Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,230 members, 7,856,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is This Right? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right? (4213 Views)

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? / 1k Instant Airtime For Whosoever Get This Right / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Right? by firstking01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lamentation of a gal who's in oblivion of the fact that it's a man's world, or rather, will i say she's just exibiting the characteristics of feminism, or a potential cheat grin
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Killer curves

+ extreme intelligence!

Ya from venus grin
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

So words dey pepper una like this. Ori eyin mejeji ti baje latinu oyun. Hopeless things that are far from womanhood asking an opposite gender to be a man.

Let me ask both of u a question again. When ur mothers gave birth to you, did they throw u in septic tanks before a good samaritan found you, or how are you thinking like maternal waste products like this.

Or maybe ur mothers drank excess alcohol and the few that sipped into ur brains is still affecting you now. The funny thing is u may never recover from it.

Even a dog sounds intelligent than you two
You are dumb for bringing our mothers into this undecided

I respect my mom so I won't insult your mom, you have done that already.

Mannerless kid.

Na China I blame for giving a kid like you access to chinko phone.

Iya ti fi obo jona ooooo grin grin

OMO po bi osan bo.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You are dumb for bringing our mothers into this undecided

I respect my mom so I won't insult your mom, you have done that already.

Mannerless kid.

Na China I blame for giving a kid like you access to chinko phone.

Iya ti fi obo jona ooooo grin grin

OMO po bi osan bo.
Oloju gbigbo bi furo werey. Obo lagido
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Oloju gbigbo bi furo werey. Obo lagido
what's this one saying undecided

Swerve jare
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Swerve jare
U don tire? Seriously I'm feeling you. I get fresh curses inside cooler for you o.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Swerve jare
Babe, silence is the best answer for him right now. U don't need to bring urself to his level cox with d attitude he portrayed here, he's a kid brought up by some set of peeps with no respect for women or rather a father that don't respect his wife which we know have a bad effect on kids. For him to mention his mother online only means one thing, just one thing! No respect for his mama. Is that not enough for us to know that its the way he's been brought up not really his fault. We should blame his father that did not respect his mother. You get it girl?
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
Babe, silence is the best answer for him right now. U don't need to bring urself to his level cox with d attitude he portrayed here, he's a kid brought up by some set of peeps with no respect for women or rather a father that don't respect his wife which we know have a bad effect on kids. For him to mention his mother online only means one thing, just one thing! No respect for his mama. Is that not enough for us to know that its the way he's been brought up not really his fault. We should blame his father that did not respect his mother. You get it girl?
exactly smiley

I'm outta here jare smiley
Re: Is This Right? by torqque7(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
My bro, I'm telling you. It will soon get to that point where ladies will wake up, work for their money, get s3x toys, buy sperm nd take care of kids. Some ladies are living single even thou they are married. You need to read stories of married peeps and what they are going through emotionally but they have to stay bcox of kids.
Are u a feminist?.. look that's how the world works,its like saying the moon should shine and share daytime with the sun..a man is wired differently from a woman,each species with its uniqueness and character, even if u make 1million threads it won't change anything, live ur life and do ur part,it has always bin like that b4 u were born and will continue after ur long gone,if any woman wants to buy sperm or sex dolls or live without men then by all means she is free to but it only affects her and doesn't change anything men will always find women that enjoy life as women and life goes on,If u want to do things cos u feel women should be allowed to do things like men then get ready to be alone at 50.
Re: Is This Right? by torqque7(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Excatly its like men
Should now carry hate campaigns because they cant have kids ... Tney Should cool off n focus on theirselves instead of worry their lil brains about what guys are doing wrong if we women start to change n focus on more important issue , indirectly men would change too ..
Wow there's nothing sexier than a woman with brains that work..I wish we had more women like u babe, just marry me shikena..
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
torqque7:

Are u a feminist?.. look that's how the world works,its like saying the moon should shine and share daytime with the sun..a man is wired differently from a woman,each species with its uniqueness and character, even if u make 1million threads it won't change anything, live ur life and do ur part,it has always bin like that b4 u were born and will continue after ur long gone,if any woman wants to buy sperm or sex dolls or live without men then by all means she is free to but it only affects her and doesn't change anything men will always find women that enjoy life as women and life goes on,If u want to do things cos u feel women should be allowed to do things like men then get ready to be alone at 50.
Yes, I'm a feminist but what's your definition of feminism? I like your mature approach to that.
Re: Is This Right? by torqque7(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, I'm a feminist but what's your definition of feminism? I like your mature approach to that.
Well for me and a lot of others,when we hear feminism what comes to mind is a woman who believes she is an Alfa male and lives her life with little or no interference or influence at all from the male specie,and doesn't believe women should be submissive in nature to any man,hmm so if truly u r a feminist then u are looking for trouble, cos even if u don't regard any man,then at least u should regard ur husband,that of course is if u value ur relationship cos my dear no man wants to keep a woman in the house that will challenge his every move,cos that's what feminists do. Personally I believe in women empowerment and all that but feminism is a different ball game.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
torqque7:

Well for me and a lot of others,when we hear feminism what comes to mind is a woman who believes she is an Alfa male and lives her life with little or no interference or influence at all from the male specie,and doesn't believe women should be submissive in nature to any man,hmm so if truly u r a feminist then u are looking for trouble, cos even if u don't regard any man,then at least u should regard ur husband,that of course is if u value ur relationship cos my dear no man wants to keep a woman in the house that will challenge his every move,cos that's what feminists do. Personally I believe in women empowerment and all that but feminism is a different ball game.
You get it wrong. Visit www.naijajournals.com to read definitions of feminism
Re: Is This Right? by torqque7(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
You get it wrong. Visit www.naijajournals.com to read definitions of feminism
Dictionary definition of a feminist is A person who supports the equality of women with men.
while feminism is A social theory or political movement supporting the equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life; specifically, a theory or movement that argues that legal and SOCIAL restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about such equality.
Every religion clearly makes it known that women are not equal to men,women are help mates,u shouldn't be dragging shoulders with a man,anyway I believe u are an adult so what works for u is fine, u know what is good for u and what is not..like I said b4,I am a strong advocate for women empowerments but am against feminism..a man can say he went to pay for sex with a prostitute but a woman can't dare try it,that's just how the world works,its natural..its just like asking men to get pregnant or wear makeup and move around with a mirror..even u self go look that kind man with disgust and think he is abnormal.. hmm this babe see as u de make me preah plenty lol..u better follow ur culture and what ur mum taught u o
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
torqque7:

Dictionary definition of a feminist is A person who supports the equality of women with men.
while feminism is A social theory or political movement supporting the equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life; specifically, a theory or movement that argues that legal and SOCIAL restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about such equality.
Every religion clearly makes it known that women are not equal to men,women are help mates,u shouldn't be dragging shoulders with a man,anyway I believe u are an adult so what works for u is fine, u know what is good for u and what is not..like I said b4,I am a strong advocate for women empowerments but am against feminism..a man can say he went to pay for sex with a prostitute but a woman can't dare try it,that's just how the world works,its natural..its just like asking men to get pregnant or wear makeup and move around with a mirror..even u self go look that kind man with disgust and think he is abnormal.. hmm this babe see as u de make me preah plenty lol..u better follow ur culture and what ur mum taught u o
Lol. Thanks thou.
Re: Is This Right? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2016
Lalasticlala!!!
Coman see ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. / My Husband Wants Me To Have S*x With His Boss For Promotion, What Should I Do? / Rio2016; Caption This "Awkwardly Trending" Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.