Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants (32466 Views)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
I've already made my point... The whole world now knows. Every other thing from you is inconsequential. You can only continue to fool yourself.... Nobody cares. I'll only ask Igbos to beware of your antics by disregarding your comments here. They're ill-intended.

There's a huge difference between...
1. They don't have oil
2. We don't have oil

And besides we know those whose stock in trade is to recite the monotonous chorus of THERE'S NO OIL IN IGBOLAND. When we know such statements are borne out of sheer ignorance and stupidity
By the way I responded to your previous statement without even reading the rubbish you wrote. But now can you kindly point out where in this thread I even referred to Igbos as 'THEY'?... Have I not warned you to stop equating ipob as Igbo?.... What on earth is even wrong with some of you ipob youths?

And yes, nobody said Igbo land doesnt have oil, just as we have oil in the entire SS, there's also oil in the SE and SW (even though in less quantity compared to the SS), even a nursery school pupil knows that. But the last time I checked, this thread was referring to a crisis which is unfolding in the SS not SE or SW.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by bankylan: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
W
doctokwus:

The entire gbaramatu people must go on fasting and prayer that a single soldier does not die.
The govt and military have been waiting for an opportunity to level that area and the miscreants that call themselves militants,having seen first hand how they blackmailed this nation to paying a stupid amnesty and how one of their wayward sons dare resist a court and govt summons.
I dare say there are Nigerians that wud be happy to see the end of that region for producing one of the most crooked and distatesful of militants.

Where was your head when writing this?

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by anibi9674: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
fedral govt vs millitant equals d death of our economy.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
God help us!.. Now we're back to 2009 and I'm very sure some set of people would be exceedingly excited at this sad news, just the way they were very excited over the news of the bombings yesterday. These sons of devils get very excited at any negative news and they totally support anything that destabilises the country they call a zoo.

Very soon we would hear some of them make statements like 'our oil' and you begin to wonder when they also became oil producing Niger-Deltans whose environment is being polluted and whose peace is being eroded by the activities of a few miscreants.
I really do not know what exactly your problem is but you need to get a few things clear...

1. Abia and Imo states are part of the Niger-Delta and are also oil producing states.

I hope you'll just shut up and stop making a mockery of yourself
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
But the last time I checked, this thread was referring to a crisis which is unfolding in the SS not SE or SW.
But you shamelessly brought Igbos and IPOB into a matter that doesn't concern them My friend you seriously need to get a life
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
I really do not know what exactly your problem is but you need to get a few things clear...

1. Abia and Imo states are part of the Niger-Delta and are also oil producing states.

I hope you'll just shut up and stop making a mockery of yourself
You are the one making making mockery of yourself, I did not say Abia and Imo don't produce oil, even Anambra is about to start producing, just the same way Ondo also produces and Lagos is about to start production. Go and read my last response to you....
obailala:
By the way I responded to your previous statement without even reading the rubbish you wrote. But now can you kindly point out where in this thread I even referred to Igbos as 'THEY'?... Have I not warned you to stop equating ipob as Igbo?.... What on earth is even wrong with some of you ipob youths?

And yes, nobody said Igbo land doesnt have oil, just as we have oil in the entire SS, there's also oil in the SE and SW (even though in less quantity compared to the SS), even a nursery school pupil knows that. But the last time I checked, this thread was referring to a crisis which is unfolding in the SS not SE or SW.

Meanwhile I just checked your history and realised you were a full blown ipob youth, it speaks volumes of your mentality and why you keep equating ipob to Igbos. From experience it is mostly a waste of time engaging an ipob adherent. So I will leave you to go enjoy my evening.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
But you shamelessly brought Igbos and IPOB into a matter that doesn't concern them My friend you seriously need to get a life
I got off an argument with an ipob dude who was celebrating the unfortunate incident of the bombings and praying that it should continue because Hausas and Yorubas were stealing SS and SE oil; I was still pissed off that was why I made that statement.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
passionate88:
Buhari dullard get mind?, that fear fear illiterate we fail English language for result we him forge

U dis NOBODY ask Ur PAPA n Una VILLAGE CHIEF who be BUHARI, whether U no go catch FIRE...
Sit your ASS down BOY
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by eROCK247(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]great. Invade that place. fetch them out, make an example of anyone you catch.

No one is above the law.

They think it's the Clueless Jonathan that is still driving.
[/size]
Unfortunately it's d innocent that'll pay d price. Actual militants DON'T live in the villages. If they want militants, they should go to d creeks and stop disturbing the innocent n poor occupants of villages.

