Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants (32467 Views)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fabre4: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
what if its boko haram
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Jabioro: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
project7:
Make somebody close to Buhari tell am say the poto-poto wey im wan enter so deep well well. Make he go ask Obasanjo. The poto-poto deep! I repeat the poto-poto deep!
Go Odi go ask them..you go no say violence no good
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by klax(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
tempest01:
If this escalates coupled with falling oil prices, the ripple will be felt everywhere...The FG is to blame if Tompolo can swindle it of billions for land. Wasn't it an agreement?

Why not leave things status quo and block leakages in respect of the niger delta issue?

Diplomacy is key in handling some issues and if the FG things showing brute force pays, it shouldn't create further disenchantment in this region and take us all back 5 years

Thank you bros. This was the question I was asking everybody *was there no agreement signed in the sold land Is it now fed govt responsibility to be fighting someone on land sales Pls I seems dint get this fact correct though.

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by afonjay: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt]Nigeria go hear am oh!

Our eyes don open.

make the north chop dem sand & groundnuts.

make the south-west follow them.

Leave the south-south & south-east to join in peace. Is this not oil of 30 dollar pr barrel.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Jabioro: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
IVORY2009:

See wat an old man like you is saying in a public forum, Buhari will be begging for peace wen all camps resume, and it will be too late for the govt, na small small war dey start.....
Is like you like war,when youv drink hot water you go know say inodey last for mourh... we are get bas taste.mu brother
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
chiboyo:
Quick response

Buhari no dey smile oooo
Leave those miscreants,the ipob boys were ranting here yesterday that buhari cannot fight war on two front as if the entire south south is half the size of the northeast.
Anything they see,they should take like that,buhari is not jonathan.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Ayatullah(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
patriotic007:
buhari is drawing too many battle lines.....ND will be d one dat will hook his throat

Why are you so patriotic to 'ogogoro'? If you reduce drastically your intake of it perhaps you can reason well and know that Buhari is only reacting to the evil emanating from Niger Delta. If you are part of the criminal elements in the Niger Delta then know that you will all be drowned by our gallant soldiers.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
afonjay:
Yayayahhhh go n ask ppl in the northest hw suitable is, to spend several day in d bussh!

Those BOKOs never needed MOTIVATION to DIE, just tell them its ALLAHs will n they r ready to DIE.
Na GREEDY MILLITANTS wey de see change 4rm politicians wan come die?
SOLDIERS PMB is out of the country so KILL them like CHICKEN, involve d AIRFORCE n bring those WORTHLESS POLITICIANS SPONSORED NONENTITIES to absolute ZERO.
THUNDER FIRE their MISERABLE lives
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fortune1968: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
looseweight:
Na tompolo them they look for

Fed govt should take it easy because I am of the opinion that president buari is biting more than he can chew in a time.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
the govt should overlook lawlessness ?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
falseman:
Militants are strategic and don't need to parade themselves or kill people they just plant their bomb and boom!!!! So bubu should mount soilders everywhere there's pipeline grin
But do you know that those miscreants are not invisible?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]great. Invade that place. fetch them out, make an example of anyone you catch.

No one is above the law.

They think it's the Clueless Jonathan that is still driving.
[/size]

senseless undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fortune1968: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
lielbree:
They will go there only to declare loyalty to the militants cos they are no match with the sophisticated weapons the militants have.
Diplomacy is key in the Niger delta.
It's their region their oil...
d militants will defeat govt ? no be Jonathan be this o
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Applaner: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tompolo, don't mind them they came to arrest you pretending to be looking for militants
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by IVORY2009(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jabioro:
Go Odi go ask them..you go no say violence no good

Odi ko, odi ni, tell you president, wen the war starts fully, he will regret ever starting the war, dat he can not finish, he will be crying in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Estimable:
The kind weapons those militants have eh, naija army fit no match them oooo

Really? If that is true,one would expect them to confront the invading soldiers with their weapons. Why are they hiding?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
IVORY2009:

Odi ko, odi ni, tell you president, wen the war starts fully, he will regret ever starting the war, dat he can not finish, he will be crying in Abuja
A war isn't necessary bro.. and if a war starts, I can assure you a hair wouldn't be touched on the body of the president, neither will he lose a single meal ticket. Wisdom is needed here bro.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
lielbree:

What's more dump is when idiots like you think u can just wake up one morning and take out an entire region. Little sparks like this will lead to war. A war the fg simply can't afford! The oil belongs to the Niger delta.
Knock that into your fvcking skull!
My four month old baby get sense pass you,what is the size of the entire south south?
The oil belong to niger delta and niger delta is not part of nigeria?
And what makes you think federal gvt can not afford war with the criminals in niger delta?
Was biafran war founded by oil money?
Recieve sense ijn.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by great664(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
goodlifehyd:
which dialogue again, kindly correct me if I am wrong, ain't this militants earning directly from the FG and also sent abroad to study? What else do they want if not trouble
I will correct you cuz u misunderstood me...

Those Militants are APC touts that loose election. Remember that days before this bombings, Tompolo made a statement that Intel got to him about some miscreants planning to bomb pipeline to frame him for disobeying court order....

