Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants (32463 Views)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
chiboyo:
Quick response
Buhari no dey smile oooo
Thats it
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
Gen gen gen.....

Action film.

Unending series begin...

I only pity the innocent people staying in these areas that have never touch 100, 000 naira before in their lives.

Well, baba God Biko ooooo.

Hmmmmmmm God will help us
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by project7(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Make somebody close to Buhari tell am say the poto-poto wey im wan enter so deep well well. Make he go ask Obasanjo. The poto-poto deep! I repeat the poto-poto deep!

4 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by doctokwus: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Priwillo:
I hope. We don't loose soldiers .
The entire gbaramatu people must go on fasting and prayer that a single soldier does not die.
The govt and military have been waiting for an opportunity to level that area and the miscreants that call themselves militants,having seen first hand how they blackmailed this nation to paying a stupid amnesty and how one of their wayward sons dare resist a court and govt summons.
I dare say there are Nigerians that wud be happy to see the end of that region for producing one of the most crooked and distatesful of militants.

4 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
sojiboy:
God bless Nigeria Army
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by goodlifehyd(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
great664:
It start slowly but burn so high. Put pride aside nd dialogue since you can do sàme for BH which has killed Thousands of innocent soul
which dialogue again, kindly correct me if I am wrong, ain't this militants earning directly from the FG and also sent abroad to study? What else do they want if not trouble

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by IVORY2009(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
doctokwus:

The entire gbaramatu people must go on fasting and prayer that a single soldier does not die.
The govt and military have been waiting for an opportunity to level that area and the miscreants that call themselves militants,having seen first hand how they blackmailed this nation to paying a stupid amnesty and how one of their wayward sons dare resist a court and govt summons.
I dare say there are Nigerians that wud be happy to see the end of that region for producing one of the most crooked and distatesful of militants.

Fasting and prayer u said, wen fight start now, na you go hungry....

3 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
patriotic007:
buhari is drawing too many battle lines.....ND will be d one dat will hook his throat
go n die

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by bankylan: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
olufemimajek:
So after Amnesty, this ppl steal have the guts to bomb pipelines... Its time for Govt to end this Amnesty programme Rubbish then use the money buy enough Arms to level the Whole Niger Delta Militants if needed

No wonder your life has been so unfruitful...please change your mentality.....u are a victim of ur upbringing.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Priwillo: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
doctokwus:

But most individuals there might b innocent. We are all humans. U can't just Wipe out pple sha
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by afonjay: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Had better to. Warn ur ppl to stay away from criminal activity otherwise. This is not YAR ADUA that plead with u with what called aminesty. Remember what ur brother did to north ppl abt BH if u mess up this time I ll say eorry to ur region.

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by doctokwus: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Priwillo:

But most individuals there might b innocent. We are all humans. U can't just Wipe out pple sha
Without a doubt. But tompolo foolishness has dragged his people into this and some of his enemies have tactfully used his st upidity to play a fast one on him.

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
passionate88:
Done?, I dey laff u

De laugh now, na so GEJ being de drink OGOGORO n de laugh when BOKO HARAM start. GBARAMATU go know say MILLITANTS na BOYS SCOUT to BUHARI
Laugh well well, when U start to CRY I go de here
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by iswallker(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
great664:
It start slowly but burn so high. Put pride aside nd dialogue since you can do sàme for BH which has killed Thousands of innocent soul

Why are you so anti-govt...it sucks.....
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by IVORY2009(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Involved or not tompolo has made his case worse.
His foolishness made him to avoid efcc and a court summon, now he is a fugitive, with little cash having had his accounts frozen.
Tompolo wud now be lucky to be alive to appear in court.
See where st upidity has got a militant.

See wat an old man like you is saying in a public forum, Buhari will be begging for peace wen all camps resume, and it will be too late for the govt, na small small war dey start.....

