Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

No Main Chic... All Side Chics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Main Chic... All Side Chics (2075 Views)

Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2016
Sad,

I don't have one I belong to, connect to, it goes beyond sex and non can connect with me at the level I want
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by ccvizzle(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2016
Broda remain like dat oh

2 Likes

Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by IamLEGEND1: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2016
just kontinu as u dey my brother
nobody dey go find girlfriend wahala for this 2016
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by obiorathesubtle: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2016
congrats.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iceberylin(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
That's something we all need cool
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by 7footre(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2016
In order words you belong to everybody and belong to nobody at d same time? Kwantinu undecided
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2016
I want a main chic but non connects with me in same levels I want or desire. Sex does not cut it for me, honestly. In order words, I am not after sex but something more valuable than that.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by cruzita(f): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
no wahala
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Blessed is ur ministry grin
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2016
sickstars:
Blessed is ur ministry grin

this section is just dead...
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2016
iwatch:
this section is just dead...

Nah if lazarus who died for 3days cud wake up

The thread just died today na

It will rise again

Av faith grin
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by nerdfrost(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2016
I no understand wetin u talk! undecided
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2016
sickstars:

Nah if lazarus who died for 3days cud wake up

The thread just died today na

It will rise again

Av faith grin
you may think it's all joke until it happens to you.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2016
iwatch:

Its being happening to av always been a side chick
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2016
iwatch:

Its being happening to av always been a side chick.

M nt mocking u

Just wanted to cheer u up
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by nwadiuko1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
congrats bro...... how da fuq where you able to achieve that?
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Lordprez: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
You want a main chick that's just gonna talk, have sex and take money from you... All in the name of "connection"?undecided

Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
A round of applause
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:
You want a main chick that's just gonna talk, have sex and take money from you... All in the name of "connection"?undecided
wrong... I am not looking for sex, neither am I looking someone that will take money from me, else the side chic can offer that.

There comes a time when sex is no longer what a man desires.

I can't believe people on here don't even understand what I am talking about.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Lordprez: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
iwatch:
wrong... I am not looking for sex, neither am I looking someone that will take money from me, else the side chic can offer that.

There comes a time when sex is no longer what a man desires.

I can't believe people on here don't even understand what I am talking about.
I do understand... but I think you're looking in the wrong place, maybe one of those sidechicks or female friends really would connect, buh you're probably expecting an angel appearing and sweeping ya off ya feet

I also think you're kinda blocking them out

#JuzMaThoughtsTho

1 Like

Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
You get side chics because that is what you went for, happy new year my enemy.

iwatch:
Sad,

I don't have one I belong to, connect to, it goes beyond sex and non can connect with me at the level I want
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2016
peppyluv02:
You get side chics because that is what you went for, happy new year my enemy.

oh gwad... uuuuurrrrrhhhhhh... I ain't ya enemy neither do I consider you as one. I just stated my opinion last time and it ended the minutes I left that thread.

I can quarrel with you now and eat with you in same plate next minutes. That's how I was raised ma'am.

But you still called me an Enemy in 2016? I had even forgotten the ish and didn't recall until I saw that line. I have forgotten but you haven't.

Who carries so much burden in their heart? You got to ease up ma'am. Life is too short.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by iwatch: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2016
As for the relationship ish, I will go for what I want instead.

But I really don't do this intentionally. The ladies do. For instance, I was talking to one and all she could say is urrmmm she likes outing, politics ( a lie), sport (another lie) and emphasis on flexing. Even asked me if I don't like outing cos I didn't include it in what I like.

Where do you think I would place this kind of person? I can't take such person serious.

@peppyluv02, please read this and see if it's my fault.

She is beautiful but lacked the main content of what I want.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by firstking01(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Who told you that lazarus died for 3 days undecided
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by firstking01(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2016
I wonder why some people would just decide to want to bring problems upon themselves, op go and ask those with main chick how market, i bet after you hearing their plights, you'd be loving yourself as a single brother grin
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by firstking01(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
I wonder why some people would just decide to want to bring problems upon themselves, op go and ask those with main chick how market, i bet after you hear their plights, you'd be loving yourself as a single brother grin
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by firstking01(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2016
I wonder why some people would just decide to want to bring problems upon themselves, op go and ask those with main chick how market, i bet after you hear their plights, you'd be loving yourself as a single brother more than ever grin
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by firstking01(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2016
I wonder why some people would just decide to want to bring problems upon themselves, op go and ask those with main chick how market, i bet after you hear their plights, you'd be loving yourself as a single brother more than evergrin
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2016
I wonder why some people would just decide to want to bring problems upon themselves, op go and ask those with main chick how market, i bet after you hear their plights, you'd be loving yourself as a single brother more than evergrin.....
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Let me advise you then Op.
Stop callin' yo casual relationships side chicks an lock one down already.There ya go,problem solved. wink
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by SexyCeline(f): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
You probably a teen. Guess you should make your studies your priority for now.
Re: No Main Chic... All Side Chics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Well, she is trying to please you.
Don't blame her after most of them come across those endless lists of what a woman should be or shouldn't be, do or not do,to get a man,most of them just try to practice it all....
Only few women show their true selves and such women are misunderstood,termed arrogant and stubborn. That so holy and ever obedient one will show you her true colors when she finally gets what she wants from you.
As for your issue, I think amongst those 'side chics', one is the main chic but you have not taken out time to notice something different about her. How about taking them on one after another. I mean,pick two that may come close to being 'the one',let go of the rest and do your test on the others.
As for the liar....never you have anything to do with a liar...most never change.

iwatch:
As for the relationship ish, I will go for what I want instead.

But I really don't do this intentionally. The ladies do. For instance, I was talking to one and all she could say is urrmmm she likes outing, politics ( a lie), sport (another lie) and emphasis on flexing. Even asked me if I don't like outing cos I didn't include it in what I like.

Where do you think I would place this kind of person? I can't take such person serious.

@peppyluv02, please read this and see if it's my fault.

She is beautiful but lacked the main content of what I want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 'ban' Holiday / To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support / At What Age A Man Becomes........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.