Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How I Wish I Never Met Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wish I Never Met Him... (5018 Views)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish I Never Met Him... by hypetrak(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
My name is Amos ifeoluwa,I was raised by God-fearing parents who were blessed with three girls. My father is a senior pastor of a Pentecostal church. I happened to be the last born of the family,I had my HND at federal polytechnic ado Ekiti and was posted to Imo state for my youth service.

I had given my life to Christ since my secondary school days, and I used to sing a lot, sometimes I even compose my own song. I joined the church choir when I was just twelve years old. I was posted to ministry of work and service, Owerri town for the one year service. I was given a room opposite the ministry compound at the Corper's quarters. On getting to Owerri city, I started looking for a Pentecostal church where i could be blessed, and I was able to find one.Shortly after I started worshiping in d church, I joined the choir. because of my unique voice. Whenever I sing or lead a song, the whole congregation has a way of murmuring "Huuuuunnnnn!" with a sigh of satisfaction.I met a male corper in the church,he is a batch A set while my own set is batch B,‎ His name is Abimbola,He was so gifted when it comes to instruments, there was no instrument he couldn't play. I always felt the presence of God whenever he was on keyboard.

******************After 2month of my stay in the church, me and Abimbola became a very close friend before we know we started dating, I love Abimbola so much that I allowed him to dis-flowered me just after ‎2weeks we started dating, everything was like an African magic to me.Unfortunately for me my first sex in life lead to pregnancy‎ yet my love for Abimbola didn't depreciated, having the believe that I only disappointed my parent and people that look up to me as a holy sister but I did not disappoint myself since I so much love the person I have pregnant for and I will want to be with him forever

Though Abimbola warn me several time to abort the Pregnancy but I refused because I love him so much and I don't want to commit murder "killing of the unborn child" until this faithful day Monday Jan 11 2016, Abimbola took me to his family house in Ilesha Osun state, Nigeria where his mum introduce me to 2 different ladies with kids,one with a 3years old boy and the other one with one year old little girl refers to as Abimbola children and wife....I screamed and fainted immediately when I open my eyes I was right on a hospital bed soaking tears, my whole life has been chattered, how will I face my parent and tell them I'm pregnant@the first place let alone of telling them the person I had pregnant for had two wives already....haaaaaa!!!! Abimbola you have finished me,

HOW I WISH I NEVER MET U
Please I need ur advice I don't want my unborn child to face any polygamist family issues, the only option for me is to abort the 4month pregnancy and I don't want to abort the pregnancy because I don't want to sin unto GOD....please what can I do‎??
Story Source-www.hypetrak..com
Re: How I Wish I Never Met Him... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
K
Re: How I Wish I Never Met Him... by Kayoski(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Advice u kee.. r we still in 2013 ,I thought wer now in 2016..

Btw tell the gods ur story ,they wud surely advice u..
Re: How I Wish I Never Met Him... by cruzita(f): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
oh God !!!wetin I go advice her now.
Re: How I Wish I Never Met Him... by austine4real(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Uhnn this story must be made in china soo fake
Re: How I Wish I Never Met Him... by Gelengelen: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
hypetrak:
My name is Amos ifeoluwa,I was raised by God-fearing parents who were blessed with three girls. My father is a senior pastor of a Pentecostal church. I happened to be the last born of the family,I had my HND at federal polytechnic ado Ekiti and was posted to Imo state for my youth service.

I had given my life to Christ since my secondary school days, and I used to sing a lot, sometimes I even compose my own song. I joined the church choir when I was just twelve years old. I was posted to ministry of work and service, Owerri town for the one year service. I was given a room opposite the ministry compound at the Corper's quarters. On getting to Owerri city, I started looking for a Pentecostal church where i could be blessed, and I was able to find one.Shortly after I started worshiping in d church, I joined the choir. because of my unique voice. Whenever I sing or lead a song, the whole congregation has a way of murmuring "Huuuuunnnnn!" with a sigh of satisfaction.I met a male corper in the church,he is a batch A set while my own set is batch B,‎ His name is Abimbola,He was so gifted when it comes to instruments, there was no instrument he couldn't play. I always felt the presence of God whenever he was on keyboard.

******************After 2month of my stay in the church, me and Abimbola became a very close friend before we know we started dating, I love Abimbola so much that I allowed him to dis-flowered me just after ‎2weeks we started dating, everything was like an African magic to me.Unfortunately for me my first sex in life lead to pregnancy‎ yet my love for Abimbola didn't depreciated, having the believe that I only disappointed my parent and people that look up to me as a holy sister but I did not disappoint myself since I so much love the person I have pregnant for and I will want to be with him forever

Though Abimbola warn me several time to abort the Pregnancy but I refused because I love him so much and I don't want to commit murder "killing of the unborn child" until this faithful day Tuesday,26 November 2013, Abimbola took me to his family house in Ilesha Osun state, Nigeria where his mum introduce me to 2 different ladies with kids,one with a 3years old boy and the other one with one year old little girl refers to as Abimbola children and wife....I screamed and fainted immediately when I open my eyes I was right on a hospital bed soaking tears, my whole life has been chattered, how will I face my parent and tell them I'm pregnant@the first place let alone of telling them the person I had pregnant for had two wives already....haaaaaa!!!! Abimbola you have finished me,

HOW I WISH I NEVER MET U
Please I need ur advice I don't want my unborn child to face any polygamist family issues, the only option for me is to abort the 4month pregnancy and I don't want to abort the pregnancy because I don't want to sin unto GOD....please what can I do‎??
Story Source-www.hypetrak..com

i dont advise ladies. Sorry
Re: How I Wish I Never Met Him... by excellencyabia1: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
There is nothing to hide any more besides I'll not ask you to about so you are going for another service after your youth corp called maternity service so face it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? / Married Man Picks Up Prostitute In Abuja,shocked By What He Discovers / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.