Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Frank Nweke Jnr Where Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Nweke Jnr Where Are You? (888 Views)

Police Rescues Frank Nweke Jnr From Being Kidnapped (photo) / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Nweke Jnr Where Are You? by Hitback2back: 2:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen,
The election has come and gone, we are in period of building and developing our dear nation Nigeria. We all need one another to function and grow well.
I have listened to my honourable minister of information severally and I just don't understand if he's a minister of still a spokeman of his party. No one is Mr. Know it all. A minister should represent the interest of the whole nation and not a section. I want to plead with him to purged himself of all bitterness that PDP might have caused him, he need to be unbiased in his utterances. He is the image maker. I will plead with him to just play any tape or read any comments from Mr. Frank Nweke Jnr. Minister of Information is a country image maker. His words should unite us and not further tear us apart.

Am really suggesting that he should study the footsteps of those that have occupy that office and make an adjustment. Thank you
Re: Frank Nweke Jnr Where Are You? by Tranquill: 2:32am On Jan 19, 2016
I am also looking for Chukwuemeka Chikelu.
Re: Frank Nweke Jnr Where Are You? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Frank was good so also Jerry Gana.
Re: Frank Nweke Jnr Where Are You? by asadike(f): 3:09am On Jan 19, 2016
of all d ministerial post, information is d most vital. It is very embarassing that all lai does is to tell lies and trade blames forgetting that d way he portray us is how d outside world will see us
Re: Frank Nweke Jnr Where Are You? by Mrbigman1(m): 3:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Frank nweke jnr. The most eloquent of all.

Chukwuemeka chikwelu and, another brain behind the mirror.

Jerry ganna.

Lair mohammed is a weed smoking idiot who missed his way to reality.

Even labran maku would tell him what it means to represent a nation.

I still keep wondering if that position was a compassion for a lie well told or what?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO - Putin To Obama, "Catch Me If You Can" / Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-president Is Proven Corrupt –presidency / Boko Haram Deadly Attack Kill Dozens In Nigeria - ALJAZEERA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.