Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? (6354 Views)

What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by engineerboat(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2016
Lovetinz:
Here He is...

Tonyebarcanista just they look the OP jare

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by engineerboat(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it not ironous that a jobful OP spend more time stalking a jobless TonyeBarcanista? Is it not ironous that a workingclass billionaire will wake up 6am in the morning to compose on "What Barcanista Does" and post it 7am while his fellow working class are either enroute to their offices or already in their offices?

It is because barcanista want the cycle of unemployment to end that's why he is toiling night and day for good leadership. I think that's a worthy sacrifice. Maybe I should consider creating an official donation thread grin

Comrade TonyeBarcanista abeg leave the OP jare.

let constitute donation committe for him, he needs money,
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Just imagine the good english his ass-licking zombies claim he writes.Oga it's 'ironic'. So much for 'good grammar'. Maybe we'll tell Gbawe to add 'grammar funds' to the protection fees. grin grin grin
Oga Professor, did your Grammar Teacher fail to tell you that there is Nothing like "Good or Bad English"? Did he or she tell you that a grammar or spelling can only be correct or incorrect? Did he or she fail to tell you to always "Capitalise" the "E" in the English?

If you don't know how to play with words, you better go learn.

8 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ArodeTsolaye: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga Professor, did your Grammar Teacher fail to tell you that there is Nothing like "Good or Bad English"? Did he or she tell you that a grammar or spelling can only be correct or incorrect? Did he or she fail to tell you to always "Capitalise" the "E" in the English?

If you don't know how to play with words, you better go learn.

Oga go and sit in a gutter. I am not the one who claimed to have super command of English. You and your co-travellers made the submission, i only knocked some common sense into you all by proving that your English is at best of primary school standard and i don't have to be an English Professor to prove that. It's a primary reason your mediocre blog failed. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by PunterTim(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
don't mind the ignorant mofo and his ilk that feels everyone is just some hustling brokeass like themselves..people like @ amitex have nothing to impact or give to the world that is why @TonyeBacarnista's contribution is alien to them
Defending Your Ilk,Lioness!

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2016
engineerboat:

Comrade TonyeBarcanista abeg leave the OP jare.
let constitute donation committe for him, he needs money,
Dasuki Donation Committee... Chairman.. Olisah Metuh Vice Chairman... Raymond Dokpesi Secretary.... Alex Badeh Treasurer... Rotimi Amaechi(he hasn't taken bribe before)

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2016
The Op is displaying ignorance about the value of creativity. I don't care if Tonye earns his daily bread from posting online. He is a budding analyst and it takes a lot of intellect to be one. I had in the past encouraged him to deepen his write-up and maintain balance. He continues to improve and I have seen posters here say that he has potentials in the area of political analysis. I hope the op is not one of those who are still stuck on oil economy which doesn't offer much prospect. Tonye could end up as an employer in the near future; he might employ the op.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by HXoritz(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Op is jes seeking for unneccessary attention and she is using barcanista as a weapon...well don Op we knw ur tricks
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Oga go and sit in a gutter. I am not the one who claimed to have super command of English. You and your co-travellers made the submission, i only knocked some common sense into you all by proving that your English is at best of primary school standard and i don't have to be an English Professor to prove that. It's a primary reason your mediocre blog failed grin grin grin
At least you have learned to capitalise the "E" in the English. Anyway, I didn't see where Barca told you that he's a pro in any language. If you are pained that some people mentioned it, I can't help you. You jumped on thread to "disgrace me" but ended up fooling yourself.

Moral lesson: Learn to correct mistake or perceived mistake without making attempt to ridicule the person in question.

BTW: It is "command of English language" and not just "English".

8 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by engineerboat(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Oga go and sit in a gutter. I am not the one who claimed to have super command of English. You and your co-travellers made the submission, i only knocked some common sense into you all by proving that your English is at best of primary school standard and i don't have to be an English Professor to prove that. It's a primary reason your mediocre blog failed grin grin grin

Na wa oooh, so you are to make beef this monday morni,

what is all your assumption based on, you even have time to go through his blog, na wa for u ooh.

you are now an english analyst, i gues u should be in CNN, BBC, Channels TV by now.