When 2 elephants fight...
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Paulezuzu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]great. Invade that place. fetch them out, make an example of anyone you catch.

No one is above the law.

They think it's the Clueless Jonathan that is still driving.
[/size]
You are a fool. Is ur father as successful as GEJ?
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
obailala:
I got off an argument with an ipob dude who was celebrating the unfortunate incident of the bombings and praying that it should continue because Hausas and Yorubas were stealing SS and SE oil; I was still pissed off that was why I made that statement.
Seems you have no control over your emotions. You got off an argument with 'an IPOB dude' and you subsequently think the smart thing to do is to transfer the aggression and hate to another thread and the entire Igbo race? You see why I said you need to get a life?

By the way, how do you identify these 'IPOB miscreants' as you're wont to call them? Most of the said 'miscreants and touts' are much more educated and better off than your low self-esteem person.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by WafiJoe(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
I like this......counter attack to bad......

Mark my wors if this continues it wont be long before it affects you.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fortune1968: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
lielbree:

U make it sound like it's buhari himself going to the Niger Delta. Even if it were this is not the 1980s. No worry time will tell.
Buhari is making expensive mistakes when Nigeria is broke
Nigeria is broke but the militants are not broke ? go and ask the shites Muslims ..dts just a child play !
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by obailala(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
fx45:
Seems you have no control over your emotions. You got off an argument with 'an IPOB dude' and you subsequently think the smart thing to do is to transfer the aggression and hate to another thread and the entire Igbo race? You see why I said you need to get a life?

By the way, how do you identify these 'IPOB miscreants' as you're wont to call them? Most of the said 'miscreants and touts' are much more educated and better off than your low self-esteem person.
Once again, you have exposed your desperation to equate Ipob to Igbo. I specifically referred to the people who refer to Nigeria as a zoo filled with animals; even a 6 year old pupil knows I wasnt referring to an entire tribe but rather to a small group of misguided and brainwashed people. Once again, quit this your desperate attempt to equate ipob with the larger reasonable Igbo society.

And yeah, about ipob people being educated, something I have realised under the sun is that education is not enough to insulate and isolate a person from brainwashing. And referring to self esteem, I cannot imagine how much lower a person's esteem can be for him/her to believe others are responsible for every single one of his/her problems.

Goodnight bro.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Charly68: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Let the saboteurs be warned that the game has changed in the military...all those pot belly ,greedy Generals that squandered the military resources have gone forever,the present crop of leaders won't take any shit from anybody moreso their commander in chief is an X-General that knows the rule of the game. Tom polo or no Tompolo the saboteurs has drawn the battle line against the state & they must be made to face the music.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by maasoap(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
tempest01:
If this escalates coupled with falling oil prices, the ripple will be felt everywhere...The FG is to blame if Tompolo can swindle it of billions for land. Wasn't it an agreement? [s]

Why not leave tatus quo and quock leakages in respect of the niger delta issue?[/s]

Diplomacy is key in handling some issues and if the FG things showing brute force pays, it shouldn't create further disenchantment in this region and take us all back 5 years
You lack wisdom. That money belongs to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by krack89: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Please for those of you asking Buhari to invade and kill all... please remind the dullard to create a new space in the 2016 budget... the budget might now reach 7.something trillion naira... fighting the militants aint a child's play... money is involved... that's my own submission..
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by tempest01(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
maasoap:
You lack wisdom. That money belongs to someone else.

To who if I may ask...since you are filled with wisdom

If it was a duly negotiated and agreed contract, then he has no fault.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by kastrokay: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Least u forgot PMB said u don't have to fear anything only the consequencies of your actions
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2016
obailala:
Don't blame me please. I was only reacting angrily to a very distasteful, inciting and irritating comment which someone else made on this same subject.

No matter what...dont derail the thread pls.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2016
mildflame:

U dis NOBODY ask Ur PAPA n Una VILLAGE CHIEF who be BUHARI, whether U no go catch FIRE...
Sit your ASS down BOY
Who's busharia? grin grin ;DI think he's the presidiot of the zoo Republic.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by mildflame: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2016
passionate88:
Who's busharia? grin grin ;DI think he's the presidiot of the zoo Republic.

