Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! (32445 Views)

Nigerians You Are Being Deceived. True Status Of Buhari's Health. / Nigerians: We Don't Live In Paradise And We Know It / We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! by dimssy(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Please tell him more,maybe he doesnt know anything about multiplier effect in and on the economy.
euromilion:

Bros am sorry but you have no argument,50% of nothing is nothing.
Nor be who get job dey pay tax?

Goverment must give to the people to expect from the people,when a gov fail to create opportunities that'll attract investors,
Infact Nigeria has failed her people.
Hell can't be worst than Nigeria,trust me.
euromilion:

Goverment must give to the people to expect from the people,when a gov fail to create opportunities that'll attract investors,
euromilion:

Re: Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! by mitchel007(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2016
Op i nor blame u. One quick question .do u know how the european nd united states govt are being run. I bet u dont have much knowledge on alot. Reading ur post all i can see is a childish statement all through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.