Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? (6358 Views)

What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by tpiar: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
i have no idea who he is although I've seen a few of his posts here, however, op surely you are aware phones have internet capability and people can log on to nairaland with their phones?

besides, there are 40 laptop crews, etc, who are quite active on the web and come in many forms, not saying he's one of them.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by bettercreature(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
I heard this tonye guy is a protection seeker, is dat true?
IPOB KID
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by sexysegggs: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
DeviIhimself:

do you know TonyeBarcanista personally?
His real name is makanjuola and he resides at okoko.

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
maslong:

abagworro is a gambler, he is always in bet9ija shop. that is what he does foe a living.

always in bet9ja shop. is dat Wat he does for a living
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
maslong:

abagworro is a gambler, he is always in bet9ija shop. that is what he does foe a living.

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga Professor, did your Grammar Teacher fail to tell you that there is Nothing like "Good or Bad English"? Did he or she tell you that a grammar or spelling can only be correct or incorrect? Did he or she fail to tell you to always "Capitalise" the "E" in the English?

If you don't know how to play with words, you better go learn.

grasping at straws

2 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
PunterTim:
Perfectionist, You Meant!

it's protectionist he meant.
we understood because gbaweade it clear tonyebarcanista is a protection seeker.

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Arode...my first time coming across you on nairaland..are you an English teacher or linguist? ..someone should give this gentleman an employment at their school or something..

U need help

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Olabestonic001(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tonyebarcanista must be hot cake ooooooooooo.
For someone to write an "ode" to you shows you really don "make am" anonymously.
My guy, haters go wail tire for una.
Don't let them blackmail you to their camp by such cowardly attacks that lacks a discourse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
bettercreature:
IPOB KID
So anyone not on the same page with you is IPOB?
Or are you also a protection seeker? hahahahahahaha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by maslong(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

yes, he is a gambler.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Bollinger(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
You all have just made Tonye even more popular and relevant. Kudos. grin
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by PunterTim(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

it's protectionist he meant.

we understood because gbaweade it clear tonyebarcanista is a protection seeker.
Fair Point!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Pidggin(f): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:
I am wondering why our youth are wasting away their precious time on social media instead of being productive to better their lives. I have observed this Barcanista /TonyeBarcabista of a guy for sometime and I am wondering. Does this person have a meaningful job? Imagine a character that resumes on NL at 7.00am daily and closes at past midnight posting average of 90/100 comments a day. Even Seun does not spend such length of time on his NL.

I am sure this man needs a job, please if anyone can assist him so that he can put his time to more productive use and reduce time spent on social media.

@Tonyebarcanista, go back to your profile and check the time you spend daily on NL arguing back and forth and give your life some meaning! Sit for some professional examinations if you have a lot of time to read and research. Stop wasting time (arguing) on NL. If you think that this platform can provide you political relevance, please, think again. Who do you know has become one through NL? Especially with your views! Who would trust a character like that. Good politicians are tactful and focused and not tossed around like the sea waves.

"Time na money" is a popular Rivers slang! Wake up bro you are not getting any younger!!!

NB: I know as usual, you will call me IPOBIAN, it is entirely your business, but morning look at the mirror and tell whoever you see the the truth, it will help him.

Epic!

This is a good advice, those who have ears let them hear.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by 9japride(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
The question should be 'what does he (Tonyebarcanista) use his gift of information gathering and knowledge of raseach for? Especially for the uplifted of his people rather than attacking other tribes'. That's the problem we have in this country, people who think they are intelligent use their gift to blackmail and subdue others. I like the guy's way analysing issues but abeg try proffer solutions to the growth and development of your area and Nigeria in general. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

U need help
.. undecided ..you need some change..some coins..you are the one definitely in need of some help as your profile picture suggests.. BTW, fv.ck off my mention, I am allergic to sorry asses.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Fleshly: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Honestly, I do wonder about this guy barcanista. Without sounding sarcastic, I think the guy is just a loose canon who tries to gain emotional stability from his engagements on nairaland. His posts all the time seems very contradictory, I stopped following him when I discovered he has no content to offer, but just derives fun from posting things on nairaland in order to generating traffic.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by prisiluv(f): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fleshly:
Honestly, I do wonder about this guy barcanista. Without sounding sarcastic, I think the guy is just a loose canon who tries to gain emotional stability from his engagements on nairaland. His posts all the time seems very contradictory, I stopped following him when I discovered he has no content to offer, but just derives fun from posting things on nairaland in order to generating traffic.
You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by tpiar: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
9japride:
That's the problem we have in this country, people who think they are intelligent use their gift to blackmail and subdue others.

