Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) (11613 Views)

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Funny Chat From My Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
In a relationship, it's bout SPENDING ON UR GF not GIVING HER MONEY

The two arent d same

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
OP... I support you.. Dont give her a dime.. I meant a dime.. You're just a boyfrnd and not her father. She should keep collecting from her father till when you're assured that she's getting married to you. Op, all u should be doing now is investing in ur future. How ur future will be better so that when she finally leaves you and see you 2moro. She'ld be the one to say ''had i known'' Op, i've sisters and frnds of my sister. Their husbands didnt spend a dime on them when they're courting and now all of them are doing great. Infact, one of them gets monthly allowance aside from the business her husband established for her. Op, dont let nairalanders mislead you ooo.. Most things or most comments people post here are fake. Some of these people who commented are even lords of stinginess than you do. They'll still come here and be giving you nonsense advice.

Op, call her and have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her understand that, all funds u've or get for now are for work in progress of ur 2moro brighter future. Let her understand that, she needs to keep collecting from daddy for now. You becoming her daddy for now could make you become her houseboy 2moro when u guys get married and u dont pla very well now. Beg her very well and let her realise that the endurance is just for sometime.

All the best OP. Once again, dont bring ur matter come nairaland next time. Just follow ur heart cos lots of liars, pretenders and people who'll mislead you full here. I learnt that a very long time.

All the best once again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by IamLEGEND1: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagahahagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagahsbdbdheushshshshsysagwuwkdndlqoshsheyshajqiwjdpeirjsh
kaaaaiiiii!

the thing dey pain the girl mehn.
Even though I know say dem hoes ain't loyal,I pity the girl small.

Haba bros,help am with small change na.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
BaddieKay:
Since that's the fact, let her be.You're wasting her time and urs too
so funny the word independent has so been abused...in my early 20's,I don't attaching her parents responsibilities to mine,would only be considered foolish!!!if I was your brother would you advice I do such?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
BaddieKay:
Since that's the fact, let her be.You're wasting her time and urs too
attaching her parents responsibilities would only be considered foolish don't you think...moreover would you advice I do such if I was in anyway related to you?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagahahagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagahsbdbdheushshshshsysagwuwkdndlqoshsheyshajqiwjdpeirjsh
kaaaaiiiii!

the thing dey pain the girl mehn.
Even though I know say dem hoes ain't loyal,I pity the girl small.

Haba bros,help am with small change na.
painful part be say...we dey always go out and I dey always give her cash when ever she show.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by kaziblake(f): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
hilaomo:
I don't doh out cash to some1 who might jilt me for flimsy reasons,I'd rather save up my cash for the future if things work out fine.
And you call her your girlfriend?
Look at what you typed out,are you okay?
God save of from karashika men.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Laveda(f): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
kennyman2000:
OP... I support you.. Dont give her a dime.. I meant a dime.. You're just a boyfrnd and not her father. She should keep collecting from her father till when you're assured that she's getting married to you. Op, all u should be doing now is investing in ur future. How ur future will be better so that when she finally leaves you and see you 2moro. She'ld be the one to say ''had i known'' Op, i've sisters and frnds of my sister. Their husbands didnt spend a dime on them when they're courting and now all of them are doing great. Infact, one of them gets monthly allowance aside from the business her husband established for her. Op, dont let nairalanders mislead you ooo.. Most things or most comments people post here are fake. Some of these people who commented are even lords of stinginess than you do. They'll still come here and be giving you nonsense advice.

Op, call her and have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her understand that, all funds u've or get for now are for work in progress of ur 2moro brighter future. Let her understand that, she needs to keep collecting from daddy for now. You becoming her daddy for now could make you become her houseboy 2moro when u guys get married and u dont pla very well now. Beg her very well and let her realise that the endurance is just for sometime.

All the best OP. Once again, dont bring ur matter come nairaland next time. Just follow ur heart cos lots of liars, pretenders and people who'll mislead you full here. I learnt that a very long time.

All the best once again.
Do you live in the village? Change your mentality
Your level of "stingyness" is first class.... undecided
Read your post again..what's 1k? Just lil change to give a girl and you're writing epistle..
.mtcheeew undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by IamLucy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
hilaomo:
I don't doh out cash to some1 who might jilt me for flimsy reasons,I'd rather save up my cash for the future if things work out fine.
really nigga? i dont see why she should remain your girlfriend then.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by montezz(f): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
kennyman2000:

All the best once again.
But he is free to have sex with her abi? The girl is not asking him to spend more Dan he can afford. She should nt v mentioned dt her dad can't be spending on her wen she has a boyfriend though. @op this is not the right place to settle the issue, call her and sort it out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by BaddieKay(f): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
To Her its all about sex with u, u dnt hv problem sending her money to come see u bt u remember she's nt ur wife when she ask 4 even airtime.Well its nt my business.and Btw I dnt think this is about u taking full responsibility for her
hilaomo:
attaching her parents responsibilities would only be considered foolish don't you think...moreover would you advice I do such if I was in anyway related to you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by coolfredo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mathematical:
shocked shocked ...this is ludicrous ..the op is kinda stingy as she did explain her ordeal.. but let's be straight.. he's just a boyfriend and a student for God sake..we all know how Nigerian school life is.she should cut some slack abegii..what cogent thing have she contribute to his life,apart from sex and silly issue..we shouldn't be depending so much on our boyfriends
chai babe girl u get sense no be small u make brain. She said she cant collect cash frm her parent again, make she get work na
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by readone1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
I guess an healthy relationship should not be parasitic

Why do ladies always think its their boyfriend's respondsibility to take care of them...

It should be a win- win relationship

Op if I were u I will write my version of those messages back to her... Abi she dey buy things give u shocked

Let me run out of the thread before the ladies come after me...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Maxi112: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
hilaomo:
painful part be say...we dey always go out and I dey always give her cash when ever she show.
no be transport money u dey give her? that one na noting na... even my babe way dey work her salary and my own fit be d same I still dey give her money and gift some times,

bro! U need to step up ur game a little bit, try small no Mata how small it's, and God will bless u for that

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Maxi112: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mathematical:
shocked shocked ...this is ludicrous ..the op is kinda stingy as she did explain her ordeal.. but let's be straight.. he's just a boyfriend and a student for God sake..we all know how Nigerian school life is.she should cut some slack abegii..what cogent thing have she contribute to his life,apart from sex and silly issue..we shouldn't be depending so much on our boyfriends
sweedy! how are u?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Mathematical(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolfredo:
chai babe girl u get sense no be small u make brain. She said she cant collect cash frm her parent again, make she get work na

Abi ooi
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Mathematical(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
sweedy! how are u?
Am well..you?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Maxi112: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mathematical:
Am well..you?
cool!

hope am not treating u like d op dose to his gf?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
cool!

after like a year and some months, y e be say na now she realize say all my cash when she come na just for tfare...1500 at least whenever she show plus some outting never reach from student bf.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
coolfredo:
my point exactly...but cause she see a young brother with bright future like brighter grammar, she 1 cajore me with threat!!!
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
readone1:
I guess an healthy relationship should not be parasitic

Why do ladies always think its their boyfriend's respondsibility to take care of them...

It should be a win- win relationship

Op if I were u I will write my version of those messages back to her... Abi she dey buy things give u shocked

Let me run out of the thread before the ladies come after me...
na wetin I just dey try compose,make she wait small...I just no 1 over react.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Vikky014(f): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DON DIE OOOO
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Some guys are stingy eh
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Mathematical(f): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
cool!

And who are you?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
dreampraywork:
All d people calling OP stingy shouldnt rush to judge him oo. Do U all know bout his financial status? what if? what if?? what if The fingers arent equal my guys..

My Opinion
OP needs a lesson on how to spend for his Gf, meanwhile that girl is so wrong, her thinking should be set straight,a sane girl saying "HOW CAN MY FATHER BE GIVING ME MONEY WHEN I HAVE A BF"..That statement is so wrong!!!

God will bless you. Though the OP no try but also, wen did having a boyfriend become a POVERTY ALLIVIATING SCHEME
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Maxi112: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
hilaomo:
after like a year and some months, y e be say na now she realize say all my cash when she come na just for tfare...1500 at least whenever she show plus some outting never reach from student bf.
bro according to what she sent to u, she said u find it difficult to gv her 1k, bro is too bad...

mind u any money way u gv ur gf after sex no follow that one na free kick, she fit come ur house after u dn bleep her finish u carry 1k 4 tp gv her e no follow

ask ur self how many times u dn gv her money to make new hair or how many times u dn complete money for her make she mak new hair.... not only hair but other things....

any man that want his babe to be proud of him,love him, remain faithful to him... must take up some responsibility... U dnt sit down and expect her to be proud of u for mouth...

sori if I sound rude to u..... I still stand for correction
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Maxi112: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mathematical:

And who are you?
is that a question? u bera be serious
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Mathematical(f): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
is that a question? u bera be serious
No na answer.. ehen? So ah no serious?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Maxi112: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mathematical:

No na answer.. ehen? So ah no serious?
see d kind of question u dey ask ur sugar daddy....

are u ok?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
kennyman2000:

All the best once again.
God bless you...
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Mathematical(f): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
see d kind of question u dey ask ur sugar daddy....

are u ok?

Now you're acting like a pervert
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Maxi112: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mathematical:

Now you're acting like a pervert
just kidding u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) / Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.