Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner (40086 Views)

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram / More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Bigdreams(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seen.

Read my signature to download my free report on how to successfully start a bulk sms business.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by jayloms: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Sijo01(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
So cleaning shoe is part of a trained security personnel's duty? Chaiiiii! Smh

3 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by fredola77(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
caleb404:
We are finished in this country... How did we come to share same country with such humans that reason like this?

My brother... The tin tire me. I swear.

6 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by sarutobie(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
when I say the black man is nigh beyond redemption people think I am just being cynical...I've never seen a race so mentally shackled like the black man.

2 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is shameful, no wonder the north remains 'a poverty trap'. I have never seen such mentality in human being. Really shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by AmeLonRo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
AceRoyal:
I weep for my Country!
When are we going to be truly free from mental slavery!
Defending nonsense with stu.pi.dity.
We should not sell our integrity and strength of moral character because of political,religious or ethnic sentiments!

ORIGINAL MENTAL SLAVERY.
Is DSS= Department of Shoe Shiners or Department of State Security.
Naija Police self they hold umbrella for oga and carry madam bag!

5 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by dikeigbo2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm here to read comments,
Cheeeeeeerrrrrrrs shocked
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by cardoctor(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
That's the one we saw. Cleaning of shoes is not ok? What about those who lick ar55es?
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by manu1: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
AmeLonRo:

ORIGINAL MENTAL SLAVERY.
Is DSS= Department of Shoe Shiners or Department of State Security.
Naija Police self they hold umbrella for oga and carry madam bag!
Disgrace to DSS.
That officer should be dismissed for ridiculing the service
DSS.....Department of Shoe Shiners indeed. It is the lack of sanctions that leads to unbridled impunity in Nigeria.
Once you make an example of one offender, the rest will tread with caution.

3 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by SmartMugu: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
To everyone condemning the DSS official, if you were sitting at a public gathering and someone offers to clean your shoes without you asking,
1. Would you just let them do it quietly or
2. Attract more media attention by yelling at them or kicking them?
I know for sure most people would let them just do it quietly but come here to condemn others.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by MrBest: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
I just dey dey observe.. the movie title "only in nigeria part 1" pls stay tuned for more episodes.

Mental madness upgraded..

Suffering and smiling.. meanwhile the doveseed of daura is feeling funky on jet around d world.. nobody don come visit am na only am dey visit..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by ajepako(f): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Well, the following must be in force for them to reason this way.

1. Stark illiteracy

2. Sheer lunacy

3. Blind followers hip

4 . idiotic sycophancy

5. Strong ortomokpo..

6. All the above

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
As long as it is buhari's cabinet officials that does something wrong there is no cause for alarm.Lawless govt.Can't he employ an abo.ki shoe shiner?

3 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by abbey621(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
I don't understand why people like to make a big deal out of nothing! We like to act like things like this don't happen but it does, it's just part of life. In college days just to get approval of our projects, my friends and I washed our professor's car and fetched water. Some of my friends working in a bank were reduced to errand boys when they first started working at the bank before being promoted. Some councilors are nothing but errand boys for their local government chairman so why the noise? Even OBJ when he was a recruit served his superiors by running errands and look what happened to him, let's stop all these useless ranting, abeg!
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Urine: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
cold:
Sigh..it's still the typical talakawa vs Dan-Arewa mentality playing out in the north. The serfs vs the fiefs. Where the economic and political ideas of a few ruling Northern political elites,apotheosized aristocrats and their cheapened reactionary counterparts in the army hold sway. Their proclivity to oppress the talakas, tenacity to hold on to power, defend their interest and impose a patterned way of thinking on their surbodinates. When you throw in the predominant Islamic faith practiced by majority in the north,the strangle hold becomes complete.

Brilliant! Lovely! *stands up and claps* Someone on NL has finally captured what the Northern oligarchy entails in beautiful words.

4 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by chrysso83(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Am not surprised d defence is coming from the North. Thats Northern mentality. Poverty mentality. That's why they have refused to develop. They worship the few rich like gods and the majority suffer in poverty and penury

5 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
abbey621:
I don't understand why people like to make a big deal out of nothing! We like to act like things like this don't happen but it does, it's just part of life. In college days just to get approval of our projects, my friends and I washed our professor's car and fetched water. Some of my friends working in a bank were reduced to errand boys when they first started working at the bank before being promoted. Some councilors are nothing but errand boys for their local government chairman so why the noise? Even OBJ when he was a recruit served his superiors by running errands and look what happened to him, let's stop all these useless ranting, abeg!
I don't think you know anything about DSS, they are Federal employees with a very strict code of conduct. I am telling you this because a know a bit about DSS. They are trained professionals and something like this is against their code of conduct. You can't compare Federal Employees with private sector, you can tell your employee to watch your dress for you, once it's Okey to that person no qualms. This is a disgrace to Nigerian force.

7 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
abbey621:
Except it is an official message.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by sidneyj(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
thinking the different between aboki and cow

4 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by sidneyj(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
amadioha is seriously on there case

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by USE4A: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tank God 4 once U did nt accuse GEJ 4 turning D officer into a cobbler.

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by ztar(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
mtchew... when a man begins to feel inferior because of lack of economic, social, religious and political power... such is bound to power... for all those acting as fools/servants to their bosses... you are not different from that dss officer... man should know his worth and preserve it... power/position doesn't last for ever...
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cus the dss official might be a northerner

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
catchfun:

Abubakar stated that those who understand the responsibility of the job of Orderlies would know that what the officer did were part of his normal job.

WHAT A COUNTRY! Retards everywhere

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by refreshrate: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
No wonder these people can relate with cows.

Makes sense now.

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by sidneyj(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Love Machine:
As long as it is buhari's officials that does something wrong there is no cause for alarm.Lawless govt.Can't he employ a shoe shiner?
they try to beat cows to walk in the right path and behave like humans while they act as cows then walk in ignorance

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by greggng: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wether we like it or not this expkanation by this group is enough to put this matter at rest but waillers will never give up on petty things. They were busy insult pmb while we were busy campaigning on things that matters to nigerians. Today they re nowhere to be found. Unfortunately they will never learn. The minister never instructed the dss officer to clean his shoe. He did that out of love. To ensure that his master was properly dressed in a socially accepted manner. In a saner society, that dss officer deserves an award for being observant and paying attention to details. Only fools will castigate him
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by CioAngels(f): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kyari, were you there? Oh you have been paid to write in defence, becareful on how you take stolen money from the power drunk politicians so that efcc will not invite you to there office. For using a security officer as a SLAVE, danbazzu is the first minister to be SACKED. NO TO SLAVERY BY MONEY THIEVES and RICH PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
greggng:
Wether we like it or not this expkanation by this group is enough to put this matter at rest but waillers will never give up on petty things. They were busy insult pmb while we were busy campaigning on things that matters to nigerians. Today they re nowhere to be found. Unfortunately they will never learn. The minister never instructed the dss officer to clean his shoe. He did that out of love. To ensure that his master was properly dressed in a socially accepted manner. In a saner society, that dss officer deserves an award for being observant and paying attention to details. Only fools will castigate him
How you go feel if your boss tell you to clean his shoe?Be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Richy4(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is the type of thread you sit, relax and read funny comments..... grin
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=23pt]So they are justifying the conversion of a DSS officer into a shoe cobler. These guys are under a spell, I swear! grin

Some guys on this forum are also under a spell. They are cows under Buhari's spell. You know yourselves[/size] grin

i concur.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.