Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? (5883 Views)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / What Is Your Sexual Fantasies? / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhh yeah...I could make a pretty cool cheerleader, you know...like you ain't gonn' regret ever finding one tongue

hehehehe.... so cute...on insisting...imma jez oblige...; D

there!!look up there, seems someone is jealous of our convo..

with all these and of course others, I trust you having a really nice day, yeah?
grin whaaat?? Not at all.. I'm enchanted by cheerleaders, I often have crazy fantasies about em too...ooops!! grin there it is! Another one with you in it... This time, you look even better in cheerleader clothes than a bikini smiley smiley

Omg! You called me cute? embarassed I just forgot my middle name..cry cry

Hehe.. Let em enjoy the show cool.. I hope you don't believe the ashewo boy? undecided I'm not like that undecided

Naaa.. My day isn't at all going well, if not for this Nairaland ehn.. Woulda slit my wrist hours ago undecided
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin whaaat?? Not at all.. I'm enchanted by cheerleaders, I often have crazy fantasies about em too...ooops!! grin there it is! Another one with you in it... This time, you look even better in cheerleader clothes than a bikini smiley smiley

Omg! You called me cute? embarassed I just forgot my middle name..cry cry

Hehe.. Let em enjoy the show cool.. I hope you don't believe the ashewo boy? undecided I'm not like that undecided

Naaa.. My day isn't at all going well, if not for this Nairaland ehn.. Woulda slit my wrist hours ago undecided

grin those crazy fantasies though, one of these days, I'm jez gonn' find a way to make you let em outgrin..definitely not today...

Lol..just your middle name? you gonn' forget your name completely, including your cute monicker pretty soonkiss

ermmm, of course not, like I mentioned earlier, I do not judge a book by its cover...I actually feel his monicker fits perfectly into the picture he painted...gringrin

uhhhhmmm..you woulda slit your cutie dapper wrist? why? care to share?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin those crazy fantasies though, one of these days, I'm jez gonn' find a way to make you let em outgrin..definitely not today...

Lol..just your middle name? you gonn' forget your name completely, including your cute monicker pretty soonkiss

ermmm, of course not, like I mentioned earlier, I do not judge a book by its cover...I actually feel his monicker fits perfectly into the picture he painted...gringrin

uhhhhmmm..you woulda slit your cutie dapper wrist? why? care to share?
Lisa honey.. The only way you can force em out (and I'm really saying this because you're my cheerleader) is tickling, I have weak batteries, and that's the only true way to get ish out of me smiley smiley but you can't do that now.. Can you?? smiley

Shiit! Now I've told you where my unlock button hides..I'll have to kill you undecided.. But since you're not gonna force sth out of me today.. Let's call today St. Grace's day smiley smiley because it applies to both of us tongue

embarassed ooh geee.. Is that 'cute' again..omg! What is my fucking surname??

Hehe.. Well, We both agree he painted an outright terrible, if not repulsive picture grin..

cry boredom just feeds me with thoughts.. Really depressing thoughts that could lead me into the unthinkable, and I'd rather slit my wrist than do the unthinkable.. Oh! Wait! Trying to slit my wrist is actually unthinkable..cry

You see what I mean? cry
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by RiloKiley: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sigh.
The joys of a carefree youth.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by ashewoboy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa, I wanna fvck you too. You look good.

Btw, it's a lie, he is like dat.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
Lisa honey.. The only way you can force em out (and I'm really saying this because you're my cheerleader) is tickling, I have weak batteries, and that's the only true way to get ish out of me smiley smiley but you can't do that now.. Can you?? smiley

Shiit! Now I've told you where my unlock button hides..I'll have to kill you undecided.. But since you're not gonna force sth out of me today.. Let's call today St. Grace's day smiley smiley because it applies to both of us tongue

embarassed ooh geee.. Is that 'cute' again..omg! What is my fucking surname??

Hehe.. Well, We both agree he painted an outright terrible, if not repulsive picture grin..

cry boredom just feeds me with thoughts.. Really depressing thoughts that could lead me into the unthinkable, and I'd rather slit my wrist than do the unthinkable.. Oh! Wait! Trying to slit my wrist is actually unthinkable..cry

You see what I mean? cry

Lol...you kidding right? tickling as in tickling?... that's so one of my hobbies...I mean the very best of 'emtonguekissif only it could be done right away, I wouldn't mind...grin

haha, now I've got your unlock button, geh ready... amma ruthless soul when it comes to using crazy things against people..in a really bad waykisskiss

ermmm..I see what you mean...boredom?...you on break from school, work or something?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
ashewoboy:
Monalisa, I wanna fvck you too. You look good.

