Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole (27022 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Uncletony(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Short black dudes with their problems!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by chivic(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oshomole,oshomole ,oshomole osho..how many times did I call u? Talk de sweet you oooo.But abeg,no touch Edo money,because you might also not be as lucky is Metuh
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Classicman47(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Well Said my lovely governor!!!

Only the IPOB Youths who defend corrupt people will say otherwise..

My man this your obsession with IPOB is fast turning into FOOLISHNESS. U need to watch it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oloshomole who asked you to talk or must you always display your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by francizy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
See pot (demonic crimina) calling plate (minor criminal) black.. Chai! Wonders shall never end. Imagine Oshi Omo Ole sha! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by kadree(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will jail looters — Bihari
http://royaltimes.net/i-will-jail-looters-buhari/

Around january last yr, Muhammadu told me he will jail looters n he is doing just dat so y i no go smile? All i can say is PLS KINDLY DO MORE COS THE WAY U DEY DO NW NW I LIKE D FEELING
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by eleko1: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Anonimi with his campaign poster sha grin wink undecided.2019 is still far.Kip storage ur poster in ur file, NO SHOW FoR PDP in 2019 undecided tongue
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hear after , they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.
would you shut up your big mouth...Buhari loves nigeria yet his followers driven by his words after his election loss back in 2011 killed and maimed innocent citizens of this country with the baba not rendering any apology..enough of his buhari loves nigeria gibberish..nonsense..he loves nigeria yet he and his ilks have been against true federalism since the creation of this false entity called nigeria. ..you better shut up your freaking mouth there... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by edjeodiri(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
True
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by ObinnaIzuora: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
[s]
anonimi:
TRIBAL bigots and bloody HYPOCRITES do not want to recognise the DISCRIMINATORY treatment that has always been the hallmark of Buhari's rule since 1983.
Why
Are brains so empty like zombies really? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab79dbf188
[/s]

You are the real shameless hypocrite and bigot. Stick to your selling of old books instead of disgracing yourself everywhere. Agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by shugaboy6102(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rexphobia:

Is osho baba even aware that parading suspects is wrong? Is a person not innocent until proven guilty? So NPF should continue with this barbaric act? Why parade them in the first place? So when they are found not guilty do you parade them again to the public?

We need to start acting like civilised people, this is not 1854...
thank you for making so much sense on this thread.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Blackkie: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
When you will enjoy the same fate, someone will say the same to you.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by andyanders: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oshomole has spoken well on this.Metuh is a criminal and Dasuki is Their King.Alibaba and the forty thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:
You are the real shameless hypocrite and bigot. Stick to your selling of old books instead of disgracing yourself everywhere. Agbaya

ObinnaIzuora wey abuse person sey na agbaya. Abeg na who teach you Yoruba or you are faking your moniker?

Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove Rule flouted by ObinnaIzuora

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by ObinnaIzuora: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
anonimi:

ObinnaIzuora wey abuse person sey na agbaya. Abeg na who teach you Yoruba or you are faking your moniker?

Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove Rule flouted by ObinnaIzuora

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

So agbaya is abuse? I dont think you be Yoruba. Smh

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by diva90: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
And that's the simple truth...oshiomhole said it all. I wonder why some pple would even argue about this issue or stress themselves over metuh being handcuffed ... Someone that stole money that if they shared it for all 1m Nairalanders it will go round and change will remain. Money that would have curbed bloodshed of thousands in the north and saved so many lives ... Mba nu nu... This is too bad! He should be in handcuffed for the rest of his life

1 Like

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by christconscious: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
When i read comments of most of Nigerians on faceless forum like this ,I ll come to a conclusion that most of us are not only gullible but pathetic.fighting and making unwarranted comments for these thieves we call our leader (rulers instead) is uncalled for...pls these people are all the same.pls APC constitute more than 40 per cent of PDP members that was on apex of nigerian affairs within 16yrs of PDP's government and most of them just crosscarpeted. Beside tell me any government official starting from local government chairman that doesn't have atleast 1million that he rubbed from poor masses? And see who is talking corruption personified individual blc he is hiding under the unbrella of ruling party!!! Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by frisky2good(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
I do not know any other country where suspects are paraded apart from Nigeria. What if the person is discharged by the court?