So MB should call his party in Bayelsa to order, Tompolo even denied and condem the first bombing, The question is, do you think Tompolo is bombing and hiding like a coward? No, and right now he has no reason to bomb any pipeline....

My dialogue is with his party members in Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by great664(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
iswallker:

Why are you so anti-govt...it sucks.....
Please point out where I have posted wrong thing...

It's just my view and my opinion, so correct me with reason when I go wrong. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by lielbree: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
fortune1968:
d militants will defeat govt ? no be Jonathan be this o
U make it sound like it's buhari himself going to the Niger Delta. Even if it were this is not the 1980s. No worry time will tell.
Buhari is making expensive mistakes when Nigeria is broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by IVORY2009(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
A war isn't necessary bro.. and if a war starts, I can assure you a hair wouldn't be touched on the body of the president, neither will he lose a single meal ticket. Wisdom is needed here bro.

Listen my brother, it is not that we like WAR per say, but it is the manner @ which this present Govt of Buhari is using to fight corruption, it is selective, and the continuous disobedience to the rule of law by the govt, before this govt came into being, you will agree with me, there has been peace in almost all regions, except in the north, not that all region will be smoking hot in the days to come, the govt will have themselves to blame.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
great664:
I will correct you cuz u misunderstood me...

Those Militants are APC touts that loose election. Remember that days before this bombings, Tompolo made a statement that Intel got to him about some miscreants planning to bomb pipeline to frame him for disobeying court order....

So MB should call his party in Bayelsa to order, Tompolo even denied and condem the first bombing, The question is, do you think Tompolo is bombing and hiding like a coward? No, and right now he has no reason to bomb any pipeline....

My dialogue is with his party members in Bayelsa
Tampolo denied,,,rubish,dasuki denied,dekposi denied,metuh denied,ipob terrorist denied etc,where are they now for denying?
And how do you mange to connect the lost of election to someone that is already wanted by the law,kindly educate me?
Did they really need to do that to frame him?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
God help us!.. Now we're back to 2009 and I'm very sure some set of people would be exceedingly excited at this sad news, just the way they were very excited over the news of the bombings yesterday. These sons of devils get very excited at any negative news and they totally support anything that destabilises the country they call a zoo.

Very soon we would hear some of them make statements like 'our oil' and you begin to wonder when they also became oil producing Niger-Deltans whose environment is being polluted and whose peace is being eroded by the activities of a few miscreants.
I was very vocal in pointing out to the world that you're an impostor.... A very stvpid one for that matter. A miserable Yorubastard masquerading as an Igbo man. I think I've been vindicated.

Like I told you before, it is only a very foolish man that will join forces with strangers and hostile neighbors to hurl stones and missiles into his father's compound. It's good you've shown yourself once again.

Unnecessary hatred for Igbos will be your greatest undoing.

3 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Trapnews: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
lielbree:

What's more dump is when idiots like you think u can just wake up one morning and take out an entire region. Little sparks like this will lead to war. A war the fg simply can't afford! The oil belongs to the Niger delta.
Knock that into your fvcking skull!

Mumu.... Ask your ancestors about the war grin while other regions are progressing keep beating the drums of war.

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by lielbree: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
AntiIPOB:
My four month old baby get sense pass you,what is the size of the entire south south?
The oil belong to niger delta and niger delta is not part of nigeria?
And what makes you think federal gvt can not afford war with the criminals in niger delta?
Was biafran war founded by oil money?
Recieve sense ijn.
Stuck in the passed as usual. You people always refer to the British victory of the Nigerian war.
This is not the 1960s nor is it the 1980s. Don't worry time will tell.
As for the Niger Delta been part of Nigeria, not for long! The Niger Delta will secede weather you people like it or not. So u better start looking for your daily bread from your dry land.

2 Likes

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by danieljmt: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
i pry that the millitant continue vanadalisation, so that army will have full right to operate badly there. ha ha . i want to see them in bloody fighting with the Military. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mart2k(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
tempest01:
If this escalates coupled with falling oil prices, the ripple will be felt everywhere...The FG is to blame if Tompolo can swindle it of billions for land. Wasn't it an agreement?

Why not leave things status quo and block leakages in respect of the niger delta issue?

Diplomacy is key in handling some issues and if the FG things showing brute force pays, it shouldn't create further disenchantment in this region and take us all back 5 years
So, u expect Buhari to leave Tompolo alone after swindling d govt tru his corrupt brother, jonathan? Uar a joker.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by CohenJane: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
lielbree:
They will go there only to declare loyalty to the militants cos they are no match with the sophisticated weapons the militants have.
Diplomacy is key in the Niger delta.
It's their region their oil...

Yes na! How can they match the sophistication of the militant when the money that was suppose to be used to equip the Army has been shared by a single call or piece of paper note to the Office of the NSA.

But let me tell you one thing, it's not going to be business as usual. There's a new Sherif in town.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
lielbree:

Stuck in the passed as usual. You people always refer to the British victory of the Nigerian war.
This is not the 1960s nor is it the 1980s. Don't worry time will tell.
As for the Niger Delta been part of Nigeria, not for long! The Niger Delta will secede weather you people like it or not. So u better start looking for your daily bread from your dry land.
Dream is free,dream on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) / 5 Sex Workers Fight Dirty Over Missing N32,000 / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.