Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner (40082 Views)

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram / More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by poseidon12: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2016
abbey621:
I don't understand why people like to make a big deal out of nothing! We like to act like things like this don't happen but it does, it's just part of life. In college days just to get approval of our projects, my friends and I washed our professor's car and fetched water. Some of my friends working in a bank were reduced to errand boys when they first started working at the bank before being promoted. Some councilors are nothing but errand boys for their local government chairman so why the noise? Even OBJ when he was a recruit served his superiors by running errands and look what happened to him, let's stop all these useless ranting, abeg!
It's only in a Nigerian college that you have to wash your professor's car and fetch water for him, for you to get your project approved. Why did you have to engage in such sycophancy to get your project approved?

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2016
greggng:

Common sense will proof to you that he never did that . I could remenber those days I use to be oga at the top. I ve this staff that will always come to me to carry my portfolio and others will be saying he is doing eye service. The truth still remains that the dss officer is very humble and deserve an award
If it was jonathan men will you still say the same thing?
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by idupaul: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2016
cold:
Sigh..it's still the typical talakawa vs Dan-Arewa mentality playing out in the north. The serfs vs the fiefs. Where the economic and political ideas of a few ruling Northern political elites,apotheosized aristocrats and their cheapened reactionary counterparts in the army hold sway. Their proclivity to oppress the talakas, tenacity to hold on to power, defend their interest and impose a patterned way of thinking on their surbodinates. When you throw in the predominant Islamic faith practiced by majority in the north,the strangle hold becomes complete.

You are a very intelligent but bad man
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by idupaul: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2016
cold:
Sigh..it's still the typical talakawa vs Dan-Arewa mentality playing out in the north. The serfs vs the fiefs. Where the economic and political ideas of a few ruling Northern political elites,apotheosized aristocrats and their cheapened reactionary counterparts in the army hold sway. Their proclivity to oppress the talakas, tenacity to hold on to power, defend their interest and impose a patterned way of thinking on their surbodinates. When you throw in the predominant Islamic faith practiced by majority in the north,the strangle hold becomes complete.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by BABANGBALI: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2016
mtcheerereeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by cold(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2016
idupaul:

You are a very intelligent but bad man
Lmao @bad man. How did you figure that one out?

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by oduastates: 12:47am On Jan 19, 2016
The IQ of lagos state has gone down.
I do not know what has to be done to save the state.
Growing up, your neighbours were medical doctor,diplomats, principal,the small time building contractors, the civil servant.
Even the poor people around were cool and morally upright people and had their Civics nailed down.
This man is simply expressing the feudalist relationship between the northern ruling class and their people.
This is the reason why they have Boko haram today.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by abbey621(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2016
poseidon12:

It's only in a Nigerian college that you have to wash your professor's car and fetch water for him, for you to get your project approved. Why did you have to engage in such sycophancy to get your project approved?

What was the alternative? Refuse and fail, watch my mate go for NYSC while dealing with an extra year because I dey form big boy,abegi!
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by sadissbala(m): 1:54am On Jan 19, 2016
anyinso:
If this statement is true, I'll only say this is one reason why northern youths will continue to be slave to their leaders. Shame on this youth organisation. "SHOE SHINERS''
between northerners and southern whose like money Pass?
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by SeanDada1(m): 3:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by mayoor2045(m): 4:55am On Jan 19, 2016
Sometimes the problem we have with most of this our security operatives attached to some big wigs in the societies is that they over-do things all because they want to impresse their principal,so most time is not even the fault of many of those big wigs.....

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Eggcelent(m): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2016
The person in that video was not a DSS operative rather a military orderly attached to the minister being a former Chief of Army Staff. And what is on the video is an acceptable practice in the military.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Rolings: 5:56am On Jan 19, 2016
caleb404:
We are finished in this country... How did we come to share same country with such humans that reason like this?

Oga calms down ,all orderlies clean their oga shoes it's no big deal ,some ogas insist their shoe must shine all the time and it's the orderlies duty. Many of you guys are surprised because this particular case was in the public.most orderlies shine their oga shoes at ogas house .
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by ArodewilliamsT: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Daura secret service is just a collection of unintelligent abooki shoe shiners.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by greggng: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Love Machine:
If it was jonathan men will you still say the same thing?

I know this is all about vendatta . Because he defeated gej he deserve to be pooled down at all cost. I don't share same political culture with you. I guess you guys should learn from ur mistakes and strategise otherswise you guys will be slaves in a country you pdp guys mismanaged.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2016
greggng:

I know this is all about vendatta . Because he defeated gej he deserve to be pooled down at all cost. I don't share same political culture with you. I guess you guys should learn from ur mistakes and strategise otherswise you guys will be slaves in a country you pdp guys mismanaged.
It is a draw.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Rolings:

Oga calms down ,all orderlies clean their oga shoes it's no big deal ,some ogas insist their shoe must shine all the time and it's the orderlies duty. Many of you guys are surprised because this particular case was in the public.most orderlies shine their oga shoes at ogas house .
That's an abuse of power.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Eggcelent:
The person in that video was not a DSS operative rather a military orderly attached to the minister being a former Chief of Army Staff. And what is on the video is an acceptable practice in the military.
It is against the norm in the military law.Ok,if a soldier who is ask by his oga to clean shoe refused that order,will he be court martial?
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by vRendoh(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2016
grin
This is one reason Nigeria cannot move. The difference is too much. Does the South degrade or the North upgrade! Which is making the sacrifice? We are fooling ourselves by not telling the truth. We are different people with our unique beliefs and values!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by greggng: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Love Machine:
It is a draw.

You would ve said inconclusive lol . Nice chating with u
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by arumay: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2016
we are poles apart in reasoning
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by ODUBEZE: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2016
catchfun:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/group-defends-minister-for-turning-dss-official-into-shoe-shiner/
lolz nothing wey person no go see or hear for this con3 ooooooo!
hmmmmmm It is well ooooo!
I am speechless.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Rolings: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Love Machine:
That's an abuse of power.

Me think it's millitary mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gabaleve:
Please I have some lil problems.

I am looking for d space i booked
cant seem to find it

Only space??
Some people misplaced their land in Port Harcourt, you are here looking for NL space undecided undecided
Make I shine torch for you... angry angry
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Rolings:

At home..... ok!
In a public function, amongst other things it's dereliction of duty, insensitive, abnormal and totally uncalled for.
For God's sake dust no go touch the shoe again? It's a damned shoe, not an alien craft.
That guy probably has a wife and children watching him on an international Television station grin grin Daddy shoe shiner

1 Like

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Cityguy: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Silly rationalisation. This people will not relent in exonerating madness.
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Joshkeith(m): 1:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Mr leader, that is not the operative's job. For goodness sake, why will you see black and call it white?. The sss operatives jobs are are to watch vigilantly on their subject against any impending attack with the aid of intelligence. Not to clean shoe. What if there was treason impending, and the minister is under attack by people he knew few minutes ago, na so dem for turn the operative to suya and the oga minister. Let intelligence operatives be intelligence operatives. Do not mistake "high service" to professionalism. Even Obama dey carry en umbrella by himself when it rains. Na for this political immature country such rubbish happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) / Mohammed Abba Kidnapped As ISWAP Attacks Bambula, Chibok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.