Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) (11610 Views)

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Funny Chat From My Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Op you wey go date this kind girl that can't make a correct sentence in English coupled with all the wrong spellings.

You guys should focus on your education joo.
And i hope you use condoms on her (regarding your obviously stingy nature), cos I m just wondering what will happen if she gets preggie. Poverty marries poverty.

Just break up abeg, this kind girl fit make you go steal.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Phantom727(m): 5:06am On Jan 21, 2016
itsphumbieee:
And for this kind of reason I am #proudly single. No relationship till I'm earning a stable source of income.
so you're single now,uhn?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Do you live in the village? Change your mentality
Your level of "stingyness" is first class.... undecided
Read your post again..what's 1k? Just lil change to give a girl and you're writing epistle..
.mtcheeew undecided

my friend what are you typing?

He's a student and the girl is a student!
Did the girl say how much none she has given him?

Women want to be treated with equality as men but want men to be spending on them even though they earn the same!

It should be a mutual thing, if she spends on him and I don't mean sex, he should also spend on her!

The definition of girlfriend is not someone you spend on!
Abroad, even married ladies consider it an insult to depend on their husbands for cash but here, the girlfriend consider it an entitlement and still wants to be treated with equality!

She should hustle like the guy, is she crippled?
Let her spend on the guy too.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by peedeeasobie(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2016
placeofallure:

I beg to differ, what you don't seem to know is if the guy cannot share or sacrifice from the little he has now, he'll never give even from the much he'd have later. He's just plain stingy and unfeeling if not he knows his girlfriend is not a Dangote or a DJ Cuppy, haba! once in a while, she'll need a lil change.

I once had a student boyfriend, a medical student, he's not from a rich family just an average struggling guy. He gives me upkeep money on weekly basis. Even if he will travel, he does that often cos he's in the school football team, he will drop money for the number of weeks he will be away. The op should just adjust if the babe means anything to him.

you once had a boyfriend? why is he no longer your boyfriend?

if he had used that money he spent on you to spend on his mother, don't you think he would be happier now?

what did you do for him? how much did you spend on him? is he the spender and you are the eater? is that what relationship means to you Nigerian ladies?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by shantelrandy(f): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2016
hilaomo:
I don't doh out cash to some1 who might jilt me for flimsy reasons,I'd rather save up my cash for the future if things work out fine.
its simple..u are stingy.Den don't date continue saving ur cash and.let d gal b.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons You Cant Find A Man / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) / I Will Visit Ashawo 2mrw For The 1st Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.