Rexphobia:

Is osho baba even aware that parading suspects is wrong? Is a person not innocent until proven guilty? So NPF should continue with this barbaric act? Why parade them in the first place? So when they are found not guilty do you parade them again to the public?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by samento: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rexphobia:

So robbers who are caught in the act should not be paraded. Even after exchanging fire with the police are presumed not guilty until otherwise proven. You're not good enough.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Obamina(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Echelle:
Oga remain u ooo... Dem go handcuff u & ur up nepa wife soon... Nonsense, as if him no dey thief!
. Looters children are crying over here. If soldiers catch u. Da kel jooor!
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by chidextec: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ipad oh sorry Ipod will not like this.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Obamina(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rexphobia:

. Na now day break? U civilize na in man like u dey loot money commot frm ur house and u no know. Go sitdon man.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by gigabyte13: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
In another osho's voice "if you dont like the bangles on Metuh's wrist, go and die" Abeg na Metuh go b the first to wear bangles for wrist in 9ja? Nonsense EKPAs.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by cybriz82(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ride on mr khaki.ur own prison na fowl cage dem go put u.no worry.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by taurusmena1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
I personally do not like Osho baba cos of his propaganda but for the first time,I totally agree with him on dis one...pple who steal or accused of stealing a naira get far worse treatment Dan wat Metuh got. So let him live with it nd d so called sympathisers shoul please keep mum..
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by Wahala90: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hear after , they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.

Sounds strange. Is this not the same Buhari who toppled a democratically elected govt and then killed our youths with retroactive laws.

Those who want our leaders to be brought to book for their actions must do so in good fate, without sentiments and prejudices. Buhari should first explain to Nigerians or resign, as per the killing of Bernard Ogedengbe, Bartholomew Owoh and Lawal Ojulope.

Is it not a shame that the same man who killed our youths unjustly is now our president, claiming he wants to fight corruption? Is it not nauseating that we can not even get a simple sorry for the heinous past acts of Buhari? Is Buhari's precedence not enough to put a big question mark on our sanity as a democratic society?

First things first. The blood of any Nigerian is more valuable than Buhari's ambition or any money. Those who come for equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by ahamonyeka(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
I like this go and die governor.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by MAYOWAAK: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
If this government is economically wise, Metu's handcuffs should be auctioned for sale. It is now a historical artifact, the most popular cuffs in our history. Sell it, utilize the money for national development.
Going, going, gone.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by SmartMugu: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pidggin:
If the soldiers were asked to fight B.H with their bare hands, where did Buhari manufacture the weapons he asked the same soldiers to fight with? We can all recall that he even assured us that the war will be over by Dec. 2015, so where did the weapons the soldiers use in fighting come from? Mufu
Have you ever thought there may have been weapons available but the soldiers were intentionally under-armed to keep Boko Haram going? Several politicians including service leaders were benefitting from the insurgency. Why would they want it to end?
Even the US confirmed that Nigerian leaders were not willing to end the insurgency.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by focus7: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Echelle:
Oga remain u ooo... Dem go handcuff u & ur up nepa wife soon... Nonsense, as if him no dey thief!
Another Ipod mumu on the loose.
Re: Metuh In Handcuffs Is Normal, Lesser Criminals Get Worse Treatment – Oshiomhole by wordcat(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Echelle:

Someone needs to inform Oshiomhole that NO reasonable man celebrate that he has not bn 2 prison because there's no age limit to prison . Few years back, Metuh in his mind thought that no police in nigeria can arrest him not even the IGP but today, he's bn treated like a common criminal which he may likely going to be.

Today is Metuh's turn, tomorrow might be Oshiomhole's turn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary / Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.