Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) (11605 Views)

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Funny Chat From My Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2016
placeofallure:

I beg to differ, what you don't seem to know is if the guy cannot share or sacrifice from the little he has now, he'll never give even from the much he'd have later. He's just plain stingy and unfeeling if not he knows his girlfriend is not a Dangote or a DJ Cuppy, haba! once in a while, she'll need a lil change.

I once had a student boyfriend, a medical student, he's not from a rich family just an average struggling guy. He gives me upkeep money on weekly basis. Even if he will travel, he does that often cos he's in the school football team, he will drop money for the number of weeks he will be away. The op should just adjust if the babe means anything to him.

And you never loved him. You were in the relationship for the money.

You Only talked about what you got from your former boyfriend but like a typical naija olosho, conveniently forgot to mention what you did for him.

These hos ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2016
olokpa11:
but u can sleep with her right? Have a hrt bro

What kind of mumu level is this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
I know but don't you think a student like myself have got little to spare aside my usual school fee...she knows exactly how i survive,just so shocked she could send this to me after all we've gone through.

Then why not leave gf alone for now and squarely face your studies.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
I don't doh out cash to some1 who might jilt me for flimsy reasons,I'd rather save up my cash for the future if things work out fine.
u ar just stingy! Simple
Everytin in life is a risk
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
bykebyke:

So this is the only excuse you can come up with? angry angry
I wonder yet he wants to fu3k
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

Do you live in the village? Change your mentality
Your level of "stingyness" is first class.... undecided
Read your post again..what's 1k? Just lil change to give a girl and you're writing epistle..
.mtcheeew undecided
We shall know them, just let him continue with his stingyness
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:

Silly hos and oloshos can't get it through their thick sculls that a man does not have to pay his girlfriend for sex.

He can help out though when she's in need.
He also doesn't have to break his back to do that.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2016
stuffs4me:

Silly hos and oloshos can't get it through their thick sculls that a man does not have to pay his girlfriend for sex.

Itumo?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
Itumo?

Ashewo mentality niyen.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2016
She no get parent?

Na orphan u dey date Op
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by sanbells(f): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Op is not stingy. He is trying his best. There's more to a relationship than all that shii d babe is spilling. I hate dependent girls like madt. Hasn't she seen her fellow girls dat start up a little business to help themselves? Is ur boyfriend ur husband? Even if he is itz not enough reason to be totally dependent on him for little stuffs like soap, pant , pad.. Jesus. She no get shame sef. If u want to give op, it should be from ur heart. Not out of compulsion or like itz ur responsibility. This kind is not wifable, trust me. She'll Jez sit at home and wait for u to provide everything including her underwear. At least she has a dad let her ask her parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by placeofallure(f): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
stuffs4me:

And you never loved him. You were in the relationship for the money.

You Only talked about what you got from your former boyfriend but like a typical naija olosho, conveniently forgot to mention what you did for him.

These hos ain't loyal

Wrong! What I did for him? Love him back of course. We were in love. Our love was the fierce one. We had religion issues. He is Muslim, I'm Christian. He changed to xtianity at a time but I don't trust his family will let him be. It turned out I was right. He's a practising Muslim now. He went back to islam after I left him. Mind you, everything he does, he did it on his own volition. I don't believe in asking a guy for money, He just felt he should be responsible for me, it's not your typical oloso, hit and run tale, sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
stuffs4me:

Ashewo mentality niyen.
So undecided
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by iamtomi(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
no am not,only saving up for my future wife ma,hope u understand the fact that I'm still schooling.
dude shut d f**k up! if you cant spend for who you are with now. you will never spend for ur future wife!
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
sis I'm tired of sex gan...for real!more to rxnshp than sex.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
And for this kind of reason I am #proudly single. No relationship till I'm earning a stable source of income.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by jiab1121(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Honestly speaking,if u think u cant at least spend alill on someone u called ur gf,its better u dont go into a relatioship at all. The girl is right in some of her claims
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
To the ladies.. Do u knw dat a typical female student gets more allowance from parents than a guy? Yet u say the guy is to give d gal frm his allowance again.. On a normal day a gal gets more favor from anyone *be it male or female* than a guy. Even if dey have sex, didnt she enjoy it too? It should be consensual. Most naija ladies of nowadays are jst hypocritical, they're so dependent on guys dat its now an occupation, yet they'll be forming feminism, women emancipation and equality. Pls a relationship should be a 2way traffic, guys care n treat em ladies ryt mayb wt lil surprises nd gifts nd ladies encourage guys to be better people nd pursue dier dreams instead of pulling dm bck. Relationships should be built on love and care not taxation.
If ladies no gree, dn go nd follow sugar dadies

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by femi4: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Even in sickness, the op couldn't assist financially
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Richiy(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Girls : I expect you guys to be hustlers too. Are you going to wait for a guy to give you the world? What kind of karashika spirit have entered you? Will your boyfriends also provide for your family? Don't you have them in your plans later in life? What about people you should make an impact in their lives? Like establishing foundations and sponsorships? Is it your husband money too? What about trips with your girlfriends? What about those ridiculously expensive things you want to get that will not make sense to anyone else but yourself? Na wa o.

Guys : it is just HUMAN that you ask about and try to aid the welfare of someone you love, your girlfriend inclusive. Op, please leave these girls and face your book.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Richiy(f): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
itsphumbieee:
And for this kind of reason I am #proudly single. No relationship till I'm earning a stable source of income.