Btw, it's a lie, he is like dat.

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...you kidding right? tickling as in tickling?... that's so one of my hobbies...I mean the very best of 'emtonguekissif only it could be done right away, I wouldn't mind...grin

haha, now I've got your unlock button, geh ready... amma ruthless soul when it comes to using crazy things against people..in a really bad waykisskiss

ermmm..I see what you mean...boredom?...you on break from school, work or something?
grin your hobbies?? If you include that on your CV, you'll definitely get calls from the old CEOs..

Hehe.. Now I know two things you're the best at wink

However, the record books have it, that there has been cases of people getting knocked out whilst trying to open IT..since you're a "DIE" hard man u fan grin, a concussion might just last for the first 2seconds.. Now Lisa, how much risk are you willing to take for my fantasies?? wink

Hehe.. Ruthless? Really bad way?? grin iono if we're getting the same picture that could be masochism, but I love adventure..tongue

Break from school, personal break tho.. Lectures have commenced long before now..
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
RiloKiley:
Sigh. The joys of a carefree youth.
. . . . #smiles, you can say that again.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin your hobbies?? If you include that on your CV, you'll definitely get calls from the old CEOs..

Hehe.. Now I know two things you're the best at wink

However, the record books have it, that there has been cases of people getting knocked out whilst trying to open IT..since you're a "DIE" hard man u fan grin, a concussion might just last for the first 2seconds.. Now Lisa, how much risk are you willing to take for my fantasies?? wink

Hehe.. Ruthless? Really bad way?? grin iono if we're getting the same picture that could be masochism, but I love adventure..tongue

Break from school, personal break tho.. Lectures have commenced long before now..

grin sugiepiekissyou can't imagine how many calls I've received since I added that to my CV..like it's something I'm really good at...kiss there are a lot more I'm good at *unveiling*grincheesy

ohhh yeah? that record book should get ready to experience something different.. no knockout stage this timetongue...risk? ever willing to take risks you never would have imagined..they just gonn' leave your mouth wide openkiss

hehehe,you getting a picture that could be masochism...I'm getting one that could be sadismtonguetongue

urhmm!! you on a lot of breaks, hope today turns out better for you, less depressing and less thought of doing the unthinkable....good morning and I trust you slept good??
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin sugiepiekissyou can't imagine how many calls I've received since I added that to my CV..like it's something I'm really good at...kiss there are a lot more I'm good at *unveiling*grincheesy

ohhh yeah? that record book should get ready to experience something different.. no knockout stage this timetongue...risk? ever willing to take risks you never would have imagined..they just gonn' leave your mouth wide openkiss

hehehe,you getting a picture that could be masochism...I'm getting one that could be sadismtonguetongue

urhmm!! you on a lot of breaks, hope today turns out better for you, less depressing and less thought of doing the unthinkable....good morning and I trust you slept good??
grin now there has been a wave of excitement through my body... Anticipating the "unveiling"grin... I bet one could be the ability to perfectly move on certain organs regardless of thrust wink wink

grin you spontaneous devil! grin believe me, I'm all for experiencing something different. I must admit.. The knockout thing is getting tedious, maybe a unanimous decision or a tap out is needed at this point wink wink wink

Hehe.. And you'll manage to keep it wildly imaginative, risky, and my mouth WIDE open??... shocked shocked shocked oooh.. Baybee.. The amount of adventure I perceive at this moment is irresistible! wink wink...

Sadism.. Masochism.. As long as it comes from you, it'll still create an UNDERstanding grin grin

Hehe.. I slept alright.. How about you??
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin now there has been a wave of excitement through my body... Anticipating the "unveiling"grin... I bet one could be the ability to perfectly move on certain organs regardless of thrust wink wink

grin you spontaneous devil! grin believe me, I'm all for experiencing something different. I must admit.. The knockout thing is getting tedious, maybe a unanimous decision or a tap out is needed at this point wink wink wink

Hehe.. And you'll manage to keep it wildly imaginative, risky, and my mouth WIDE open??... shocked shocked shocked oooh.. Baybee.. The amount of adventure I perceive at this moment is irresistible! wink wink...

Sadism.. Masochism.. As long as it comes from you, it'll still create an UNDERstanding grin grin

Hehe.. I slept alright.. How about you??

hehehehe... there's an understatement there(perfectly move).. I could perfectly GRIND 'on certain organskisskiss

hehe..call me spontie deekisskiss...I agree (tediousness]...a tap out..a tap out...could do that in a few secskissyou sure are an adventurous be**t...me likeykisskiss

yeah, slept good..
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... there's an understatement there(perfectly move).. I could perfectly GRIND 'on certain organskisskiss

hehe..call me spontie deekisskiss...I agree (tediousness]...a tap out..a tap out...could do that in a few secskissyou sure are an adventurous be**t...me likeykisskiss

yeah, slept good..

shocked I'm willing to die if perfect can kill...

