Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? (6355 Views)

What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by badnature: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2016
nothing but set down and yap and yap and yap about Biafra and SS what ever that means,I have challenge the guy to create a thread about the history of PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF NIGERIA and let debate it if he thinks he is educated as he claims which have earned me ban 4 times in less than two months

7 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by TheNonce: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2016
shocked
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by TheNonce: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Amitex:
I am wondering why our youth are wasting away their precious time on social media instead of being productive to better their lives. I have observed this Barcanista /TonyeBarcabista of a guy for sometime and I am wondering. Does this person have a meaningful job? Imagine a character that resumes on NL at 7.00am daily and closes at past midnight posting average of 90/100 comments a day. Even Seun does not spend such length of time on his NL.

I am sure this man needs a job, please if anyone can assist him so that he can put his time to more productive use and reduce time spent on social media.

@Tonyebarcanista, go back to your profile and check the time you spend daily on NL arguing back and forth and give your life some meaning! Sit for some professional examinations if you have a lot of time to read and research. Stop wasting time (arguing) on NL. If you think that this platform can provide you political relevance, please, think again. Who do you know has become one through NL? Especially with your views! Who would trust a character like that. Good politicians are tactful and focused and not tossed around like the sea waves.

"Time na money" is a popular Rivers slang! Wake up bro you are not getting any younger!!!

NB: I know as usual, you will call me IPOBIAN, it is entirely your business, but morning look at the mirror and tell whoever you see the the truth, it will help him.

How is a total strangers way of life any of your gaddem business?

Come on gerrarahia man!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Beremx(f): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2016
Nairaland sha.

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by momentoftruth: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it not ironous that a jobful OP spend more time stalking a jobless TonyeBarcanista? Is it not ironous that a workingclass billionaire will wake up 6am in the morning to compose on "What Barcanista Does" and post it 7am while his fellow working class are either enroute to their offices or already in their offices?

It is because barcanista want the cycle of unemployment to end that's why he is toiling night and day for good leadership. I think that's a worthy sacrifice. Maybe I should consider creating an official donation thread grin

what of donations from aisha

5 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by biafranbaby(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Betrayal pays a lot. Ask Judas.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by frankyychiji(f): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Beremx:
Nairaland sha.
My love don't mind them. How have you been? Did you chop some serious ban or you just decided to create desire with scarcity? Whatever, I have missed you! Hope the decor biz is treating you well? kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by giantstrides(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:
I am wondering why our youth are wasting away their precious time on social media instead of being productive to better their lives. I have observed this Barcanista /TonyeBarcabista of a guy for sometime and I am wondering. Does this person have a meaningful job? Imagine a character that resumes on NL at 7.00am daily and closes at past midnight posting average of 90/100 comments a day. Even Seun does not spend such length of time on his NL.

I am sure this man needs a job, please if anyone can assist him so that he can put his time to more productive use and reduce time spent on social media.

@Tonyebarcanista, go back to your profile and check the time you spend daily on NL arguing back and forth and give your life some meaning! Sit for some professional examinations if you have a lot of time to read and research. Stop wasting time (arguing) on NL. If you think that this platform can provide you political relevance, please, think again. Who do you know has become one through NL? Especially with your views! Who would trust a character like that. Good politicians are tactful and focused and not tossed around like the sea waves.

"Time na money" is a popular Rivers slang! Wake up bro you are not getting any younger!!!

NB: I know as usual, you will call me IPOBIAN, it is entirely your business, but morning look at the mirror and tell whoever you see the the truth, it will help him.

Such a stupid post, do you even realise the number of people who make a living from social networks ? Maybe you just got introduced to the internet.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chukel(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Look at the OP accusing someone being on NL by 7.00 AM whereas he has equally created a topic about him before 7 AM and even on a Monday morning !

I don't always agree with Barcanista but the fact is that he is better than 90% of NLers. He belongs in the 20% vital few category. Deal with it!
did u really type this? Human beings sha....

6 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by scampy(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Op, u need help abi wetin consign u with his life?
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by frankyychiji(f): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
You people should leave Tonyebarcanista alone please! His ways, his business! He cannot be worse than Atiku if at all.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by kasay: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Keep wondering until you become a certificated wanderer, while Barca is excelling in propagating superior knowledge, re-awakening national consciousness and shaping perspective towards national re-birth.

OP, you be IPOB e-miscreant?? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Beremx(f): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2016
frankyychiji:
My love don't mind them. How have you been? Did you chop some serious ban or you just decided to create desire with scarcity? Whatever, I have missed you! Hope the decor biz is treating you well? kiss kiss kiss

I did not chop any ban. I am very much on nairaland reading topics and comments without posting.
I am doing good. thanks for asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Beremx:
I did not chop any ban. I am very much on nairaland reading topics and comments without posting.

u sabi cook mpok soup
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by winkmart: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
this is a personali Vendetta o what?

