Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend (920 Views)

Nobody Can Abuse My Yansh Again Because This One Is Bigger – Moyo Lawal (pics) / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by xcoded(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Help, please i need advice is it make sense to abuse my ex-girlfriend
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is it make sense to u?
If is did, then continue

5 Likes

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by NKekuma: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I doesn't make sense ooo. She is a girl na
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
xcoded:
Help, please i need advice is it make sense to abuse my ex-girlfriend
Stop being stupid and learn to xpress ursef in correct English. This forum should be a place where we learn and xchange ideas it shouldn't be where clowns like u come to exhibit foolishness with meaningless topics.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by MissingBudget: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes is it make sense. You is insult her is OK. I is buy you gala.

5 Likes

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Cholls(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
ethene:

Stop being stupid and learn to xpress ursef in correct English. This forum should be a place where we learn and xchange ideas it shouldn't be where clowns like u come to exhibit foolishness with meaningless topics.
my brother lol. You're too serious o.
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
tjark1:
Is it make sense to u?
If is did, then continue
Wucked Boy grin

1 Like

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by cruzita(f): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
abuse ko ambush ni
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala is it make sense to push it to front page?

2 Likes

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Leriebloom(f): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
lmao
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
MissingBudget:
Yes is it make sense. You is insult her is OK. I is buy you gala.

O gush...I fell off my bed laughing at this ur well constructed English.
OP na serious illiterate... Padorn me #runs away
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op, is makes sense

1 Like

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by spartoo: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
op, over sense is worry is.

jst kno dat thunder is comin ur way undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol. In case u no knw why comments dey laff u..ur grammar wrong. Wetin u wan abuse am 4? U be woman?

1 Like

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes if she's d cause of ur breakup. But if she isn't, then u re just as lame as xcoded
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes if she's d cause of ur breakup. But if she isn't, then u re just as lame as xcoded. Wait a minute dats u
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by sakabe(m): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2016
tjark1:
Is it make sense to u? If is did, then continue

you are my man.... you said my mind
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2016
No.
It's to your benefit you forget about her and go find someone else ta be with.
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by sakabe(m): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2016
ethene:

keep calm boss, we can't be equally be fluent in English language and Ofcourse you know dat English Lang is the only acceptable Lang on NL and dis man gat to express himself d way he understands it... it's now left to you to correct him or ignore his thread. you don't have to talk to him d way you did although poor use of English is sin that I don't forgive pipu of easily but we gat to understand that fingers aren't equal.. thank you ...

and to the op, it's not right to abuse ur ex no matter what. you are a man and men are supposed to men not boys. thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.
It's to your benefit you forget about her and go find someone else ta be with.
I don't think so. He might get anger issues if he doesn't weird it out.
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by omokoladele(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2016
is you that sabi it o.
is u want to abusing her for wat??
is she abuse ur present girlfriend
anyway contunu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
I don't think so. He might get anger issues if he doesn't weird it out.
Mmm,that's why I said forget and move on.
He'd let it go an be fine.
And botherin' her could get him in trouble.
And it's harassment so he should leave er alone.
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by NemzySeries(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2016
@OP na carpenter or welder help u construct dis ur typed english?

1 Like

Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Mmm,that's why I said forget and move on.
He'd let it go an be fine.
And botherin' her could get him in trouble.
And it's harassment so he should leave er alone.

We don't know the level of damage this ex is/ has done. Who knows, He might just have to put up a lil fight back for things to settle out. smiley
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

We don't know the level of damage this ex is/ has done. Who knows, He might just have to put up a lil fight back for things to settle out. smiley
you done that before?
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
you done that before?
Nope. I'm just being a good lawyer grin
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Nope. I'm just being a good lawyer grin
Get right dude! wink
Re: Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Get right dude! wink
cheesy I'm on it my kwin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad / A Word For The Romantics: Love Is Not BY FORCE! / How I Was Seduced By Dad's Dry Cleaner. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.