Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed (30024 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
dbucas:
AM TIRED OF 1914 AMALGAMATION, I WANT TO BE HOW I WAS BEFORE 1914.
BLESS U

Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 9 broken
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
As you can all see

IPOB Youths will ignore the message but they will rather attack the personality. This is the self destructive attitude that has led IPOB people to become the dregs of the Nigerian society.

The man has spoken the truth and delivered it exquisitely.

This is exactly what I have been saying. Buhari is too soft on the terrorist. His trial should be fast tracked and in the most likely case that he is found guilty, his execution should be concluded within days. There should be no right of appeal.

You nailed it. Wish I can see the Nigeria judiciary that active.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ozoemenafn: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
What do you expect from a man who looks like Boko Haram. Buhari is talking of negotiating with Boko Haram if the group can come up and not acting as a faceless group for trying to actualize an Islamic Republic even after killing thousands of Nigerians in their quest for the said Republic. But here is a group who has not killed anybody rather conducting their activities in a peaceful manner but you guys are here demanding that he should be killed because he is not a Fulani man. Its a matter of time. The Isrealites suffered for years in the hands of Egptians until when the appointed time came for them to be freed and I tell you when the time come for God to free the Ibos he would do that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by seangy4konji: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good one.
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by SeanDada1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by amusadele: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Is this man not a Yoruba man? What are we supposed to expect from those class of people. Is he not an apc man? Are these Yorubas not part of Buhari's Islam? Abeg forget these Islam members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Toktee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
kingzizzy:
The man is talking with the mentality of someone who lives on planet Mars. Self determination recognised by the UN and most civilised countries now amounts to terrorism to him? Dullard!
My friend,is there any country called united nation that such laws are allowed,i advised you guys to take your agitation there,in our zoo,such is terrorism,please,don't be caught up in the wed like kanu.
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ozoemenafn: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
What do you expect from a man who looks like Boko Haram. Buhari is talking of negotiating with Boko Haram if the group can come up and not acting as a faceless group for trying to actualize an Islamic Republic even after killing thousands of Nigerians in their quest for the said Republic. But here is a group who has not killed anybody rather conducting their activities in a peaceful manner but you guys are here demanding that he should be killed because he is not a Fulani man. Its a matter of time. The Isrealites suffered for years in the hands of Egptians until when the appointed time came for them to be freed and I tell you when the time come for God to free the Ibos he would do that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobleking2000(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
uselessgoat:
GOD KNOWS I HATE THAT WORD BIAFRA. IT SADDENS MY HEART WHEN I HEAR BIAFRA. BIAFRA MUST FAIL. WE MUST NOT ALLOW IT. I DONT HATE THE IGBOS BUT THAT WORD BIAFRA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
ogazi007:
The Man has said nothing but the truth!
uselessgoat:
GOD KNOWS I HATE THAT WORD BIAFRA. IT SADDENS MY HEART WHEN I HEAR BIAFRA. BIAFRA MUST FAIL. WE MUST NOT ALLOW IT. I DONT HATE THE IGBOS BUT THAT WORD BIAFRA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Iwonimi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
My fellow youruba brother softly. U take dis personally
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Ikem11(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
uselessgoat:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
your user name just justified your comment...sorry though

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by kingzizzy: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
gcode123:

You are calling someone dullard when you have made no sense yourself, your beer parlour discussions on the methods of UN and its interaction with a stable sovereign nation like Nigeria won't change the fact.
Until Nigeria amends its constitution to give room for secession, your attempts are terrorist simple. UN would and are not permitted to intervene when Nigeria is sovereign. If it was so, gay marriage would be imposed on every member nation! But they can't why?? You guessed right sovereignty...... Now u can attack the facts it won't change

Nigeria is not a sovereign nation. Sovereingnty only comes from the people and as far as I know, the people never gave up their sovereignty for the sake of Nigeria. Nowhere is it written that the indigenous people of Nigeria came together together and agreed to be one country. Nigeria is and still remains a colonial contruct of the British. Therefore, the sovereinghty you claim, was stolen and not given. You can only be a sovereign country by asking the indigenous people what they want via a referendum. Hence, the UN recognised the right of self determination as a process of decolonisation which is essentially what IPOB & MASSOB are asking for. Nigeria cannot claim a sovereignty it never had.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by menesheh(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
As you can all see

IPOB Youths will ignore the message but they will rather attack the personality. This is the self destructive attitude that has led IPOB people to become the dregs of the Nigerian society.

The man has spoken the truth and delivered it exquisitely.

This is exactly what I have been saying. Buhari is too soft on the terrorist. His trial should be fast tracked and in the most likely case that he is found guilty, his execution should be concluded within days. There should be no right of appeal.

Highlighted. You are an immoral thug and if Buhari should attempt to that, he will be the like of mafia boss.

You and your sorts don't deserve to exist in 21st century world but ought to have existed 200yrs backwards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by DrChukzy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]. This Bankole must be high on ogogoro. Hoeoloshi
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by GirlAfrik(f): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why do u hate it?
uselessgoat:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by whytfaz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Over 2million people died in the Civil war between 1967 to 1967 yet the leader lived a looong life. Doesn't that says a lot? I am Edo married to an Imo girl. I love igbos a lot but that won't stop me from saying this ugly truth. Majority of educated and well meaning igbos hate "Biafra" including the once that witness the Civil war, the few that are screaming about it, are the illiterate once, those that can't think for themselves and those that like to follow the crowd. Not to mention the internet warriors that can say anything online but when it is time for action goes hiding

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by banio: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
I have no comment. But Self determination is not Terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ubah84(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
dbucas:
I QUESTION TO THIS FOOL CALLED BANKOLA,
BEFORE 1914, WAS THERE ANYTHING CALLED NIGERIA?, HOW DID NIGERIA CAME TO BE?

PLEASE I WANT TO BE LIKE I WAS BEFORE 1914. AM TIRED OF THIS AMALGAMATION. BLESS U
u were not born then. so shut up
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by 2kris(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
cutetopsey:
True talk on Buhari softeness on Nnamdi Kanu............He should look into it more fiercely

For biafrans, i think there should be negotiation.......There freedom should be approve

Marriage no be by force ooooo.......I rest my case!

BTW, to loose excess weight on areas like your tummy, arms, thighs and other parts of your body where fats are deposited? check my signatures for live testimonies...
e just be as if make i gv u recharge card..in short which service u dey use make i buy u card?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Chiemezie00: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
i think dis Bankola of a man if am not mistaking should be in his early sixth or more yet he does not read even a major event of the past like the Nigeria/Bafrian war he has no knowledge of the root cause and those Behide it. May God help us, to imaging that the so called elderly ones will tell lies without remorse is something else.
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by zudozz: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
d man is insane..Ibo soldiers massacred top northern politicians? Or Ibo were being massacred in the north like chickens that provoked their action, just as Ibos are being massacred everyday in this country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Appareil(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
May Nigeria come back together! Too much hate!
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by loopman: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
IPOB. Cowards. grin
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Koleman(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Whenever those 3 tribes are mentioned i dey vex. Are they rest of us not important?
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Carlmax(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
This man is a B.a.s.t.a.r.. The igbos should start this agitation by voting en mass for a pro biafran party so that they have leaders to shout their course at any level, not their current crop of leaders that have sold their soul to corruption shouting unity when there is clearly no justice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Markieee(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
uselessgoat:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Thank God you called yourself your Moniker..
hate it or not it wont change a thing
#Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.