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by DeviIhimself: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Barcainsta is just a classic case of addiction that lacks direction. He once deactivated his former account and could survive without the usual adrenaline that he gets from seeing the likes to his posts and returns back. In attempt to garner more friendship on Internet to complement the true friends he lacks in real life he sits on the political fence of opinion. He gets confuse sometime that he believes he can be a political hack for a high bidder but can't figure out how. What a waste.

do you know TonyeBarcanista personally?
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by engineerboat(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2016
HXoritz:
Op is jes seeking for unneccessary attention and she is using barcanista as a weapon...well don Op we knw ur tricks

Gbam

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by PunterTim(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Sorry, but you said he writes queen's english? His english is mediocre at best. My little 12 year old nephew writes better. Is it painful to you that i am demystifying your protectionist or is this tonye's alternate handle? grin grin
Perfectionist, You Meant!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2016
PunterTim:
Defending Your Ilk,Lioness!
..Tim, hi! I don't totally agree with Tonye but like someone said, he is on the top 10% relevant persons on Nairaland and his contributions hereon cannot be overlooked so its appalling seeing some people without meaningful contributions hereon call him out..

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ArodeTsolaye: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

At least you have learned to capitalise the "E" in the English. Anyway, I didn't see where Barca told you that he's a pro in any language. If you are pained that some people mentioned it, I can't help you. You jumped on thread to "disgrace me" but ended up fooling yourself.

Moral lesson: Learn to correct mistake or perceived mistake without making attempt to ridicule the person in question.

BTW: It is "command of English language" and not just "English".

You didn't see where you claimed to be an protection seeker with super command of English but you were agreeing with their lies by clicking 'likes' for your cheerleaders. Naff off! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2016
PunterTim:
Perfectionist, You Meant!
Thanks Hon...standing up for a lady..every inch a gentleman !

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by DeviIhimself: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Oga go and sit in a gutter. I am not the one who claimed to have super command of English. You and your co-travellers made the submission, i only knocked some common sense into you all by proving that your English is at best of primary school standard and i don't have to be an English Professor to prove that. It's a primary reason your mediocre blog failed. grin grin grin

grin

easy mpa

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by triplewisdom: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
chiefobdk:
he is broke for a living.

his current job is to put a divide between Igbo people and thr minority neighbours.

while seeking protection from gbawe.

op stop glorifying dis inconsequential boy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Btw, where's that Gbawe sef? Is he still eating Aisha's rice?
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by DeviIhimself: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

You didn't see where you claimed to be an protection seeker with super command of English but you were agreeing with their lies by clicking 'likes' for your cheerleaders. Naff off! grin grin

ok oo keep maiming the dude

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
kITATITA:
The Op is displaying ignorance about the value of creativity. I don't care if Tonye earns his daily bread from posting online. He is a budding analyst and it takes a lot of intellect to be one. I had in the past encouraged him to deepen his write-up and maintain balance. He continues to improve and I have seen posters here say that he has potentials in the area of political analysis. I hope the op is not one of those who are still stuck on oil economy which doesn't offer much protect. Tonye could end up as an employer in the near future; he might employ the op.
..welldone!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by DeviIhimself: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:

Na wa oooh, so you are to make beef this monday morni,

what is all your assumption based on, you even have time to go through his blog, na wa for u ooh.

you are now an english analyst, i gues u should be in CNN, BBC, Channels TV by now.
[/s]
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by PunterTim(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..Tim, hi! I don't totally agree with Tonye but like someone said, he is on the top 10% relevant persons on Nairaland and his contributions hereon cannot be overlooked so its appalling seeing some people without meaningful contributions hereon call him out..
I Concur!.
Most Times When People Come Out To Outrightly Condemn,It Usually Means That They Have Huge Problems Of Their Own!

