Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole (27021 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Eebrahym(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
A nice piece, excellently communicated

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by DonLo: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
I smell a double digit sentence for metuh
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Pidggin(f): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
If the soldiers were asked to fight B.H with their bare hands, where did Buhari manufacture the weapons he asked the same soldiers to fight with? We can all recall that he even assured us that the war will be over by Dec. 2015, so where did the weapons the soldiers use in fighting come from? Mufu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by josephobaro(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
we are our own problems. Useless tribal and ethnic differences. if someone could take such amounts meant to fight terrorist and one useless group of persons are talking about handcuffs.. then we are joking as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by emmygzy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
See pot calling kettle black.

4 Likes

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by cole265(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Am still wondering why he was not leg cuff too! ...a man who tried to destroy evidence by tearing chewing and attempt to swalow it before he was held by the troat and forced to spit it out
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pidggin:
If the soldiers were asked to fight B.H with their bare hands, where did Buhari manufacture the weapons he asked the same soldiers to fight with? We can all recall that he even assured us that the war will be over by Dec. 2015, so where did the weapons the soldiers used in fighting come from? Mufu

The Dec. 2015 target was a REVISED or rather changed target.
He said two months from swearing in date of May 29.

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by FBLJ(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is oshomole not a criminal too? They all deserve to be jailed. Heartless Governor

2 Likes

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by AdeniyiA(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am just happy that our laws are no longer like cobwebs that catch small flies but can not withstand big 'animals' undecided
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by mkoabiola: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Osho baba d husband of aunty okonjo sorry iara ys tell dem d truth,make d wailers knw
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
I stand for Buhari till d day he mess up. Plsssss for God sake, tell me where my service pistol is so I can finish did lousy stupid robber called oshiooo.?
I only support my General not thieves like u.

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by ajepako(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wait for it, it will be your turn and other treasury looters in both parties, don't worry..

Karma beckons, definitely..

Word...

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
FBLJ:
Is oshomole not a criminal too? They all deserve to be jailed. Heartless Governor

BIGGEST criminal!
WORSTEST criminal!!
BADDEST criminal!!!

........that is what he is angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by RedCapChief(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2016

“When Borno Governor said, ‘look, our Armed Forces are fighting with bare hands’, he was told to shut up.
Why won't he be told to shut up? When WAEC wanted to defer the exams in Chibok, he told them to come, assuring them of security despite warnings to the contrary from the Army.

The same people who attack Fayose for not minding his business have refused to extend the same courtesy to Iara's husband

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Pidggin(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
anonimi:

The Dec. 2015 target was a REVISED or rather changed target.
He said two months from swearing in date of May 29.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

Thanks for pointing this out. They keep on scamming the gullible masses

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by mrnuur(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Someone was caught with weed yesterday nd was chained to a table mind you he didn't steal the weed it was his...Pray tell what you'll have them do to people like Mr Metuh

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by 9jatatafo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Your time dey come Osho
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by jamjam1991(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
anonimi:
Lesser criminals like Dasuki get BETTER treatment you mean
Who will stop the mouth diarrhea of this Osi-Omo-Ole?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312267_dasuki5_jpeg64d08b7c161c959d1c787e86a2f5e84e
so stolen money move arround in bullion vans in dis country... Na stop and search go sure pass. To all bullion vans hence forth the streets takes over #IGof_areaBOYS
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by spanishkid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Olisa Metuh deserves every treatment coming his way. He and Dasuki looted this country dry. The only difference between Metuh and Dasuki is that one is willing to cooperate with the authorities while the other isn't.

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
If them like make dem chain am self, e no concern me.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by emmalexabl(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Two things will surely destroy this oshiomole...
1)APC
2)Lara

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Semper247(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=42172478]I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hear after , they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.[/quote
]

God bless u and ur generation yet unborn......

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
he actually said the truth. people have lynched thieves for stealing N100.

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
mkoabiola:
Osho baba d husband of aunty okonjo sorry iara ys tell dem d truth,make d wailers knw

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by nerodenero: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
If an independent graft body based outside the country with good track records should investigate our polithiefcians both past and present, majority of them would never leave kuje prison till eternity.

Oshobaba should pray power doesn't change hands come 2019. If that happens, the new party would not only handcuff Osho, but would make sure his humiliation tops in Guinness book of records.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why was Jafaru Isa,the buhari's friend,wasn't given the same treatment as metuh when he was arrested by efcc?

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by scachy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Well Said my lovely governor!!!

Only the IPOB Youths who defend corrupt people will say otherwise..
IPOB youths gbue gi. Must u tribalise every topic on Nairaland?
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
saxywale:
he actually said the truth. people have lynched thieves for stealing N100.

That is not the issue.
Otherwise why was Dasuki not lynched?
Why did Osi-Omo-Ole not ask for Dasuki to be lynched?
Tell us sir.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312269_dasuki3_jpeg8c36396d075accbded3fc84cc7f34006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary / The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.