4 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by SSpeter(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
God help us!.. Now we're back to 2009 and I'm very sure some set of people would be exceedingly excited at this sad news, just the way they were very excited over the news of the bombings yesterday. These sons of devils get very excited at any negative news and they totally support anything that destabilises the country they call a zoo.

Very soon we would hear some of them make statements like 'our oil' and you begin to wonder when they also became oil producing Niger-Deltans whose environment is being polluted and whose peace is being eroded by the activities of a few miscreants.
Talk what you know. I am from Imo. I am ND. My area Oguta is an oil producing region. My 5yrs in university was paid with oil money scholarship same with other people from my community. There is oil in Abia and Anambra. Imo has more oil than cross-river....i hope I have enlightened you? you can still google list of oil producing state in Nigeria.....3 out 5 SE states are oil producing states...oya start to dey cry

12 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by hamilton62(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Afroconnect:
For every action,there is a reaction. No mercy.
I love this quote but in a way you might not understand.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by hamilton62(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
SSpeter:
Talk what you know. I am from Imo. I am ND. My area Oguta is an oil producing region. My 5yrs in university was paid with oil money scholarship same with other people from my community. There is oil in Abia and Anambra. Imo has more oil than cross-river....i hope I have enlightened you? you can still google list of oil producing state in Nigeria.....3 out 5 SE states are oil producing states...oya start to dey cry
You just complimented that ignoramus by replying him... Let him languish in the ocean of deformation for not having the true information but fed with hates and lies...

5 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Alphamayor(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
iliyande:
WARRI- SOLDIERS, last night, invaded Okpelama community, Gbaramatu kingdom, Warri South West Local Government Area, Delta State, in search of militants, who commenced bombing of crude oil and gas pipelines in state, few hours after a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos issued a bench warrant for the arrest of ex-militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, last Thursday.

Vanguard learned that the soldiers were also keeping surveillance on Kurutie, the hometown of Tompolo and Oporoza, the traditional headquarters of Gbaramatu kingdom.
Tompolo, however, has continued to plead his innocence in the attacks, saying he did not carry out any bombing and did not send anybody to destroy oil installations. He insisted that his enemies sponsored the mayhem to spite him.

A source at the community told Vanguard that the soldiers, who stormed the community with gunboats at about 10.45 pm on Saturday broke into homes of the villagers, many of whom scampered into the bush on sighting them as they alighted at the jetty front.

His words, “We have all relocated to the forest for safety; We saw them (soldiers) breaking into houses, probably in search of arms and those responsible for the attacks on the pipeline facilities a few days ago.”

He said some members of the community were still in the bush at about 7.30 am Sunday morning.
Chairman of the community, who later spoke to Vanguard on phone, corroborated the invasion, saying that the people were surprised that soldiers invaded the town, as they had nothing to do with the ongoing attacks by militants.

He disclosed that soldiers did not contact leaders of the community on the reason for their invasion, adding, “At the moment, my community is practically a ghost town, the people are running away to Warri and other places.”

A security source, however, told Vanguard, “There is information that some of the boys sponsored to carry out the attacks are from Okpelama, which is why soldiers went to the community in search of them.”

Okpelama community chairman told one of our reporters that after last night’s raid, the soldiers came back again on Sunday morning to the community’s waterfront, but did not enter inside.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/soldiers-invade-delta-community-in-search-of-militants/

Lalasticlala
day go still break nothing go happen.Engage in negotiations not violence. one love

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by VellyG(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
God help us!.. Now we're back to 2009 and I'm very sure some set of people would be ex. edingly excited at this sad news, just the way they were very excited over the news of the bombings yesterday. These sons of devils get very excited at any negative news and they totally support anything that destabilises the country they call a zoo.

Very soon we would hear some of them make statements like 'our oil' and you begin to wonder when they also became oil producing Niger-Deltans whose environment is being polluted and whose peace is being eroded by the activities of a few miscreants.
Ask your Papa where Ohaji/Egbema is located and also ask him the number of well heads dere. Ur hate for the Igbos though. May God help u.

