Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? (2206 Views)

17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Teempakguy:
I am here for laughs.

I've never actually done anything stupid for love.

if i hear
What about dat girl wey you help carry bucket of water 4 head to her hostel
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by kaziblake(f): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
When I was in secondary school,a guy bought phone for me an d I gave the phone to my crush.
I regretted giving him that phone.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by blackjack21(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Den she go cum know say na like film d tin dey do person love blind tru tru
she come Nl dey for advice ni.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by cannonnier(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
I bought her some fine chocolate and biscuits only for her to share it away, and some of the people that enjoy the bounty were my friends whom initially asked me for some and I refused to give them any.

when my friends started to mook me I felt murderous. angry

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
When I was in secondary school,a guy bought phone for me an d I gave the phone to my crush.
I regretted giving him that phone.

chaii

and that guy go dey swell den say he don found love not knowing u just dey jonze him ni
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by kaziblake(f): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

chaii

and that guy go dey swell den say he don found love not knowing u just dey jonze him ni
As in eh.
You know the funniest thing,dat my crush no even send me.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
cannonnier:
I bought her some fine chocolate and biscuits only for her to share it away, and some of the people that enjoy the bounty were my friends whom initially asked me for some and I refused to give them any.

when my friends started to mook me I felt murderous. angry

And guys sabi make jest of woman wrapper enh!! love don blind ur mind den
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
As in eh. You know the funniest thing,dat my crush no even send me.
Hahahaha karma don catch niyen God save u say ur friends den no knw, dem for don make jest of u tire!
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by kaziblake(f): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Hahahaha
karma don catch niyen
God save u say ur friends den no knw, dem for don make jest of u tire!
my crush go date best friend,jesus I wan die.
I give him phone dat he was suppose to use to call me instead he was using it to call my best friend in front of me telling her sweet words.

Great lesson learnt then.
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
my crush go date best friend,jesus I wan die.
I give him phone dat he was suppose to use to call me instead he was using it to call my best friend in front of me telling her sweet words.

Great lesson learnt then.

that means say ur best friend fine pass you be dat....bt wait oo if i be you enh....i for tear d guy slap collect my phone...you no stubborn reach
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by kaziblake(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

that means say ur best friend fine pass you be dat....bt wait oo if i be you enh....i for tear d guy slap collect my phone...you no stubborn reach
He later begged me saying I shld forgive him that he didn't know what entered him then but it's was too late because I don't even like him again.
I didn't collect the phone,i left it for him.

He still call me till 2day.
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
He later begged me saying I shld forgive him that he didn't know what entered him then but it's was too late because I don't even like him again.
I didn't collect the phone,i left it for him.

He still call me till 2day.

eeyaah.....no lie oo u still get d guy for mind yes or no?
u try!
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by kaziblake(f): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

eeyaah.....no lie oo u still get d guy for mind yes or no?
u try!
Tufiakwa.
I was in secondary school then,am now matured.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Tufiakwa.
I was in secondary school then,am now matured.

Anything can happen, he fit be ur future husbi nau....its just dat dat love can exist again!
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Khutie: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
I no know ooo.. I'm peace loving oo.. I don't know why they hate me...

Ermmm... This new found love you're talking about.. Beko kwa... We have 'simple friendship' and that is it smiley

[b]Xo when will d ban be ova...

Ehen... This new found love z really into dis 'simple friendship' , just don't loose guard dah gal. Kam gwa gi eziokwu nwanne , milk industry dah nwata nwanyi fit change suicide bombers destiny... I pray to hear some gud news from ya afta dah suppose clubbing[/ b] smiley
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Khutie:

Xo when will d ban be ova...

Ehen... This new found love z really into dis 'simple friendship' , just don't loose guard dah gal. Kam gwa gi eziokwu nwanne , milk industry dah nwata nwanyi fit change suicide bombers destiny... I pray to hear some gud news from ya afta dah suppose clubbing
smiley
grin Lwkm! nna.. Anya gi ehn...

Hehe.. I think the clubbing na just joke sef.. We're really just friends.. Nothing more.. cheesy
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Khutie: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin Lwkm! nna.. Anya gi ehn...

Hehe.. I think the clubbing na just joke sef.. We're really just friends.. Nothing more.. cheesy

Nothing do yhu Nwanne...

anything dah happens just mention KHUTIE we'll be dere to back ya up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Likes Romance, But Not Sex. How Do I Cope With Her? / Women, Will You Prefer To Marry A Man Younger Than You Or Remain Single? / 10yrs Old Girl Confesses How His Father Nearly Killed Her With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.