Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) (11607 Views)

Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Funny Chat From My Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by BaddieKay(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Were u expecting I part u on the back and say well done?
hilaomo:
propounded by you rightnice 1...
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
octopusfreaky:
She sounds soso pained,,Op assist her naaa.
what kind of logic is this? You want a struggling person to help another struggling person?

Can't you see from the screen shot op os broke? O mean that's an old blackberry from the screenshot

Free the guy
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Code45: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
dreampraywork:
All d people calling OP stingy shouldnt rush to judge him oo. Do U all know bout his financial status? what if? what if?? what if The fingers arent equal my guys..

My Opinion
OP needs a lesson on how to spend for his Gf, meanwhile that girl is so wrong, her thinking should be set straight,a sane girl saying "HOW CAN MY FATHER BE GIVING ME MONEY WHEN I HAVE A BF"..That statement is so wrong!!!

Don't mind them. Don't she have a father? If the guy is broke, what happened to giving him too? Silly girl.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Code45: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
kennyman2000:
OP... I support you.. Dont give her a dime.. I meant a dime.. You're just a boyfrnd and not her father. She should keep collecting from her father till when you're assured that she's getting married to you. Op, all u should be doing now is investing in ur future. How ur future will be better so that when she finally leaves you and see you 2moro. She'ld be the one to say ''had i known'' Op, i've sisters and frnds of my sister. Their husbands didnt spend a dime on them when they're courting and now all of them are doing great. Infact, one of them gets monthly allowance aside from the business her husband established for her. Op, dont let nairalanders mislead you ooo.. Most things or most comments people post here are fake. Some of these people who commented are even lords of stinginess than you do. They'll still come here and be giving you nonsense advice.

Op, call her and have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her understand that, all funds u've or get for now are for work in progress of ur 2moro brighter future. Let her understand that, she needs to keep collecting from daddy for now. You becoming her daddy for now could make you become her houseboy 2moro when u guys get married and u dont pla very well now. Beg her very well and let her realise that the endurance is just for sometime.

All the best OP. Once again, dont bring ur matter come nairaland next time. Just follow ur heart cos lots of liars, pretenders and people who'll mislead you full here. I learnt that a very long time.

All the best once again.

A sensible guy is here.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Code45: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
And you call her your girlfriend? Look at what you typed out,are you okay? God save of from karashika men.
What's the use of a girlfriend if she can't help her boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
what kind of logic is this? You want a struggling person to help another struggling person?

Can't you see from the screen shot op os broke? O mean that's an old blackberry from the screenshot

Free the guy
ok didnt take my time to analyse the whole story and since u did ...good for uuu..
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by jamalchance(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
THAT U BABE NO WISE OOOO ND YES I HAVE THE "gods" TO SAY THAT ..... SHE NEVA JASI ..... BUT BRO KEEP PLAYING HER OOOO NO TELL AM THE TRUTH
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Owliver(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
what has she given him?
a stingy girl calling a stingy guy stingy.
Lawma things

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by olac21(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op,1 thing is she wants to shift her responsibility to you.that place she wrote "will I always ask my father for this and that makes it quite bad-and for those calling for your head for you daring to say you dnt dole out money to any1 dat might later jilt you-pls ignore them.they will be the ones calling you maga in the future.all the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Pdizzle(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
funniest thing is the fact,that she called not quite long trying to plead...of which I refused picking up,so she sent a text.

Guy you be real kanayo grin. It's obvious you spend when you can benefit ( When she comes around and when you people go out) That's selfishness nigga. I was once a undergraduate too, we know how it feels but you no dey try. If you're saving your money for your future wife, let her save her pusssy for her future husband. Stop acting poor. A poor man's wife is another man's wife.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Thomhenry: 12:51am On Jan 19, 2016
grin
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 19, 2016
jamalchance:
THAT U BABE NO WISE OOOO ND YES I HAVE THE "gods" TO SAY THAT ..... SHE NEVA JASI ..... BUT BRO KEEP PLAYING HER OOOO NO TELL AM THE TRUTH
guy which truth abeg?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Mehnnn

She's whiny

I sometimes don't know how men put up with women lol

OP please take care of her "upkeep" so we can all hear word eh grin
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Pdizzle:

Guy you be real kanayo grin. It's obvious you spend when you can benefit ( When she comes around and when you people go out) That's selfishness nigga. I was once a undergraduate too, we know how it feels but you no dey try. If you're saving your money for your future wife, let her save her pusssy for her future husband. Stop acting poor. A poor man's wife is another man's wife.
ain't selfish bro,you telling me you spend on your chick just to fulfill that cultural practises in 9ja about a guy being responsible for his lady's all and all?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Mehnnn

She's whiny

I sometimes don't know how men put up with women lol

OP please take care of her "upkeep" so we can all hear word eh grin
madam when I become her popsi na?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
madam when I become her popsi na?
Then cut her loose grin Some other guy will probably do it lol
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by placeofallure(f): 3:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Mathematical:
shocked shocked ...this is ludicrous ..the op is kinda stingy as she did explain her ordeal.. but let's be straight.. he's just a boyfriend and a student for God sake..we all know how Nigerian school life is.she should cut some slack abegii..what cogent thing have she contribute to his life,apart from sex and silly issue..we shouldn't be depending so much on our boyfriends

I beg to differ, what you don't seem to know is if the guy cannot share or sacrifice from the little he has now, he'll never give even from the much he'd have later. He's just plain stingy and unfeeling if not he knows his girlfriend is not a Dangote or a DJ Cuppy, haba! once in a while, she'll need a lil change.