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:
I am wondering why our youth are wasting away their precious time on social media instead of being productive to better their lives. I have observed this Barcanista /TonyeBarcabista of a guy for sometime and I am wondering. Does this person have a meaningful job? Imagine a character that resumes on NL at 7.00am daily and closes at past midnight posting average of 90/100 comments a day. Even Seun does not spend such length of time on his NL.

I am sure this man needs a job, please if anyone can assist him so that he can put his time to more productive use and reduce time spent on social media.

@Tonyebarcanista, go back to your profile and check the time you spend daily on NL arguing back and forth and give your life some meaning! Sit for some professional examinations if you have a lot of time to read and research. Stop wasting time (arguing) on NL. If you think that this platform can provide you political relevance, please, think again. Who do you know has become one through NL? Especially with your views! Who would trust a character like that. Good politicians are tactful and focused and not tossed around like the sea waves.

"Time na money" is a popular Rivers slang! Wake up bro you are not getting any younger!!!

NB: I know as usual, you will call me IPOBIAN, it is entirely your business, but morning look at the mirror and tell whoever you see the the truth, it will help him.

I shud ask you also what you do for a living. So u ve been stalking tonyebarcanista!!! Oniranu ni e

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by PunterTim(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Thanks Hon...standing up for a lady..every inch a gentleman !
And You Are Every Inch What I Want In A Lady!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Arode...my first time coming across you on nairaland..are you an English teacher or linguist? ..someone should give this gentleman an employment at their school or something..

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ArodeTsolaye: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Arode...my first time coming across you on nairaland..are you am English teacher or linguist? ..someone should give this gentleman an employment at their school or something..

I didn't get you. Can you make common sense please? At least just for today. Heaven won't fall if you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by engineerboat(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

I didn't get you. Can you make common sense please? At least just for today. Heaven won't fall if you do.

To explain it better for you, did you mind working as an english teacher,
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ArodeTsolaye: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
engineerboat:

How relevant is your question to the issue of discourse? You are coming across me for the first time because i have a job and a life to administrate.

Make the offer to your protectectionist, it will give his NL addiction (due to joblessness) a big help. Trust me! grin grin
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2016
engineerboat:

cheesy yowa! tankchu!! he know engrish, we give am employment...everyone happy!!!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by engineerboat(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

How relevant is your question to the issue of discourse? You are coming across me for the first time because i have a job and a life to administrate.

Make the offer to your protectectionist, it will give his NL addiction (due to joblessness) a big help. Trust me! grin grin

@ ArodeTsolaye one thing you need to understand is that,
1. Did you know TonyeBarcanista personally.
2. Did you know where he lives.
3. Has he ever asked you for financial help before.
4. Has he ever come to you for employment assistance. and many more.

Your answer to this question will help further,

because you cant just wake up one morning and start beefing somebody accusing him that he did not have job that is why he is commenting on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by shaqhead: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:

Guess you mean "pay per post".
Hate him or like him, one thing you cant deny is his brillance. For that, even those that take him on have RESPECT for him!

Does Lai Mohammed come to mind?

That aside

Let's do some maths to calculate how much he earns if was paid to post.

if he was paid N50 per post and he makes a minimum of Hundred post a day which you and I kno he does more than, that gives N5000 a day

If he creates thread and is paid N500 for each....go do d maths with the threads of Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 alone.

If he creates a thread and his argument is so plausible that non could fault, that is, he makes a home run he gets N1000.

Now u see that this is a job out of his passion which its obvious from post that you are not smart enough to get!

Oh, you are punching calculator to see how much he earns...damn..You are jobless!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by maslong(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

Brilliance and Good command of English language doesn't guarantee good living.

what do you say about 40 yr abagworro who chinology aka spacetour claim is still living with the mother at ph

abagworro is a gambler, he is always in bet9ija shop.
that is what he does for a living.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Inec To Receive Sensitive Materials Today / Obaseki Defects To PDP With 18 LG Chairmen, 12 Lawmakers / FG, States’ Debt Profile Rise To ₦32.92 Trillion - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.