Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? (5888 Views)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / What Is Your Sexual Fantasies? / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

Like he doesn't have the intention of fvcking her. Getouttahere.
lipsrsealed grow up hommie
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
ahhh c'mon.. Will you tell me you didn't for once swallow even an ounce of saliva over my fantasy? You're more than welcome to participate or let me let you participate in my fantasy... Ooops! I have one about you right now! grin

Uuuh.. Lengthy ban.. I was attacked by a really angry moderator..

I like the sight of the bolded....you could put it down here..yeah...I wanna see...kiss

lengthy ban? you must have done something really cray..
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by macino1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hearing her moaning of orgasm excitement and making her squirt every minute.

Want to know how i get it down very well with her? click here: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

I like the sight of the bolded....you could put it down here..yeah...I wanna see...kiss

lengthy ban? you must have done something really cray..
wink I'll tag you when I'm done from the kitchen...

Hehe.. Kinda.. But it really pissed the mod off.. 3 different bans baby.. cool cool cool
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
wink I'll tag you when I'm done from the kitchen...

Hehe.. Kinda.. But it really pissed the mod off.. 3 different bans baby.. cool cool cool

..no biqqie.. anticipating...

oh my!! what you preparing?

WT? 3 different bans?...you sure did get on their nerves... I've never experienced any kinda ban...I sure hope I don't
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

..no biqqie.. anticipating...

oh my!! what you preparing?

WT? 3 different bans?...you sure did get on their nerves... I've never experienced any kinda ban...I sure hope I don't
wink don't ask what I'm preparing.. I'll surprise you..

cheesy yep.. I got the clear message I guess...

Lol.. Never been banned?? Best Behaved Nairalander ni??
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
wink don't ask what I'm preparing.. I'll surprise you..

cheesy yep.. I got the clear message I guess...

Lol.. Never been banned?? Best Behaved Nairalander ni??

tell me what you preparing jor.. ain't gonn' eat, you know...

best behaved ke? if i hear...

thing's, not really been active since I registered.. only became active late August last year..so I guess I've not had enough time to piss em mods off...heard being banned could be annoying tho
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

tell me what you preparing jor.. ain't gonn' eat, you know...

best behaved ke? if i hear...

thing's, not really been active since I registered.. only became active late August last year..so I guess I've not had enough time to piss em mods off...heard being banned could be annoying tho
aint afraid of being eaten my dear Lisa.. I've been eaten more than once(if you know what I meangrin) and I'm still herecheesy..

Hehe.. When the other account has finished serving the ban.. How would you like to be banned again with me?? Together?? cheesy
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
aint afraid of being eaten my dear Lisa.. I've been eaten more than once(if you know what I meangrin) and I'm still herecheesy..

Hehe.. When the other account has finished serving the ban.. How would you like to be banned again with me?? Together?? cheesy

Lol...you've been eaten more than once??...you sure have not been eaten by a better eater kiss...else, you wouldn't still be here tongue.hehehehe...

banned together? if you've got something good to offer...why not grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...you've been eaten more than once??...you sure have not been eaten by a better eater kiss...else, you wouldn't still be here tongue.hehehehe...

banned together? if you've got something good to offer...why not grin

grin I don't think I was dissatisfied each time, but if you have a point to prove... smiley by all means be my guest grin grin I promise I won't mind at all..

Hehe.. Then it's a date then.. Huh??! smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin I don't think I was dissatisfied each time, but if you have a point to prove... smiley by all means be my guest grin grin I promise I won't mind at all..

Hehe.. Then it's a date then.. Huh??! smiley smiley smiley

Lol...I'm sure you won't mindkiss

where's my mention hun?

a date? me likey grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...I'm sure you won't mindkiss
where's my mention hun?
a date? me likey grin
hehe..that's a good sure!

Uuh.. Okay, in a minute..lemme just clear my area.

smiley smiley Just stay close to your window wink
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
hehe..that's a good sure!