Presidiot of the ZOO wey U n Ur ANCESTORS de live n de answer YESH SHAH, YESH SHAH to ..
BABA U 10MUCH
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by passionate88: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2016
mildflame:

Presidiot of the ZOO wey U n Ur ANCESTORS de live n de answer YESH SHAH, YESH SHAH to ..
BABA U 10MUCH
you sef no even sabi spell too. Like presidiot like supporter. English f9
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Ayus34(m): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2016
falseman:
Militants are strategic and don't need to parade themselves or kill people they just plant their bomb and boom!!!! So bubu should mount soilders everywhere there's pipeline grin
This is a militant,he knows their activities so well...Nigeria soldiers should come for him!
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by erekoshe: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

So what exactly are their demands ? Is FG still not committed to the amnesty programme? How is this programme even affecting ordinary Niger Deltan ? Nigeria will not bow down to cheap blackmail as it is clearly evident that the activities of these boys are political. If they fail to put their brain into use,amnesty will be cancelled and there will be lot of destructions and deaths in that area. They certainly can't defeat Nigeria. I hope they will not be stupid enough to kill just a soldier this time around.

Think straight.. Oil prices are down, if Amnesty is cancelled, oil facilities will go down, the FG will running maximum loss..
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2016
great664:
Look out how hatred filled you yet you complain when they want to leave your useless country just imagine what you are saying against your fellow country men, that's the hate that cause stroke, you don't want them, yet you don't pray for them to go......

I only pity your kind in this country, why not carry gun to the creek rather than hiding behind your phone to preach hate...

May any God or deity you believe in gives you 100 folds what you wish others...
Hahahahaha,if i blow pipeline yes,if i occupy headbridge,yes,if i plant radio on mtn mast,amen for ur prayers,but if not,back to sender.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by falseman(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Ayus34:

This is a militant,he knows their activities so well...Nigeria soldiers should come for him!

Send your papa go Creek to make arrest lol
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by great664(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Hahahahaha,if i blow pipeline yes,if i occupy headbridge,yes,if i plant radio on mtn mast,amen for ur prayers,but if not,back to sender.
That's what I am saying, they are animals, they bomb pipeline, they protest, and they are funny, yet you want to live with them.... Why do you keep inviting what you hate? Why not pray for God to separate you with them, just as I am praying that God should separate me from bombers and Islamic people, don't want to associate or live in sane country with them....

So pray also that God should separate you from the people you hate, if you can't then you are Hypocrite....

You hate then but still want to associate with them, I guess u don't know what u need or want and so shall you continue to be confuse till you are strike with STROKE...
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Paentera(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2016
fx45:
The Imo River is a tributary of the River Niger and deltas into the Atlantic. I hope you don't continue peddling your falsehood and making a public show of your ignorance

Peddling falsehood? No I speak with facts and information widely available to everyone including yourself.

Imo state until 2000, was not considered part of the area earmarked as the Niger Delta, a move made by Obj. Historically and according to map drawings, only Bayelsa, Delta & Rivers States constituted and were the original areas that made up this geographical feature.

Fortunately, my knowledge about the delta of River Niger was taught using the cartographic & geographical feature many years ago and I have only learned about Imo State being added to this area by executive fiat as recently as 2000.

Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by fx45(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Paentera:
Peddling falsehood? No I speak with facts and information widely available to everyone including yourself.

Imo state until 2000, was not considered part of the area earmarked as the Niger Delta, a move made by Obj. Historically and according to map drawings, only Bayelsa, Delta & Rivers States constituted and were the original areas that made up this geographical feature.

Fortunately, my knowledge about the delta of River Niger was taught using the cartographic & geographical feature many years ago and I have only learned about Imo State being added to this area by executive fiat as recently as 2000.
I still don't understand your point... Imo part of the Niger-Delta or not? Even with your pictures...
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2016
great664:
That's what I am saying, they are animals, they bomb pipeline, they protest, and they are funny, yet you want to live with them.... Why do you keep inviting what you hate? Why not pray for God to separate you with them, just as I am praying that God should separate me from bombers and Islamic people, don't want to associate or live in sane country with them....

So pray also that God should separate you from the people you hate, if you can't then you are Hypocrite....

You hate then but still want to associate with them, I guess u don't know what u need or want and so shall you continue to be confuse till you are strike with STROKE...
When you are praying for others,you are praying for yourself,what you sow is what you will leap,pray hard for seperation,pray and even act like ojukwu,but remember this,what you and yours is looking for,is in hades.
Re: Pipelines Bombings: Soldiers Invade Gbaramatu In Search Of Militants by 400billionman: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
falseman:
Militants are strategic and don't need to parade themselves or kill people they just plant their bomb and boom!!!! So bubu should mount soilders everywhere there's pipeline grin

You mean Technical Soft Spot or Soft Target ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) / Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) / 5 Sex Workers Fight Dirty Over Missing N32,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.