hm
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by PunterTim(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
.. undecided ..you need some change..some coins..you are the one definitely in need of some help as your profile picture suggests.. BTW, fv.ck off my mention, I am allergic to sorry asses.
Chai,Girl Gat No Chill!...
Just So Know,I Prefer The Sexy Coffee Not The Feisty One!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:

change. coins. Mtchewwww
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by AprokoMan: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2016
eleko1:
Seem u are looking for trouble dis Monday morning undecided? Did Tonyebarcanista complained to U that he's hungry undecided? If he's a self employ,he's got liberty to do his thang.U dat have job,what are u doing here? Posting trash early in d morning sad undecided.There would be a great PEACE on earth if @ every bad Mouth,a padlock is HUNG. Face front,morning make the day.Owuro lojo

double-tongued bastard! sometime last year you made this comment about the same barcanista. cover your head in shame, Gollum!

eleko1:
cool Some re-tarded online mo-ron will invade dis thread with their confusionist analysis/bleat.Anonimi,severasnake,morongidi, BarcanisaTAN and oda wailers grin.The name Tinubu is their nightmare cool
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by AprokoMan: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:
Look at the OP accusing someone being on NL by 7.00 AM whereas he has equally created a topic about him before 7 AM and even on a Monday morning !

I don't always agree with Barcanista but the fact is that he is better than 90% of NLers. He belongs in the 20% vital few category. Deal with it!
[/s]

even you? shame!

PassingShot:

Sensible forumites have abandoned him and his co-wailers to their wailing.

What shall it profit a man to wail from April 1st 2015 till May 29th, 2019 with a possibility of repeating the process till 2023?

Tufiakwa!
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by shizzy7(f): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2016
This is annoying....

People NEVER minding their own business, What is the Op business if tonye.b spends every hour/minute on NL?

On the streets of Nigeria they're interfering in someone's business even on a forum, they are still acting like you don't have a right to "LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT".......
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by 1after: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:

How relevant is your question to the issue of discourse? You are coming across me for the first time because i have a job and a life to administrate.

Make the offer to your protectectionist, it will give his NL addiction (due to joblessness) a big help. Trust me! grin grin
[/s]

Amadi Collins, The shameless coward.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by tpiar: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
shizzy7:
This is annoying....

People NEVER minding their own business, What is the Op business if tonye.b spends every hour/minute on NL?

On the streets of Nigeria they're interfering in someone's business even on a forum, they are still acting like you don't have a right to "LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT".......

amebo is now a career sha, people just put mouth anyhow .
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ajebuter(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Amitex:
I am wondering why our youth are wasting away their precious time on social media instead of being productive to better their lives. I have observed this Barcanista /TonyeBarcabista of a guy for sometime and I am wondering. Does this person have a meaningful job? Imagine a character that resumes on NL at 7.00am daily and closes at past midnight posting average of 90/100 comments a day. Even Seun does not spend such length of time on his NL.

I am sure this man needs a job, please if anyone can assist him so that he can put his time to more productive use and reduce time spent on social media.

@Tonyebarcanista, go back to your profile and check the time you spend daily on NL arguing back and forth and give your life some meaning! Sit for some professional examinations if you have a lot of time to read and research. Stop wasting time (arguing) on NL. If you think that this platform can provide you political relevance, please, think again. Who do you know has become one through NL? Especially with your views! Who would trust a character like that. Good politicians are tactful and focused and not tossed around like the sea waves.

"Time na money" is a popular Rivers slang! Wake up bro you are not getting any younger!!!

NB: I know as usual, you will call me IPOBIAN, it is entirely your business, but morning look at the mirror and tell whoever you see the the truth, it will help him.

Tonye is a PR guru

And I know for sure..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia / Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke / ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.