One million likes to you. There is nothing like being in a relationship knowing that you can carry your own weight.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stuffs4me(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
placeofallure:

Wrong! What I did for him? Love him back of course. We were in love. Our love was the fierce one. We had religion issues. He is Muslim, I'm Christian. He changed to xtianity at a time but I don't trust his family will let him be. It turned out I was right. He's a practising Muslim now. He went back to islam after I left him. Mind you, everything he does, he did it on his own volition. I don't believe in asking a guy for money, He just felt he should be responsible for me, it's not your typical oloso, hit and run tale, sorry to disappoint you.

Same old lame excuse for a parasitic girlfriend. I asked this one what she had ever done for an ex boyfriend that was giving her weekly upkeep and this is what she could come up with.

Typical of most naija girls
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by schumastic(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
xtervaganza:
what kind of logic is this? You want a struggling person to help another struggling person?

Can't you see from the screen shot op os broke? O mean that's an old blackberry from the screenshot

Free the guy

so there are guys like this that are smart and can detect the real problem here, but the truth is that if the OP can't take up her responsibilities due to financial constraint then he should bear in mind that there lots of guys out there waiting to take up the responsibilities...he should probably wait till when he is ready to foot bills cus girls this days are move by what they hear, see, touch and get.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by elektois: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
dreampraywork:
All d people calling OP stingy shouldnt rush to judge him oo. Do U all know bout his financial status? what if? what if?? what if The fingers arent equal my guys..

My Opinion
OP needs a lesson on how to spend for his Gf, meanwhile that girl is so wrong, her thinking should be set straight,a sane girl saying "HOW CAN MY FATHER BE GIVING ME MONEY WHEN I HAVE A BF"..That statement is so wrong!!!
You read my mind.....
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by ipheoluwa22: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=kennyman2000 post=42099627]OP... I support you.. Dont give her a dime.. I meant a dime.. You're just a boyfrnd and not her father. She should keep collecting from her father till when you're assured that she's getting married to you. Op, all u should be doing now is investing in ur future. How ur future will be better so that when she finally leaves you and see you 2moro. She'ld be the one to say ''had i known'' Op, i've sisters and frnds of my sister. Their husbands didnt spend a dime on them when they're courting and now all of them are doing great. Infact, one of them gets monthly allowance aside from the business her husband established for her. Op, dont let nairalanders mislead you ooo.. Most things or most comments people post here are fake. Some of these people who commented are even lords of stinginess than you do. They'll still come here and be giving you nonsense advice.

Op, call her and have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her understand that, all funds u've or get for now are for work in progress of ur 2moro brighter future. Let her understand that, she needs to keep collecting from daddy for now. You becoming her daddy for now could make you become her houseboy 2moro when u guys get married and u dont pla very well now. Beg her very well and let her realise that the endurance is just for sometime.

All the best OP. Once again, dont bring ur matter come nairaland next time. Just follow ur heart cos lots of liars, pretenders and people who'll mislead you full here. I learnt that a very long time.

All the best once again.[/quote

GOD BLESS YOU MAN
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Justiyke4u: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op simply adopt her as a daughter na
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by estwhile: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Rubbish!!!......I wonder what the world is turning into. Whether being a Student or not, a man only becomes responsible for a woman when and until he's married to her.....and until that happens she's totally her father's responsibility.

I just hope ladies can understand this.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by davinero(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol. I can't believe i ever wrote this. Ignorance is something else
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Fredoh(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2016
stuffs4me:

My own type of philosophy.
See these are students. Who are boyfriend and girlfriend. Whether or not the relationship is sexual. I see no reason why the girl should be shifting responsibilities on the little dude. To the point of telling him "I can't be collecting money from my dad when I have a boyfriend" RUBBISH! so boyfriend is your dad! A student boyfriend for that matter.
If they decide to have sex, it's for the "benefit" of the two of them.
Remember:
Assuming their families are of equal financial status.
When a boy and a girl are going to school, the girl is most likely to be given more money than the guy. The guy may have no other ways of getting money except from mum and dad. And this implies that at most times she'll have more money than him.
Guy's penis don't spew money girls should know that.
Girls are generally greedy, it's all about them them them all the time.
Poster. Your natural instinct as a man will lead you to help her when she's genuinely in need and you have.
She should be able to help you too when you're genuinely in need and she has it. both in love for each other. That will make both of you feel good and never get tired of each other. Rather than one saying give me this today, give me this tomorrow.
If it so happens that you have sex. Nobody should say anybody. You're not dealing with a harlot for goodness sake.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Fredoh(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2016
estwhile:
Rubbish!!!......I wonder what the world is turning into. Whether being a Student or not, a man only becomes responsible for a woman when and until he's married to her.....and until that happens she's totally her father's responsibility.

I just hope ladies can understand this.
Nobody summarizes it better!
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2016
stuffs4me:

Same old lame excuse for a parasitic girlfriend. I asked this one what she had ever done for an ex boyfriend that was giving her weekly upkeep and this is what she could come up with.

Typical of most naija girls

In all sincerity, that was a very stewpid answer she gave there.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 20, 2016
davinero:
may noon of my sisters ever come across a guy like you. OP you r a disgrace to guys. you never kne wat you've got untill its gone

Shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Beautiful Girls Single (picture) / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. / Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.