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by princemillla(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Nairaland Op and her members are like bread and frog...

Always not compatible
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by 93RD(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin grin LadyF no go kill me ooo.. he nairalands for a living grin....But op it is non of your business how someone decides to spend his or her time na, as long as he doesn't beg you for food or money. He may be a full time politician, you know those particular set that has lots of time for themselves.( the 8 yrs on 8yrs off kind of ones grin)
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:
lol OP na wa to you o. You dont know nairaland is a job . He "nairalands" for a living. angry
...aren't you that person that goes about pasting that irritating tag: its ladyf again? you have no right to castigate Tonye's input on nairaland..I bet that's all the contribution I know you for..but Tonye has made some quality input here

3 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:

..Mr man amitek, you must spend more time here than Tonye to have drawn your conclusion.. even if he spends 24hours here, that 24hours is worthwhile if he got your attention more so for a more concrete purpose..he is not asking you to pay his bills now is he? have you ever considered his nature of business in your myopic mind to be e-commerce or something that avails him the time to always be online..spurred with the love for country? I know many here on that would like to glory over bursting @ TonyeBacarnista..you try, you've been seen..now swerve to do something more productive with your own time

4 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by kissval1388: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
to slap this op just they hungry me. op kwantinue

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ArodeTsolaye: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it not ironous that a jobful OP spend more time stalking a jobless TonyeBarcanista? Is it not ironous that a workingclass billionaire will wake up 6am in the morning to compose on "What Barcanista Does" and post it 7am while his fellow working class are either enroute to their offices or already in their offices?

It is because barcanista want the cycle of unemployment to end that's why he is toiling night and day for good leadership. I think that's a worthy sacrifice. Maybe I should consider creating an official donation thread grin

Just imagine the good english his ass-licking zombies claim he writes.Oga it's 'ironic'. So much for 'good grammar'. Maybe we'll tell Gbawe to add 'grammar funds' to the protection fees. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2016
giantstrides:

Such a stupid post, do you even realise the number of people who make a living from social networks ? Maybe you just got introduced to the internet.
don't mind the ignorant mofo and his ilk that feels everyone is just some hustling brokeass like themselves..people like @ amitex have nothing to impact or give to the world that is why @TonyeBacarnista's contribution is alien to them
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2016
It's all about bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by showblack(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Tonye is brilliant though...

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Just imagine the good english his ass-licking zombies claim he writes.Oga it's 'ironic'. So much for 'good grammar'. Maybe we'll tell Gbawe to add 'grammar funds' to the protection fees. grin grin grin
..Oga, stay with your english ...personally, measure your contributions on Nairaland to @TonyeBacarnista? ..you don't have to always agree with a person to understand and respect them..Nairaland I can bet N20k..one of the aim/purpose or vision for such a platform is what Tonye is "guilty" of by your mediocre standards

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by MORNDEW(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What is ironous, jobful, workingclass? Becos ppl hail u on Nl u begin write nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Enahi(f): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2016
@op you are obviously sick in the head, please leave tonye out of your misery.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ArodeTsolaye: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..Oga, stay with your english ...personally, measure your contributions on Nairaland to @TonyeBacarnista? ..you don't have to always agree with a person to understand and respect them..Nairaland I can bet N20k..one of the aim/purpose or vision for such a platform is what Tonye is "guilty" of by your mediocre standards

Sorry, but you said he writes queen's english? His english is mediocre at best. My little 12 year old nephew writes better. Is it painful to you that i am demystifying your protectionist or is this tonye's alternate handle? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Barcainsta is just a classic case of addiction that lacks direction. He once deactivated his former account and could survive without the usual adrenaline that he gets from seeing the likes to his posts and returns back. In attempt to garner more friendship on Internet to complement the true friends he lacks in real life he sits on the political fence of opinion. He gets confuse sometime that he believes he can be a political hack for a high bidder but can't figure out how. What a waste.

6 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by frankyychiji(f): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Beremx:
Ok great! I wish you well!

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by engineerboat(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:

Chiarman so you can use the whole of this morning to write this about @ Tonyebarcanista,
if i may ask you, what did you do for a living,
so you always monitor him every seconds to know that he wake up 7am on nairaland and closes 12 midnight,
between you and Tonye who no get work now.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Sorry, but you said he writes queen english? His english is mediocre at best. My little 12 year old nephew writes better. Is it painful to you that i am demystifying your protectionist or is this tonye's alternate handle? grin grin
..you must be high on some cheap weed to mistaken who brought up the issue of written English+you are slow to comprehend the import of my post addressing you..now that stated..I don't have time for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? / Ateke Tom Goes Abroad, …as Mysterious Ailment Struck Him / Political Tsunami As 84 PDP Senators Lose Primaries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.