Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36854 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Apollux(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
The truth about dis s dat it s very clear dat d op knows nothing about smartphones generally not just Android. Its apparent from his reference to asha 205 as a "smartphone ". Also his complains about both london used android phones he bought not having network, maybe dat d op doesn't know dat to browse on Android or smartphones generally, u must subscribe for mb. I'm sure d guy was browsing using his credit without a data plan, d way he was browsing on his old java Nokia. Op no vex, stop blaming Android n upgrade ur self.... It is 2016 AD. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Kbraims(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
bros can i have d settings of dat psiphon pls
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by tottinova: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.

You want to test out something nd you are getting already used ones. Oga dey there dey live for the past, don't come and enjoy the new world of technology. If a technology android mobile phone will give you all you need.

As for me I use blackberry and blackberry shall I use. If i'm to leave blackberry, i'll get a windows phone. I use a blackberry z10 nd z3 now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wow.. There are lots of people who needs the psiphon settings and i can't really figure out where to start cos if i try to add or email you one by one it would be stressful so am going to create a thread between today and tomorrow with the full settings and procedures plus the dstv stuff in the phone's section
Don't miss it
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by rollUP(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u can hit ur head on the rock. Nobody gives a f... tongue

Y u pained? Go make money to get a better phone and stop looking for cheap attention
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by holluwai(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Only for androids? Or does it work on iPhone too?

Marvel1206:
Wow.. There are lots of people who needs the psiphon settings and i can't really figure out where to start cos if i try to add or email you one by one it would be stressful so am going to create a thread between today and tomorrow with the full settings and procedures plus the dstv stuff in the phone's section
Don't miss it
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by encryptjay(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
How am i the cause?
The phones you listed won't give you a good Android experience. If it was something like UK used S4, S5 etc, you would have enjoyed it.
Also, I'd advice you to try MTK Androids like Gionee, Infinix and Tecno for now then if your ride is lovely, you could order brands like Xiaomi,THL, Jiayu etc
I'm not saying they're the best Androids out there cool

BTW, Nokia is dead and gone. Android is still a force to reckon with.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
lol dude android phones are the best but 12k? you bought rubbish. If you want good quality then be ready to spend good money. if not then this is what you get
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by henrydadon(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
oga how that psiphon unlimited browsing dey work nah
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Eberex(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
sad

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
holluwai:
Only for androids? Or does it work on iPhone too?

i don't know about iphone but try it
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by yommen: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
I bought london used Samsung galaxy s3 for 23k. I enjoyed it to the fullest. After 11 months, I sold it cheaply to a friend who needed a phone for his younger brother. He later came back to confirm that the phone is awesome. I jokingly told him to sell it for me. He laughed and raised the price higher than I sold it to him. So Bross, those price wey u dey mention no just be am at all.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by holluwai(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Okay, thanks....awaiting the thread

Marvel1206:

i don't know about iphone but try it
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
henrydadon:
oga how that psiphon unlimited browsing dey work nah
[/quote]
Kingmanny88:

Hello bro. Pls help me out with how to make the Psiphon unlimited stuff work on my Galaxy Core Prime.
Would really appreciate this.
Kbraims post=42094026:
bros can i have d settings of dat psiphon pls
draphix:

Guy pls add me on whatsapp m interested in dat psiphon and dstv 08136111136
Dotmanroy:
hii.. Pls I need the settings too.. My WhatsApp no-08131254864 email - dotmanroy@gmail.com.. Tnks
emma72:
please help me with the siphon handler settings too, my Whatsapp number +17169062015
draphix:

Guy pls add me on whatsapp m interested in dat psiphon and dstv
Many thanks.

check my thread tomorrow phone's section
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by breakeven: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
End time phones. undecided
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
You didn't buy London use, you bought, Brother come save me.. You can't get an HTC or SAMMY London use for less than 22-25k if not more than self. You bought an already dead phone... And you are complainjng that android is overhyped.. OGA waka pass.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maybe you should try buying brand new instead of "london used" cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Amisec:
Bros Abeg help me with psiphon settings.
emma72:
please help me with the siphon handler settings too, my Whatsapp number +17169062015
bigiyaro:
bros pls more info on the psiphon

check my thread tomorrow
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by billy187(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
From my experience with androids, u can't really benefit with lower end products. I used to own a Samsung Galaxy pocket and then a Galaxy music duos, both bought brand new but the lag on them were just terrible.

Compounding this with the fact that you went for used, budget devices from an earlier era, there's almost no chance you'd be satisfied after ur phones have been burdened by today's heavier apps and requirements.

Try splashing out a lil more dough when buying an android. I presently use a Motorola Moto G3 and its been amazing. You can however consider an MTK device if you're strapped for cash- they offer the most bang for buck.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gaffig: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Pls enlighten me, on psiphon and how to go abt it, I use Techno L7
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ignorance is a curse. Must you used London used phones. You can always get new and reliable phones ranging from #11000 in any good store like Techno stores and Slot in Nigeria.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
gaffig:
Pls enlighten me, on psiphon and how to go abt it, I use Techno L7
check my thread tomorrow
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by nigeriancuban: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
bro the phisphon is working well for you? mine didn't work pls school me on the settings you used since we both rock the same bae(lol)
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u mean Q5? Naturally, i hate tecno phones.. I dnt know why.. Maybe its cos i think all tecno phones are fake
...stop thinking! Visit any registered techno stores to get good and reliable phone. I have a pal the only phone he uses is tecno phones.don't condemn what you don't know...
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
nigeriancuban:
bro the phisphon is working well for you? mine didn't work pls school me on the settings you used since we both rock the same bae(lol)
lol, check my thread tomorrow sir.. phone's section
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i am afraid to buy another android. I have wasted enough money on androids

Try ios then lol. But warning... U can't get any decent London used iPhone for less than 30k
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by nigeriancuban: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

lol, check my thread tomorrow sir.. phone's section
okay,already put u on speed dail
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
nigeriancuban:
okay,already put u on speed dail
cheesy
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
it is painful to have lost 22k just like that.. Money wey no dey sef

22k is enough to get u a decent mid range android phone from infinix, gionee or tecno. It is not enough to get u a decent phone from Samsung, HTC , Sony or LG.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by akunnehemeka: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
u don't av to buy an xpensive fone... lyk mua ah just dey manage my Y2 and am enjoying life
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Cadamlk: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
How can one identify an android that can play dstv and how do you go about configuring it?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cadamlk:
How can one identify an android that can play dstv and how do you go about configuring it?

no configuration needed.. just good network and the app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.