Uuh.. Okay, in a minute..lemme just clear my area.

smiley smiley Just stay close to your window wink
right there....waiting on... kiss
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

right there....waiting on... kiss
grin you might never see me the same way again... The shiit that has been popping up inside my head would probably scare the boobs off you grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2016
I want to bang someone that look exactly like

Speechless3, but i want her to be bleeped up

I mean really damaged, am talking "raped by

Her uncle at age 5 damaged". And is turned on

By aggressiveness, while i fucck her and choke

Her neck, draw blood from her with my teeth scratch

Her back and spit on her, while her tears roll down

Mixed With mascara and snort all over her nose

she be calling me father And telling me to fcck her hard

Then i blow my load inside her ear and call it a day

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin you might never see me the same way again... The shiit that has been popping up inside my head would probably scare the boobs off you grin

Lol...like you know how I've been seeing you tongue

tell those things in your head to come all out...grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...like you know how I've been seeing you tongue

tell those things in your head to come all out...grin
Lisa smiley now you have my curiosity, and I demand it be returned with answers!

Hehe.. You're playing with fire ooo wink
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
Lisa smiley now you have my curiosity, and I demand it be returned with answers!

Hehe.. You're playing with fire ooo wink

hehehehe... been anticipating decades ago..

and how did you get to know the LOVE i have for fire??tongue
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... been anticipating decades ago..

and how did you get to know the LOVE i have for fire??tongue
smiley smiley and may the decades keep counting.. I'm just not gonna scare my date off.. I have this lion habit that compels me not to play with certain things..

grin grin you're funny.. I think it was purely coincidental
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley smiley and may the decades keep counting.. I'm just not gonna scare my date off.. I have this lion habit that compels me not to play with certain things..

grin grin you're funny.. I think it was purely coincidental

really?? you such a gentleman...for the first time of coursegrin...I think I also like this part of youkiss

I'm funny? you just made me realize a hidden talent...going into comedy right awaygringrin.. I love coincidences...
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

really?? you such a gentleman...for the first time of coursegrin...I think I also like this part of youkiss

I'm funny? you just made me realize a hidden talent...going into comedy right awaygringrin.. I love coincidences...
grin ooh.. For the first time?? I see, you're one of those people who judge me from far with binoculars..

You also like this part of me? Haha.. If we're making subtle confessions now.. I think you should completely open pandora's box.. Let's see what other parts you like..wink wink I'm particularly concerned if one of the 'parts' is the one you've already chosen to eat from the menu wink wink

grin grin well then I guess our relationship is already symbiotic on the discovery part grin

If and when you decide to go into comedy.. My basket of fresh tomatoes gon seat beside me at the front row tongue
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin ooh.. For the first time?? I see, you're one of those people who judge me from far with binoculars..

You also like this part of me? Haha.. If we're making subtle confessions now.. I think you should completely open pandora's box.. Let's see what other parts you like..wink wink I'm particularly concerned if one of the 'parts' is the one you've already chosen to eat from the menu wink wink

grin grin well then I guess our relationship is already symbiotic on the discovery part grin

If and when you decide to go into comedy.. My basket of fresh tomatoes gon seat beside me at the front row tongue

grin, nah...I do not judge people from far...I judged from the fact that I've only seen two sides of your monicker since I started seeing your posts.
.the "NAWTYNAWTY" and the "INTELLIGENT" sides...did I just type that? yeah...I just did grin...don't blush....ohhh...those are the parts I like too kisskiss you sure are right bout the menukiss

yeah right, the relationship is mutualistic cheesy

hehehehe, basket of tomatoes?? hilarious!! you'll be the first to know grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin, nah...I do not judge people from far...I judged from the fact that I've only seen two sides of your monicker since I started seeing your posts.
.the "NAWTYNAWTY" and the "INTELLIGENT" sides...did I just type that? yeah...I just did grin...don't blush....ohhh...those are the parts I like too kisskiss you sure are right bout the menukiss

yeah right, the relationship is mutualistic cheesy

hehehehe, basket of tomatoes?? hilarious!! you'll be the first to know grin
grin if I got your first paragraph right.. You said the same thing I said but you tried coining my words to appear more pragmatic.. grin grin I like you!!!

