Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (19065 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Gidiwap(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
dammy13:

Help me review mine.
http://lazyreporta.com
Thanks

Please all I need is back link and traffic please
URL= Gidiwap.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
mokoshalb:

Ok. but can we discuss here? Is anything wrong with that?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
there is nothing wrong with it.. u can start .......
ijinlove20:

Ok. but can we discuss here? Is anything wrong with that?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
mokoshalb:
there is nothing wrong with it.. u can start .......

Alright. I need my blog redesigned and good traffic
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by slicklarry(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2016
ww.alliancenig..com
www.larryslink..com
Google AdSense recently turned down my application this following reasons. Please help a brother here.

Make sure that your pages have sufficient text
– websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be apppply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.
--Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.
--Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.

www.alliancenig..com
www.larryslink..com
Google AdSense recently turned down my application this following reasons. Please help a brother here.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by donklevar: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
www.donklevar.
my only problem is trafficking plz hlp me ...donklevar.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by donklevar: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2016
plz i need traffick on donklevar. ( as a host )
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
ijinlove20:

Alright. I need my blog redesigned and good traffic
with time, good contents, consistent posting traffic will come TRUST ME....7
:::
for the designing, u will need to invite me to your blog
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by TundeBullet: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by alist(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2016
http://alistdevelopers..com.ng/ pls view and help a brother here.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by hostkobo(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Lordskyes:
http://famenaija.com

Why is there a large column whitespace between the left content and the sidebar?

regards
HK
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by brainboxmedia(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Host your websites on our cloud-hosted platform www.gr8impacthost.com

50GB Hard Disk
150GB Monthly Bandwidth
20 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #9,000

150GB Hard Disk
250GB Monthly Bandwidth
50 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #15,000

Unlimited Hard Disk
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #25,000

Unlimited Reseller accounts also available.

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2016
mokoshalb:
with time, good contents, consistent posting traffic will come TRUST ME....7
for the designing, u will need to invite me to your blog

Alright. thanks

here are my blog urls:

www.ijpublishing..com

www.healthlog247..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2016
ijinlove20:

Alright. thanks

here are my blog urls:

www.ijpublishing..com

www.healthlog247..com
HEALTH SECRET template is very nice, but the right bar needs rearranging and little customization, it makes it too long!...
LATEST SCHOOL NEWS is some how dull, the template u are using not looking cool, you may find another template and customize it...
if you need help in getting a domain... I can help you do that... smiley smiley
www.mokoshalb.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by slicklarry(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2016
@mokoshalb, u seem to know much on this blog thing. Please I got little issues with my AdSense approval. Would you mind adding me on whatsapp +2347064871947 so the we talk please. I'm willing.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
slicklarry:
@mokoshalb, u seem to know much on this blog thing. Please I got little issues with my AdSense approval. Would you mind adding me on whatsapp +2347064871947 so the we talk please. I'm willing.
add me on whatsapp instead 08060505755
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
mokoshalb:

HEALTH SECRET template is very nice, but the right bar needs rearranging and little customization, it makes it too long!...
LATEST SCHOOL NEWS is some how dull, the template u are using not looking cool, you may find another template and customize it...
if you need help in getting a domain... I can help you do that... smiley smiley
www.mokoshalb.com

Thanks.

That's why I am here for you to help me.

Help me in any way you can
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
ijinlove20:

Thanks.

That's why I am here for you to help me.

Help me in any way you can
i cant do anytin without you inviting me to ur blog
www.mokoshalb.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
mokoshalb:

www.mokoshalb.com

How do I do that?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
mokoshalb:

www.mokoshalb.com

How do I do that please?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Mykelking007: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Www.gistfolks..com.. This is my blog
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
ijinlove20:

How do I do that, please?
Go to your blogger dashboard,then Go to settings >>> Basic >>> Permissions >>> Invite Authors >>> then input my mail >>> usmanokoya10@gmail.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
mokoshalb:

Go to your blogger dashboard,then Go to settings >>> Basic >>> Permissions >>> Invite Authors >>> then input my mail >>> usmanokoya10@gmail.com

OK.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by LATESTNGNEWS: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
all i need is for you to help me review my site latestngnews.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
ijinlove20:

OK.

Hi. Happy Sunday/Val.

I've just sent you an invite
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by alist(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
ijinlove20:

Hi. Happy Sunday/Val.

I've just sent you an invite
Yeah, Just saw it, now go back to the same tab and make me admin...
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
alist:
sorry, your blog look very unkempt, get a premium template and customize
www.mokoshalb.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
mokoshalb:

Yeah, Just saw it, now go back to the same tab and make me admin...

As an admin?

Will I have access to my account again?
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by mokoshalb(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
ijinlove20:

As an admin?

Will I have access to my account again?
yea for sure...
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by lakes99: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2016
check this http://naijaproper..com
need a review

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apple Acquires Chinedu Echeru's HopStop.com / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Table For Layout / Yahoo! Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.