Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

No Main Chic... All Side Chics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Main Chic... All Side Chics (2092 Views)

Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
peppyluv02:
Well, she is trying to please you.
Don't blame her after most of them come across those endless lists of what a woman should be or shouldn't be, do or not do,to get a man,most of them just try to practice it all....
Only few women show their true selves and such women are misunderstood,termed arrogant and stubborn. That so holy and ever obedient one will show you her true colors when she finally gets what she wants from you.
As for your issue, I think amongst those 'side chics', one is the main chic but you have not taken out time to notice something different about her. How about taking them on one after another. I mean,pick two that may come close to being 'the one',let go of the rest and do your test on the others.
As for the liar....never you have anything to do with a liar...most never change.

Let me tell you what I want.

I want a lady who is intelligent and smart and slightly thinks and act like guy, as in have a mind of her own and not belong to the crew of follow follow.

Hard working and independent, understanding, compassionate and not selfish, encouraging her man and believe

I am personally a lover boy if you know what I mean but fear does not let really reveal that real person to most ladies. I love to right good romantic sms, get her gift without her asking etc. I am not selfish, I give freely

Need God to really help me here honestly cos I am getting tired.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by cocoberry(f): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2016
WRITE fixed... right ni left ko tongue

iwatch:

Let me tell you what I want.

I want a lady who is intelligent and smart and slightly thinks and act like guy, as in have a mind of her own and not belong to the crew of follow follow.

Hard working and independent, understanding, compassionate and not selfish, encouraging her man and believe

I am personally a lover boy if you know what I mean but fear does not let really reveal that real person to most ladies. I love to right good romantic sms, get her gift without her asking etc. I am not selfish, I give freely

Need God to really help me here honestly cos I am getting tired.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2016
cocoberry:

lmaooo... I make those mistakes too often cos I type too fast and don't even bother to correct anything. lemme check
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by cocoberry(f): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Just Thinking aloud, it might be u all d while! Try and check within yourself.

iwatch:
I want a main chic but non connects with me in same levels I want or desire. Sex does not cut it for me, honestly. In order words, I am not after sex but something more valuable than that.

1 Like

Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2016
cocoberry:
Just Thinking aloud, it might be u all d while! Try and check within yourself.

lol, why attack my threads like this na. check your email.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
just kontinu as u dey my brother

nobody dey go find girlfriend wahala for this 2016
angry
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by IamLEGEND1: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
MrsPhyno:
angry
I sense a great disturbance within the force. Are u someone's girlfriend?
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by trybe(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
This nigga needs to be choke slammed, re u in any way related to buhari
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
cocoberry:

where have you been?
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by cocoberry(f): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm right here joor!

iwatch:
where have you been?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why are girls usually vulnerable while dancing?? / How Do You Get Your Crush Without Hurting Your Self Esteem / Searching For A Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.