Btw.. How do you expect me not to blush after that? You started from "gentleman"..embarassed then to my favourite, "nawtinawti" and now you're at "intelligent".. I think my heart just acquired more mass than usual embarassed

cool Hehe.. I'd like that, but make sure the mic is far away from your face so I can comfortably ruin some really good make up tongue
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
I want to bang someone that look exactly like

Speechless3, but i want her to be bleeped up

I mean really damaged, am talking "raped by

Her uncle at age 5 damaged". And is turned on

By aggressiveness, while i fucck her and choke

Her neck, draw blood from her with my teeth scratch

Her back and spit on her, while her tears roll down

Mixed With mascara and snort all over her nose

she be calling me father And telling me to fcck her hard

Then i blow my load inside her ear and call it a day
OMG what is this angry

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by SexyCeline(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mine is kinda weird. Having a 3some with a muscular black dude and a british white man.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin if I got your first paragraph right.. You said the same thing I said but you tried coining my words to appear more pragmatic.. grin grin I like you!!!

Btw.. How do you expect me not to blush after that? You started from "gentleman"..embarassed then to my favourite, "nawtinawti" and now you're at "intelligent".. I think my heart just acquired more mass than usual embarassed

cool Hehe.. I'd like that, but make sure the mic is far away from your face so I can comfortably ruin some really good make up tongue

seriously..I did that? nah nah, I didn't...tongue...trust me, the feeling of likeness is mutualgrin..you just can't imaginegrin

if you gonn' blush, just do it a lil, ain't gonn' look good on you if it's so obviouskiss

hahaha...what?? don't even bother...I like you too much to let you go through that kinda stresskissI'm just gonn' go with no makeup...and the mic? just forget it, ain't gonn' use that shiiigrin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
SexyCeline:
Mine is kinda weird. Having a 3some with a muscular black dude and a british white man.

Really! What about a 3some with nigerian guys?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

seriously..I did that? nah nah, I didn't...tongue...trust me, the feeling of likeness is mutualgrin..you just can't imaginegrin

if you gonn' blush, just do it a lil, ain't gonn' look good on you if it's so obviouskiss

hahaha...what?? don't even bother...I like you too much to let you go through that kinda stresskissI'm just gonn' go with no makeup...and the mic? just forget it, ain't gonn' use that shiiigrin
grin oh my! I think I've found myself a cheerleader..

Alright, because you reckoned, I'll pull out my bag of gentlemans and put up a gentleman reaction as regard blushing right now smiley smiley

grin whaaat?! And I like you too much not to let you strain your voice... You must use the mic! I double triple insist! tongue

grin

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
This obioraa is a badt guy. If nairaland was real life, e go don fvck all these girls.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
OMG what is this angry

Forgive me, its my fantasy
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
SexyCeline:

Chidinmma, is that you?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin oh my! I think I've found myself a cheerleader..

Alright, because you reckoned, I'll pull out my bag of gentlemans and put up a gentleman reaction as regard blushing right now smiley smiley

grin whaaat?! And I like you too much not to let you strain your voice... You must use the mic! I double triple insist! tongue

grin

ohhh yeah...I could make a pretty cool cheerleader, you know...like you ain't gonn' regret ever finding one tongue

hehehehe.... so cute...on insisting...imma jez oblige...; D

there!!look up there, seems someone is jealous of our convo..

with all these and of course others, I trust you having a really nice day, yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls On Low-cut Are The Finest / When Sex, Will You Receive Phone Call From Your Boss? / Lover Guys, Time To Choose (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.