4 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by VellyG(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
ademega:
these guys hate their own people. they are doing all these because of their self. they know that their actions will draw the attention of N/A. and they know these military guys gat no bit of joy in them. they know for sure they will kill, wound and destroy. the militants may not be directly affected but their people will be affected by their actions.
in other hand, Mr president is not a man that is ready to tolerate any kind nonsense from any quarter. everybody must surely pay for his or her actions under this administration
Too many distractions ..this government might end up not achieving anytin by the end of 4years. Buhari lacks sense of diplomacy.

3 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Shaftrod(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
tempest01:
If this escalates coupled with falling oil prices, the ripple will be felt everywhere...The FG is to blame if Tompolo can swindle it of billions for land. Wasn't it an agreement?

Why not leave things status quo and block leakages in respect of the niger delta issue?

Diplomacy is key in handling some issues and if the FG things showing brute force pays, it shouldn't create further disenchantment in this region and take us all back 5 years
Was it Buhari that issued the bench warrant for the arrest of Tompolo. It appears you are not conversant with the events that culminated into this.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by rabbaba: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is total eye service.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
SSpeter:
Don't worry, you wouldn't understand where I'm coming from and why I made that comment. I know all the states which produce oil and the ones which are even about to start producing soon, my comment wasn't literal.

VellyG:

Ask your Papa where Ohaji/Egbema is located and also ask him the number of well heads dere. Ur hate for the Igbos though. May God help u.
Don't generalise everything and every person you see/hear. I don't and cannot hate any tribe. I have a reason why I made the comment I made and it was not literal, and neither was it meant to insult a tribe. Ipob does not represent Igbo., and that I detest the heresies taught by ipob and what it has turned the brains of some of my brothers into is more reason why I detest them.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Trapnews: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
lielbree:
They will go there only to declare loyalty to the militants cos they are no match with the sophisticated weapons the militants have.
Diplomacy is key in the Niger delta.
It's their region their oil...

It's dumb and suicidal when people think they can defeat the FG. The Air-force alone can take care of Niger Delta but ground troop is needed because of the innocent civilians. For those beating chests and encouraging war.... continue cry

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by afonjay: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yayayahhhh
mildflame:

De laugh now, na so GEJ being de drink OGOGORO n de laugh when BOKO HARAM start. GBARAMATU go know say MILLITANTS na BOYS SCOUT to BUHARI
Laugh well well, when U start to CRY I go de here
go n ask ppl in the northest hw suitable is, to spend several day in d bussh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by divide9ja: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
[size=14pt]Nigeria go hear am oh!

Our eyes don open.

make the north chop dem sand & groundnuts.

make the south-west follow them.

Leave the south-south & south-east to join in peace.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by afonjay: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
That is js language. U ll feel bad effect of that. This buari o
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by northvietnam(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Involved or not tompolo has made his case worse.
His foolishness made him to avoid efcc and a court summon, now he is a fugitive, with little cash having had his accounts frozen.
Tompolo wud now be lucky to be alive to appear in court.
See where st upidity has got a militant.

so u think he will be so stupid enough to have his life savings here in naija..

what u don't know is that , one thousand & one pained PDP stalwart nation wide wants the bombing of pipe lines in order to destabilize this govt.

sponsoring of militancy in ND will not be a big deal for them...

the president should trade carefully simple ..

5 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Sonsquest: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Buhari needs to deal with these thugs decisively. This is a matter of national importance and urgency. IS the monthly payment not enough for these fools. These is no negotiation at this time as we, as a country do not negotiate with thugs.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Jabioro: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hence you encourage hour not to destroy your town ,the government would help you do better .You want the soldiers to inform you before they should invade ?mumu talk na be that one.How do you that it boys from otherwise village that carries out the bombing ? pikin wey talk say mama no go sleep....
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) / Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos / Thief With Charms Tied Around His Waist Set Ablaze For Snatching Bag (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.