Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! (6810 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
I feel there's a third party involved based on your own suspicion. Before you sit him down for discussion, l'll advise you pray and continue to do so after the discussion. You'll also need to spoil him if you haven't done so, perhaps by giving him a spontaneous surprise.

Love is about giving and should be reciprocal. He loves you but show him you love him more. Have a blessed weekend!
Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by jaymichael(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
freshvine:

I do accept the fact that people change. But this is a calculated agenda designed to brittle my womanhood. As callous and unmitigated as it is, I'll never cow to any improper conduct of a draconian hubby.

I just need my hubby, home back.
When he was serving you breakfast in bed and tying your shoelaces, you don't see it as archaic and your brain did not tell you that to whom much is given, much is expected. You are just SELFISH nothing else, you don't deserve his kind of man.
Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by K9blunt(f): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2016
freshvine:
We met precisely 2 years ago and he was perfectly an answered prayer for a prince charming I'd ever hoped and pray for. It seem God decided to compensate me for the numerous heartbreak I'd suffer prior to meeting him.

Here was a tall handsome rich guy and equally a ladies magnate. He have everything rolled into one I'd sometimes imagine if he was a divine prototype among humans because of his flawless personality. He was a near perfect being to wrap the description of his humble charisma and social demeanor.
If you are for real, let me give a bitches advise

What actually attracted me to him was his humility and romantic gestures. He was never tired of being a gentleman as our love story coaster rolled into romance and the knack to be with each other.

This man swept me off my feet with selfless gestures. He opens every door for me which includes house and cars, he cooks and feed me. The most amazing being breakfast on bed, such wonderful lovable man. He buckle my shoes, strapped my fitted jeans and gave up seats for me where there's one reserved. Some period he help Polish my nails, take out my braids and all sort of romantic adventures and truth is that he continued showing being a God sent even past our marriage until now.

For 2 weeks now, war war 3 has been raging in my home as My husband had stopped being romantic and insist on role reversal. He want me to serve his meals now on bended knees, put his bath water as at when due, wash his clothes and compliment every of his stance. In actual fact he want to replicate the marriage style of the oldies in this digital generation.

I'm getting fed up and my 2 years marriage is on the line. Please suggest ways I could tame him back to the status quo. I can't compromise my fantasy for want of archaic standard.

If you're for real let me give a bitches advise.

Be the 18th century wife to him, believe me he is not in control but you.
give him his food as he wants it, but make advances for sex while at it.
be his femme fatale in the house with him, this will spark some curiosity in him, he will revert back to his romantic self.

and please remember when he changes back be his queen by appreciating everything good/romantic he does to you.

don't worry, you're welcome. grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by Qualer: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2016
freshvine:

You mean I should held the washing water like a senior househelp waiting for him to finish gobbling his meals.

You don't get it. Serving me break fast on bed is quite romantic for a wife but dehumanizing me with archaic fantasy of his is another kettle of fish entirely.

Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by Qualer: 5:03am On Jan 23, 2016
waywardpikin:

Lol @ Charade of maladjusted caprice. Inasukwa! The igwe must hear this.....

Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by romme2u: 4:27am On Feb 07, 2016
misspicy:
Marriage a different ball game lipsrsealed

modified****

After reading this thread I just want to see it another way

your husband has been all romantic and loving,then he suddenly changes 2 years after and starts doing the opposite...
First question is why?

For every action there must be a reaction

and the truth is when a woman is over pampered it tends to go into her head. Most men don't show the level of care and love your husband has shown you as written by you

from your writeup you haven't mentioned anyway you reciprocated his romantic acts,so is it not possible that you are beginning to see his loving acts as your right? what if he feels dejected that you don't reciprocate and feels the only way to make you do it is commanding you?

maybe you have been so used to it that you demand for it?

I think you should search yourself and see where you have missed it,discuss with your husband respectfully and reciprocate his romantic ways...

Am just thinking outside the box sad

u just hit the nail on the head.
very apt kiss kiss kiss

op change ur ways. romance has to be balanced for peace to reign else when somebody feels cheated world war 3 is inevitable
Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by karbridals(f): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
U are not having any problem in ur home..some people show love to their husbands and they wldnt appreciate it,since that is what will make him happy why can't u do?u are sounding like he wants to get another wife.

I don't think who will allow u do all the caring when u start showing care too.talk to him about kneeling down to give him food.

A good woman can do anything to keep her home.if it will bring peace and love back to ur home then do it,he can easily get it from a lot of women out there so do it for the love.
Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
freshvine:
Please where are the Family Section veterans?

Please endeavor to suggest probably guide as to contain this impending conflagration that's about to consume my territorial edifice.

Which kain plenty grammar be this na, na WA ooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! by Willybebble(m): 1:11am On May 31, 2017
Simple ! Find out who he has been talking too? If his mom is still alive, make her the first prime suspect

Not all mothers will be ok with such show of love and affection that he has being showing you for over 2years

It's normal for mothers to get jealous or worried scared that her son might have been charmed(love potion) the deference between love our mothers shared with our fathers back in the old days and the one we share now might just be a little too overwhelming that it becomes hard for them to believe

And finally, you check his friends, surf for the bad eggs amongs them and when you finally get the culprit, sit him(your husband) down and talk to him about it with proves that person he has been listening to, is destroying what you both shared.

Wilson.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria / Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! / In Pains! Your advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.