Few seconds?? grin grin. I hope you know how to be wrong, cos that's what you're gonna be..
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:

Few seconds?? grin grin. I hope you know how to be wrong, cos that's what you're gonna be..
Hey....
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Hey....
hello... How are you?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
hello... How are you?
I'm good..
A wicked mod deleted that thread cry
Been searching for it cry
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

I'm good..
A wicked mod deleted that thread cry
Been searching for it cry
undecided see why I hate the fucking mods?? They just get bizzbody...

Abeggi.. No mind em.. I go find another innocent thread make we go derail.. grin

Sleep well honey?? smiley
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided see why I hate the fucking mods?? They just get bizzbody...

Abeggi.. No mind em.. I go find another innocent thread make we go derail.. grin

Sleep well honey?? smiley
cry

Okay...

Yeah I did...how about you?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:
cry

Okay...

Yeah I did...how about you?
yea I did.. But I'll always say I didn't.. tongue I'm never satisfied..

Plus.. They just took the light now and I'm very close to freaking out smiley

You had breakfast??
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:

Lol...I'm gonn' be wrong? ion know how to be wrong..tongue
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by rose444(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
yea I did.. But I'll always say I didn't.. tongue I'm never satisfied..

Plus.. They just took the light now and I'm very close to freaking out smiley

You had breakfast??
Boredom ti takeover very soon tongue

Yes...today's party day over here.. grin
Lemme go look for where to eat matric cake

And you, what did you eat?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...I'm gonn' be wrong? ion know how to be wrong..tongue
tongue you better learn!

Cos you're going DOWN!! (and up.. Repeatedly.. As this is what grinding is basically aboutgrin)
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Boredom ti takeover very soon tongue

Yes...today's party day over here.. grin
Lemme go look for where to eat matric cake

And you, what did you eat?
as long as you're here.. Boredom isn't taking over.. Abi?? smiley

Ah..undecided matric? It's quite early ooo...

Lol.. Dun gan eat d one that'll give you one way ticket to the toilet permanently.. grin

I've not eaten sef, too lazy to prepare anything..
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
smiley hello Rose.. How are you? I'm the caretaker of the thread

rose444:
Hello
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
as long as you're here.. Boredom isn't taking over.. Abi?? smiley

Ah..undecided matric? It's quite early ooo...

Lol.. Dun gan eat d one that'll give you one way ticket to the toilet permanently.. grin

I've not eaten sef, too lazy to prepare anything..
Hopefully smiley

Too early mehn...but wetin concern me grin

Arh.. I get toilet grin grin

Want me to beat you?
Eat something right now....now!!! No Jokes.... undecided
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Hopefully smiley

Too early mehn...but wetin concern me grin

Arh.. I get toilet grin grin

Want me to beat you?
Eat something right now....now!!! No Jokes.... undecided
undecided it's early oo.. Some lecturers for my school never even chop xmas rice finish for their homes... Matric na after when students don learn small thing naa undecided

No tongue I won't eat unless you say Please tongue..
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided it's early oo.. Some lecturers for my school never even chop xmas rice finish for their homes... Matric na after when students don learn small thing naa undecided

No tongue I won't eat unless you say Please tongue..
Be like our Rector head dey touch undecided
I don't understand....

cheesy Okay, Obi please, eat smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Laveda:

Be like our Rector head dey touch undecided
I don't understand....

cheesy Okay, Obi please, eat smiley
undecided hmmm.. Him wahala

undecided is that how to beg somebody? Beg well naaa undecided
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Monalisa185(f): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
tongue you better learn!

Cos you're going DOWN!! (and up.. Repeatedly.. As this is what grinding is basically aboutgrin)

ohhhhh, if that's what you driving at...I'm mentally, physically..infact, I'm totally fit to start my grinding hobbygrinkiss
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh, if that's what you driving at...I'm mentally, physically..infact, I'm totally fit to start my grinding hobbygrinkiss
shocked omg!!

I UNDERstand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

Obioraa, you guys should go n get real already, the epistle are long enough Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bum Short Is Not By Force / Signs You Are Masturbating Too Much, #4 Is Mind Blowing / Breaking! Peter Okoye Snags His 10th Endorsement Deal With Pepsi(see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.