Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner (40065 Views)

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram / More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by catchfun: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
A group of northern youths under the aegis of North-east Youth Peace Development Empowerment Initiative has exonerated the Minister of Interior, Gen. Abdulrahaman Dambazzau (Rtd), over what happened in Abuja recently when the DSS attached to him was caught cleaning the minister’s shoe.

National President of the group, Alhaji Kyari Idris Abubakar, made the statement in Lagos. “I don’t think the minister has done anything wrong by allowing his Orderlies to clean his shoe during a public function in Abuja recently,” he said.

Abubakar stated that those who understand the responsibility of the job of Orderlies would know that what the officer did were part of his normal job.

“If you are enlisted into the job of a body guard it is your duty to ensure that the boss dress properly in the public and when you notice something wrong in his dressing, you correct it immediately.”

Abubakar stated that before the cleaning of the shoe, the minister had attended a function where his shoes became dusty and when the officer attached to him noticed it, he decided to clean it without the request of the minister.

He urged those criticising the minister including the online publications to properly understand what happened on that day and the job of the DSS official which he was assigned. He further described the publications as unnecessary and ignorant of the existing practice in the military

lalasticlala,obinoscopy.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/group-defends-minister-for-turning-dss-official-into-shoe-shiner/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by catchfun: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by emamos: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Some clean their oga s yansh behind scene... It is well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by CACAWA(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
abeggi....so if your orderly notices that your cloth is dirty, it is also his duty to wash it bah?

Meanwhile...Buhari has been warned..see below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WCN4mP-uGM

see signature for complete ... ehhen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by ShowYourCertificate: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
[size=23pt]So they are justifying the conversion of a DSS officer into a shoe cobler. These guys are under a spell, I swear! grin

Some guys on this forum are also under a spell. They are cows under Buhari's spell. You know yourselves[/size] grin

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by playahata: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
RUBBISH! BACKWARD MENTALITY.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by caleb404: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
We are finished in this country... How did we come to share same country with such humans that reason like this?

189 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by anyinso: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
If this statement is true, I'll only say this is one reason why northern youths will continue to be slave to their leaders. Shame on this youth organisation. "SHOE SHINERS''

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by AceRoyal: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
I weep for my Country!
When are we going to be truly free from mental slavery!
Defending nonsense with stu.pi.dity.
We should not sell our integrity and strength of moral character because of political,religious or ethnic sentiments!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by MARKone(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Here in Nigeria, there will always be a 'group' that will support, no matter how f00lish your action(s) may be. The Dambazzau man as far as am concerned just displayed shear arrogance, pride and misuse of power, if he cannot bend down to clean his own shoes in a public function how will he bend down to wipe his a$$ after pooping, I bet the DSS officer will be around the corner, when he wants to answer the call of nature. Pathetic country.

“If you are enlisted into the job of a body guard it is your duty to ensure that the boss dress properly in the public and when you notice something wrong in his dressing, you correct it immediately.”

F00ls look at their reasoning, so it is the duty of the Body Guard, to ensure that their principal is dressed properly, so who go pull Lugar when yawa gas, the Wife and the personal assistant cheesy

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by BE811APP: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
we don hear...

After watching d video.. the minister dey even raise him leg make dem clean am well..

But, why are we 9jarians sensitive to everything
Is it d economy,hardship, unemployment rate, social media madness or what

2 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by ibkgab001: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
yes good for them
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by obailala(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is there even anything that people wouldn't defend? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by CR77(f): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
anyinso:
If this statement is true, I'll only say this is one reason why northern youths will continue to be slave to their leaders. Shame on this youth organisation. "SHOE SHINERS''
anyinso:
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by GentleYoung(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Bollinger(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
It is the Nigerian way of doing business on all levels.

In my organization, this quote is part of our oath. "I will not use my grade or position to attain profit, pleasure or personal safety".

3 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by zeal22(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Foooools

6 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Djicemob: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abokii shine my shoe grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by igboboy3(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2016

The same way the zombies defend the policies of Ajala the 'certificate-less' traveller

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Gabaleve(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please I have some lil problems.

I am looking for d space i booked
cant seem to find it
Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by emamos: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
caleb404:
We are finished in this country... How did we come to share same country with such humans that reason like this?
im not included

2 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Lawalemi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wao! How could anyone justify this action?
Anyway, some persons see nothing wrong when enslaved

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by lewiscapricorn(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Oshi o da nile pako. shior!

5 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by cold(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sigh..it's still the typical talakawa vs Dan-Arewa mentality playing out in the north. The serfs vs the fiefs. Where the economic and political ideas of a few ruling Northern political elites,apotheosized aristocrats and their cheapened reactionary counterparts in the army hold sway. Their proclivity to oppress the talakas, tenacity to hold on to power, defend their interest and impose a patterned way of thinking on their surbodinates. When you throw in the predominant Islamic faith practiced by majority in the north,the strangle hold becomes complete.

22 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Frankiss44(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Northern Syndrome

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Freelancer007(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
wink Lols... I don't blame them... Dem think say, DSS actually means Dambazau Shoe Shiners, SSS means State Shoe Shiners Lols. Abeg, stop degrading our National Service men, you hear?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by Innodon(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by sugarbelly4: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
kai!!! Hausa no get sense... *sighs*

21 Likes

Re: Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner by mufutau55(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
What a stupid excuse and defence. Stupid Nigerians defending the wrong thing.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Buhari Dissociates Himself From Campaign Promises / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.