Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is This Right? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right? (4200 Views)

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? / 1k Instant Airtime For Whosoever Get This Right / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Baboon wife, do you knw I'm also entitled to defend my views against any antagonism? Is ur brain even sharp enough to know that its a public thread and every nairalander have the right to contribute in their own way?
That mosquito brain of yours should also know that you don't have to be abusive just bcox u want to display some pointless points here. Be a MAN, don't abuse women. She's not even abusive in pointing out her points. That does not speak well for you. By their seeds, we shall know them
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
I'm sick and tired of ur bullshit nigga. Game over
Bla bla bla bla
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2016
sickstars:

If any girl dies cos of one guy millions of guys will step on her grave yard

life is too too short to live in everlasting sorrow

cheesy be happy share happiness with a bottle of coke too wink
Na so ooo
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bla bla bla bla
you are high
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
Na so ooo

grin abi na
Re: Is This Right? by IamLEGEND1: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
now I see!

this is just a joint for all dem feminist wannabees to converge & masturbàte together while talking about how being a woman sucks.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
you are high
bla bla bla

Rubbish thread
HateU2:
That mosquito brain of yours should also know that you don't have to be abusive just bcox u want to display some pointless points here. Be a MAN, don't abuse women. She's not even abusive in pointing out her points. That does not speak well for you. By their seeds, we shall know them
Ur problem serious no be small o
IamLEGEND1:
now I see!

this is just a joint for all dem feminist wannabees to converge & masturbàte together while talking about how being a woman sucks.
The thread is DOA already
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
bla bla bla

Rubbish thread
I just dey look u
Re: Is This Right? by IamLEGEND1: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The thread is DOA already
just allow them. Some NL girls dense no be small.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
just allow them. Some NL girls dense no be small.
as in ehn dem no even get competitor cheesy
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Op its the one that are door mats undecided
N besides not everyman doesthat ... Some men know their women n would never as they respect her would never violate her ...

Well the ones that get treated that way u need to look deep into the matter not all is the guy .. Trust we women we get our own ..
Yes some beat up men too we just dont hear about y ,, its a thing of shame etc blah blah neway hope u get my point smiley
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
now I see!

Lol ... Who feminist don help
If u ask me its a waste of time , instead of them to find work.build them selves up nah to complain at things that cant be changed ..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? by IamLEGEND1: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol ... Who feminist don help
If u ask me its a waste of time , instead of them to find work.build them selves up nah to complain at things that cant be changed ..
Abeg tell them my sister!

Every gender comes factory-set with its numerous advantages and obvious downsides. bt you don't see guys running around complaining about every single thing like a farm animal on heat. work ur way to the top and you'll command the respect u deserve (gender notwithstanding).
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg tell them my sister!

Every gender comes factory-set with its numerous advantages and obvious downsides. bt you don't see guys running around complaining about every single thing like a farm animal on heat. work ur way to the top and you'll command the respect u deserve (gender notwithstanding).

Excatly its like men
Should now carry hate campaigns because they cant have kids ... Tney Should cool off n focus on theirselves instead of worry their lil brains about what guys are doing wrong if we women start to change n focus on more important issue , indirectly men would change too ..

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
yeah right, every lady out there will soon opt for feminism.
My bro, I'm telling you. It will soon get to that point where ladies will wake up, work for their money, get s3x toys, buy sperm nd take care of kids. Some ladies are living single even thou they are married. You need to read stories of married peeps and what they are going through emotionally but they have to stay bcox of kids.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by IamLEGEND1: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Excatly its like men
Should now carry hate campaigns because they cant have kids ... They Should cool off n focus on theirselves instead of worrying their lil brains about what guys are doing wrong if we women start to change n focus on more important issue , indirectly men would change too ..

Absolutely gorgeous!

Killer curves

+ extreme intelligence!

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ure so so mumuish and idiotic. Go and sleep around and come back with d testimony of good character. When u come back tell ppl that its an argument on nairalandd u're trying to defend. Supo
I have integrity which you obviously lack.

if you can't accept that you lost an argument, you are the mumuish and idiotic being here.

Do unto others what you want them to do to you.

And learn how to develop your integrity undecided

fool
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

if you can't accept that you lost an argument, you are the mumuish and idiotic being here.

fool
Let him continue with his steepdity jare. He lost already.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

fool
PIG!

How does wining an argument gather the tattered pieces of ur life together. All round sleeper. Cheap slut. D hard truth does not go down well with you and u call that integrity. I made my post defining my opinion the way I see it. Instead of you to do urs, u picked up an offensive quote. And now u're talking of integrity. You're a dunce...a dunce that deserves to be abused for that matter. If respectable ladies are being told they are, you should be the last person that would be among them on merit.

Strumpet!
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
Let him continue with his steepdity jare. He lost already.
ordinary gimme one reason why men should be justified for cheating, the mumu piled up jargon for me.

I wonder why some guys are so egoistic in nature , the fool had to attack me like one lunatic.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

PIG!