I once had a student boyfriend, a medical student, he's not from a rich family just an average struggling guy. He gives me upkeep money on weekly basis. Even if he will travel, he does that often cos he's in the school football team, he will drop money for the number of weeks he will be away. The op should just adjust if the babe means anything to him.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Then cut her loose grin Some other guy will probably do it lol
ain't got a rope tied to her neck na...moreover i ain't ready to break any1's heart or get my broken with deeper pain after spending much on her.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2016
placeofallure:

I beg to differ, what you don't seem to know is if the guy cannot share or sacrifice from the little he has now, he'll never give even from the much he'd have later. He's just plain stingy and unfeeling if not he knows his girlfriend is not a Dangote or a DJ Cuppy, haba! once in a while, she'll need a lil change.

I once had a student boyfriend, a medical student, he's not from a rich family just an average struggling guy. He gives me upkeep money on weekly basis. Even if he will travel, he does that often cos he's in the school football team, he will drop money for the number of weeks he will be away. The op should just adjust if the babe means anything to him.
You guys still together?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by placeofallure(f): 3:36am On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
You guys still together?
Nope!
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by olokpa11(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
u no dey when we dey go out o!!!
since u claim u are saving your money for your future wife( means u probably don't see a future for the both of you) why not save her private part for her future husband?? I understand you are a student, we were all once students, like she rightly said, she does not need u to always do such, show care and help WHENEVER you can,she neva said all the time. Haba na bro, if na ur sister nko?
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Walesadeyemi(m): 5:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Ebinna girls everywhere
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by victoriousolami(m): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Omo the girl love you oo. Assuming she's all this igbalode girl. U won't even see her break light again. But @ OP u stingy sha. Are you from ijebu?? wink
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Laveda:

Do you live in the village? Change your mentality
Your level of "stingyness" is first class.... undecided
Read your post again..what's 1k? Just lil change to give a girl and you're writing epistle..
.mtcheeew undecided
Yeah.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I felt irritated by that statement. The present day average naija girl, sees a relationship with a guy as a job opportunity. Very pathetic mentality.

I'm a person who loves to give, especially when not expected by the recipient, But feel disgusted when a person thinks that its his or her birthright to get favour from me when even my siblings cant command such influence.

Tho i think that the op should have been more generous. after all, we are all humans who ought to help in our own little way, but she is not in the position to tell him how to do that.

If she thinks that she is entitled to financial priviledge bcs of sex which is mutual beneficial by my own opine. Then they should redifine their relationship to strickly "olosho getting paid for services rendered", and by op's assertion. She gets over paid for that.
[/size]

You on point sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Pdizzle(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2016
hilaomo:
ain't selfish bro,you telling me you spend on your chick just to fulfill that cultural practises in 9ja about a guy being responsible for his lady's all and all?

NO. The truth is you can't love without giving. I'm not sure you even love this girl, she's not saying you should carry her burden, just do the little things. She really loves you, that's why she's doing this, and believe me, someone is enticing her outside. Just show you care when it won't benefit you, you can share airtime, get her undies, toiletries. Nobody is saying you should break your back for her. Apply wisdom bro.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2016
I dunno how to contribute but I feel giving her money isn't the issue since u both are students and she should at least understand that it's not easy for u. But then again u are the man Op and should act so... U don't have to give her a million to prove u care... Little things go a long way.. Once in a while get her few toiletries or snacks or even little airtime as low as N100 with love messages to remind her u've got very little and u want her to share out of that little u have. Those things get girls attention and it says alot.... Trust me!
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by Mathematical(f): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2016
placeofallure:

Loolz.. not like am commending the op for his act.. since her boyfriend can't give money for her upkeep.. then she shouldn't be complaining..give him some time.. and let love handle the rest..
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by kulekaa(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Mathematical:
shocked shocked ...this is ludicrous ..the op is kinda stingy as she did explain her ordeal.. but let's be straight.. he's just a boyfriend and a student for God sake..we all know how Nigerian school life is.she should cut some slack abegii..what cogent thing have she contribute to his life,apart from sex and silly issue..we shouldn't be depending so much on our boyfriends
coming 4rm a lady.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Oh Lord! Lolz
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2016
dreampraywork:
All d people calling OP stingy shouldnt rush to judge him oo. Do U all know bout his financial status? what if? what if?? what if The fingers arent equal my guys..

My Opinion
OP needs a lesson on how to spend for his Gf, meanwhile that girl is so wrong, her thinking should be set straight,a sane girl saying "HOW CAN MY FATHER BE GIVING ME MONEY WHEN I HAVE A BF".. That statement is so wrong!!!

All the olosho and paracitic girls conveniently forgot to see the bolded part.

Love is not a one way traffic, nothing stops the girl from showing care and giving stuffs to the op.

Everyone is calling the OP stingy as if they all know he had stashed some money somewhere like dasuki.

Love and care to a Nigerian girls is rated in money.

OP, Though its not you responsibility, you can give a helping hand whenever she needs it.
Re: Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos) by cdaboss: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Yoruba demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? / See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday / Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.