting

Men big time! restricted to LOOTERS/ CORRUPT BASTARDS, VANDALS n CREEK RATS like U, Ur FATHER n una VILLAGE CHIEF
The CANNIBAL go process u all into kilichee n use KUNU wash am down. Bunch of REPROBATE OMO ALE(BASTARDS)
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by phoneport(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

Men big time! restricted to LOOTERS/ CORRUPT BASTARDS, VANDALS n CREEK RATS like U, Ur FATHER n una VILLAGE CHIEF
The CANNIBAL go process u all into kilichee n use KUNU wash am down. Bunch of REPROBATE OMO ALE(BASTARDS)

You are almost too emotional for my liking.
Do not mind mildflame, guess when someone is polling your legs you ought to know better.
Well i like your zeal for Nigeria.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2016
phoneport:

You are almost too emotional for my liking.
Do not mind mildflame, guess when someone is polling your legs you ought to know better.
Well i like your zeal for Nigeria.

BOY you don CHOP
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by phoneport(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

BOY you don CHOP
My brother i they fast o, i never CHOP grin grin grin
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

The presidiot is a bastard cannibal?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2016
phoneport:
My brother i they fast o, i never CHOP grin grin grin
That is why I asked
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2016
passionate88:
The presidiot is a bastard cannibal?
When this TW-AT mates where going to school to learn he was busy STEALING OGOGORO n SMOKED FISH, now see what he has turned into
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

When this Arrow mates where going to school to learn he was busy STEALING OGOGORO n SMOKED FISH, now see what he has turned into
but the presidiot didn't even go to school
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
passionate88:
but the presidiot didn't even go to school
The World calls Mr President while U n Ur father CREEK RATS
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

He just signed an agreement in UAE for d likes of Ur FRAUDULENT MENTORS to have all ill gotten wealth brought back n have the SCUMBAGS jailed. USA,BRITAIN,SWITZERLAND, FRANCE trust him n queue behinde.
Dasuki is just a tip of the iceberg, OGOGORO goodluck MUMU jonathan USELESS ebele the WOMAN WRAPPER go follow suit
Just 6months down the REAL G is SANITISING the rust he met, at d same time given u CORRUPT PERVERTS the RAW DEAL .And u all are SQUEALING like RABBITS, Una neva jam.
BOKO HARAM is HISTORY, OIL PRICE is GLOBAL, DOLLAR is just a matter of time but all you HOPELESS,WORTHLES,SPOILT ENTITLED UNGRATEFUL CREEK RATS anytime soon, will be drinking OGOGORO n eating SMOKE FISH inside KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON
Sign which deal? Hahahaha I dey laugh, the presidiot that couldn't do what he promised how can he do what he allegedly signed?. It's been 8 months now since he assumed office, what's he waiting for before he arrest who you are saying he will arrest? He's a coward
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
passionate88:
Sign which deal? Hahahaha I dey laugh, the presidiot that couldn't do what he promised how can he do what he allegedly signed?. It's been 8 months now since he assumed office, what's he waiting for before he arrest who you are saying he will arrest? He's a coward

Na so DASUKI bin de laugh,ask hw far now?
Dokpesi bin de do shakara, hw market?
Metuh bin de promise say heaven go fall, EWU u know fit tear handcuff?
Kanu which level?
Fani wetin do ya mouth?
OGOGORO MASTER jonathan de talk in hush hush tone, then U a NONENTITY ordinary CREEK RAT wey d highest u can do his to MASTER-BUATE...
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

Na so DASUKI bin de laugh,ask hw far now?
Dokpesi bin de do shakara, hw market?
Metuh bin de promise say heaven go fall, EWU u know fit tear handcuff?
Kanu which level?
Fani wetin do ya mouth?
OGOGORO MASTER jonathan de talk in hush hush tone, then U a NONENTITY ordinary CREEK RAT wey d highest u can do his to MASTER-BUATE...
wetin concern me with kanu? , I say the presidiot name confirm coward.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
passionate88:
wetin concern me with kanu? , I say the presidiot name confirm coward.

Na WAIL una go WAIL till 20Infinity inside KIRIKIRI, I hear say JONA n the WAILING WAILERS go soon release album
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
The ALBUM name according to source na
SIA BUHARI,contains 10 tracks. He do collabo with NOTORIOUS n FRAUDULENT gangsters like DASUKI(aka the kingpin), METUH( aka Don 4 mouth) , DOKPESI (aka MC POWER) , FANI (aka Mouth Gangster) and Mama PEACE ( aka na only me waka come).
CREEK RATS aka passionate88 nia him be de marketer
Wait make I check 4 the Track list
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:
The ALBUM name according to source na
SIA BUHARI,contains 10 tracks. He do collabo with NOTORIOUS n FRAUDULENT gangsters like DASUKI(aka the kingpin), METUH( aka Don 4 mouth) , DOKPESI (aka MC POWER) , FANI (aka Mouth Gangster) and Mama PEACE ( aka na only me waka come).
CREEK RATS aka passionate88 nia him be de marketer
Wait make I check 4 the Track list
chai buhari. The janja weed
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
passionate88:
chai buhari. The janja weed

Una don smoke una gbana finish shey? OGOGORO + MONKEY TAIL come balance am with...
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
mildflame:

Una don smoke una gbana finish shey? OGOGORO + MONKEY TAIL come balance am with...

one thing the dullard and Muhammed had in common, they are both paedophile that married aisha when they were just kids
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2016
passionate88:
one thing the dullard and Muhammed had in common, they are both paedophile that married aisha when they were just kids

While OGOGORO jonathan was force into marriage by a woman old 2b his GRANDMOTHER, and she make sure she BEATS him to COMA if he dares say phin...O O O OLOMBA jonathan d human god he worships has several underage virgin that he samples every night
U as we know na combination of ASHAWO n ARMED ROBBER product ...(Sic)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja / Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station / Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.