Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (27264 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by eazyraw(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ask God to lead you... it's all u gat bro...
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by kannyluv(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
date her if u like her whether she us your course mate or curse-mate
lolz

1 Like

Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by chijokz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP.. I don't see anything wrong with it..'Course mate with benefits', 'Class mate with benefits', 'Sex mates', 'Konji quencher', 'Kpekus servicer', etc..are all acceptable as long as it doesn't after your GPA and you on target to graduate with 1st class or 2-1...Good luck.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by kunle75(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
sweetboiy:
I wouldn't wanna bore you guys with a long story.
I get to know this lady recently in my class & we've being getting along quite alright, I like her & I think she likes me too because I'm getting the message from her but I'm a bit skeptical on how it will look like if we start dating, I'm very confident of the fact that she won't turn me down.
Now my question is;
Will it work out well considering the fact that we are in the same department/class?
What are the consequences if the school management gets to know about it?

Please no hating but constructive criticism will be welcome.
Thanks!

We have cases like this in the past,some worked out while some did not but one thing am sure that you must ready for is as follows;

1.heavy distraction from your studies (i.e) you may likely think less of book rather she

2.you may not be able to associate with other ladies the way you do before.

Thats all i can remember for now
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Barrysleek(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
In my Faculty there is this two lecturer that are married the man is the Hod of banking and finance while the woman is the exam officer there are both associate prof. Guess what they where lovers in that same university during their undergraduate program. Prof and prof Mrs Udom university of uyo.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Barrysleek(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
In my Faculty there is this two lecturer that are married the man is the Hod of banking and finance while the woman is the exam officer there are both associate prof. Guess what they where lovers in that same university during their undergraduate program. Prof and prof Mrs Ubom university of uyo.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by RVBC: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
we are in the same department/class?

I heard school management my brother are you in a secondary school or What? Watin concern school management Fr your relationship?
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by veraiyke(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
I did that. Everybody knew except the lecturers because we didn't flaunt ouselves before them since that could easily spell doom for us. They might begin to fail you people and make passes at the girl. In my case we avoided such things and now we've graduated. So oh yes you can but I must warn you don't destroy her life just for your fun. Or better leave her alone o let her focus on her studies.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by iamCross(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
That is the best way to fine love
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Kazrem(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
sweetboiy:
I wouldn't wanna bore you guys with a long story.
I get to know this lady recently in my class & we've being getting along quite alright, I like her & I think she likes me too because I'm getting the message from her but I'm a bit skeptical on how it will look like if we start dating, I'm very confident of the fact that she won't turn me down.
Now my question is;
Will it work out well considering the fact that we are in the same department/class?

Please no hating but constructive criticism will be welcome.
Thanks!
Hmmmmmmm. Being there before and I will say it is not advisable.
BTW, forget that the lady is giving you "message". Ladies are unpredictable. Don't be surprised if she says she is not interested. More so what's management Biz with dating a course mate? Na sin for your school abi dem dey monitor relationship with the many things they have to manage? I don't understand
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Eleniyan15: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
smh
Am back
Aminat508
*winks

done deal
next -movement no tym to waste
G.P ni koko
told her my mind...
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by shadol0083(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't try such pls.......
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
After taking into consideration all the advice you guys write here....I think I will not date her.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by stzy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I dunno
well I knw, dated my course mate 4 two years and we separated... But were still had d sparks so on some occasions we tend 2 cool it off n let it build again meanwhile we had bf n gf... Nw we are bffs
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by tpiar: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
sweetboiy:

none if you are not breaking any laws.

as far as I know.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by tpiar: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
ernecy:
My question to you is what is Ur main aim of going to school, is it for relationship or to study. I want to know you prioty before I will answer you based on experience.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by tpiar: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
delightf:
If am to say.....I will say no
I can not date my course mate
Inorder to avoid disrespect

Imagine the hot gist for classroom after hot rounds of sex.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by henryhemon(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Only kids ask such question. Do you need people's opinion before you date anyone? Your private life stays private.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by MysticZeus: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
SweetBoiy, date Her!

Its really cool, I've been dating My Girlfriend since 100L, and We both in 300L now..

Doing Great in our Studies, and Helping each other out when need Be.

We are Course mates, but, We never seat together during exams or tests... grin
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Sirfemi: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
MY GIRLFRIEND IS MY COURSE MATE WE STARTED DATEING IN 100L I AM IN 300L ND WE AR STILL VERY MUCH IN LOVE
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by flowsamuels(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
leave the course for her and write another jamb.
lool
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by CioAngels(f): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
You very well can, no issue.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Hefty5(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2016
For me looking at it from my own perspective.....in a way there is nothing wrong with that oooh
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
sweetboiy:
thanks man but what will be the benefit if we remove s3x ? I'm very sure she won't accept that

So the sex factor must be involved?? Abstinence is such a strange word these days.... O ga o.. Sorry what class are you again?
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by mrspeaker: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Guy na school your parent send you go not to date. Put all those social life aside and face your studies. It is better to suffer for 40yrs and enjoy for the rest of your life than to enjoy for 40days and suffer for the rest of your life. Patiently wait after school then you can date that is my take.
Re: Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? by Vectorvibes(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bruh we’re both in same situation but as for my own opinion o……..am going to date her as long as that relaydoesn’t affect or put strain on our studies if you know what u re doing and as for me am facing my studies as well as having as little fun I can have at school
Tips to date a girl in the same course
- avoid seating next to eachother
- don’t talk or chat with her until u are done for the day but that doesn’t mean u should not talk to her at all eg do u have an extra pls borrow me etc
- read and study together and share opinion on a topic either on weekends or after school
- make time for both of you like going to the cinema on Saturday night with
Just try use your sense of maturity and it’s going to go fine
Be Mature try to use your sense to solve complex issues between u two take eachother serious, respect eachother don’t let one boss over the other, and don’t spend lavishly on ur girl just to impress her just be nice and caring wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Many Shades Of "No" / I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.