How does wining an argument gather the tattered pieces of ur life together. All round sleeper. Cheap slut. D hard truth does not go down well with you and u call that integrity. I made my post defining my opinion the way I see it. Instead of you to do urs, u picked up an offensive quote. And now u're talking of integrity. You're a dunce...a dunce that deserves to be abused for that matter. If respectable ladies are being told they are, you should be the last person that would be among them on merit.

Strumpet!
This shows you are nothing but a simpleton .

Motherfucking cracked brain fella, I only asked a question and you ran mad , what if I ask you questions.

you are one of the people brain surgery was made available for. You really need it.

Idiiot who can't take a simple truth .

ode!
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
ordinary gimme one reason why men should be justified for cheating, the mumu piled up jargon for me.

I wonder why some guys are so egoistic in nature , the fool had to attack me like one lunatic.
See losers gossiping. You better accept the truth as it is and u'll be free. U asked for 1 reason, I gave u 2 but the feminist act in you would not make u see it. Someone maintains his stand on what he knows and believe..u say it is ego. Na there make una dey. Even if there would be a revolution, it can never happen thru both of you. You're too pointless to make it happen. Your thread doesn't even sound like a revolution-provoking thread. Many will give u better suggestions for revolution than I even gave in my 1st quote upon which I stand. If u open ur mind eyes very well, u would realize u're the pointless feminists and not me egoistic.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
now I see!

Oh shiit, niqqa, this cracked me up

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
This shows you are nothing but a simpleton .

Motherfucking cracked brain fella, I only asked a question and you ran mad , what if I ask you questions.

you are one of the people brain surgery was made available for. You really need it.

Idiiot who can't take a simple truth .

ode!
Oponu aye ati orun. Oju e dabi furo agilintin. Sugomu.

I'm sure over half ur brain is maggot filled. That's why ur senses is like that of a creeping worm. Emptiness in modern day fashion.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

I'm sure over half ur brain is maggot filled. That's why ur senses is like that of a creeping worm. Emptiness in modern day fashion.
all those jargons you wrote up there aren't for me undecided

You are the one with an empty brain here who couldn't bring together points to back up his warped opinion.

You went ballistic when you were on the loose end.

Dumbass undecided
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

See losers gossiping. You better accept the truth as it is and u'll be free. U asked for 1 reason, I gave u 2 but the feminist act in you would not make u see it. Someone maintains his stand on what he knows and believe..u say it is ego. Na there make una dey. Even if there would be a revolution, it can never happen thru both of you. You're too pointless to make it happen. Your thread doesn't even sound like a revolution-provoking thread. Many will give u better suggestions for revolution than I even gave in my 1st quote upon which I stand. If u open ur mind eyes very well, u would realize u're the pointless feminists and not me egoistic.
what truth nincompoop?

That men has every right to cheat in a relationship or marriage?

Does that even make sense to you ?

I weep for the woman is or would call you husband.

I won't exchange words with you anymore half man .

Dimwit undecided
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

oloshi, omo paun bi ibon. It's ur type dat allows other tribes to abuse yorubas! Just see d way u potray yourself here now. O kan n sebi werey ti opolo e ti sonu! Is she at fault 4 voicing her opinion? Is this the way u ar brought up? Time 2 change is here dude!!! How old are u really? Grow/man up!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
HateU2:
oloshi, omo paun bi ibon. It's ur type dat allows other tribes to abuse yorubas! Just see d way u potray yourself here now. O kan n sebi werey ti opolo e ti sonu! Is she at fault 4 voicing her opinion? Is this the way u ar brought up? Time 2 change is here dude!!! How old are u really? Grow/man up!!
Diddyydiva:
what truth nincompoop?
That men has every right to cheat in a relationship or marriage?
Does that even make sense to you ?
I weep for the woman is or would call you husband.
I won't exchange words with you anymore half man .
Dimwit undecided

Diddyydiva:
all those jargons you wrote up there aren't for me undecided
You are the one with an empty brain here who couldn't bring together points to back up his warped opinion.
You went ballistic when you were on the loose end.
Dumbass undecided
So words dey pepper una like this. Ori eyin mejeji ti baje latinu oyun. Hopeless things that are far from womanhood asking an opposite gender to be a man.

Let me ask both of u a question again. When ur mothers gave birth to you, did they throw u in septic tanks before a good samaritan found you, or how are you thinking like maternal waste products like this.

Or maybe ur mothers drank excess alcohol and the few that sipped into ur brains is still affecting you now. The funny thing is u may never recover from it.

Even a dog sounds intelligent than you two
Re: Is This Right? by firstking01(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lamentation of a gal who's in oblivion of the fact that it's a man's world, or rather a potential cheat grin
Re: Is This Right? by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lamentation of a gal who's in oblivion of the fact that it's a man's world, or rather, will i say she's just exibiting the characteristics feminism, or a potential cheat grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: 5 Reasons She No Longer Want To Have Sex With You After The First Time / "Obontami" Here Is D Hot Sex Testimony You Asked To Be Shared. Too Hot To Hold. / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.