Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed (30013 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by noblejames: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
alcmene:
Some people working the streets Nigeria should be subjected to psychiatric test to ascertain whether they are mad.

This man's answer to the very first question gave him away as a typical Yoruba disgruntled elder.

"My first reaction is that the activists who truncated the First Republic were men of questionable character in the fine profession of the military. That was when a few soldiers mostly of the then Eastern Region massacred prominent political and economic leaders of Northern Nigeria and Western Nigeria only."

Setting the record straight. these are the officers that plotted the said coup

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu (Delta Igbo)

2. Major Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba) author of “Why we struck”

3. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)

4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)

5. Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba) author of “The reluctant rebel”

6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)

7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)

8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)

9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)

10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)

11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Urhobo)

12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw)

13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)

14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera(Tiv).

So, to an unbiased observer, what evidence can one provide to show that Igbos actually carried out the coup in order to exterminate other tribes and take over the country? It is very easy to sell falshood, but it is very difficult to provide facts to buttress your claims.
Thanks for this! It reveals a lot ......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by TheNature: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
kingdompropty:
It will soon be your turn then you and your ilk's will pour to the streets, we know you guys as unstable as water. cool

he can not even quote history,forgetting that two yorba officers was among on that coup.
Because the coup failed it have now turned to be ibo coup.nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by 247Dior(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
And who the hell is this Islamist of South West origin called Bankole? So unfortunatel the way people seek attention this days.. purely disgruntled lunatic of an elder.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by kingzizzy: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
billyG:

UN my foot!Nigeria is a soverign state.Breakup is unconstitutional treasonable.

Who made your country a sovereign nation? The indigenous people or Lord Lugard?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ngoziama: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
dani3:
Clown

Correct
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by billyG(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
kingzizzy:

Who made you country a sovereign nation? The indigenous people or Lord Lugard?
Hav u had of Richard,macphason constitution wher Azikiwe & okpara was a member of d constituent assembly?
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ngoziama: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Zblog:

http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Bankole-Hameed.jpg

I am sick and tired of this biafra issue. Its a simple mathematics, if nigeria hates ibos with passion then push them out of nigeria.The more the likes of hameed get agitated over biafra the more they fear the exit of ibos from nigeria.honestly if I hate a tenant to this extent I will serve him or her quit notice.simple!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by vanbonattel: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
ngoziama:

I am sick and tired of this biafra issue. Its a simple mathematics, if nigeria hates ibos with passion then push them out of nigeria.The more the likes of hameed get agitated over biafra the more they fear the exit of ibos from nigeria.honestly if I hate a tenant to this extent I will serve him or her quit notice.simple!

you want hungry to kill them? these ppl are bone lazy and their only hope is to hang on to niger delta oil, while screaming for the igbo to keep off cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
myners007:
Bankole that means both Ibb and Abacha were rather too soft on Mko Abiola for anulling june 12 election and subsequently incarcerating him until he was mysteriously killed. RIP Abiola. People should be thoughtful before making public utterance

Do not equate abiola's case with that of secessionists.abiola's own was his mandate and not for the division of nigeria.
Kanu is so lucky that he isn't from china or thailand because he would have faced the hangman's noose or firing squad.
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Eazydeek(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
yahrant140:
Mr bankole should Better shut the hell up, if you don't have something better to contribute! Apc zombies @ works.

Hahahaha e don pain dis Biafra hahahahahahaha
Truth is bitter
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Eazydeek(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
kingzizzy:
The man is talking with the mentality of someone who lives on planet Mars. Self determination recognised by the UN and most civilised countries now amounts to terrorism to him? Dullard!

Hahahah Biafra pikin
Truth is bitter
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Eazydeek(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
IPOF youths will start raiding these post with curses and abusive words ...
That's all they got to offer
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by uprightman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
uselessgoat:
GOD KNOWS I HATE THAT WORD BIAFRA. IT SADDENS MY HEART WHEN I HEAR BIAFRA. BIAFRA MUST FAIL. WE MUST NOT ALLOW IT. I DONT HATE THE IGBOS BUT THAT WORD BIAFRA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
why do you hate Biafra?. please, tell me the real reason you hate Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by impartialspec: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
alcmene:
Some people working the streets Nigeria should be subjected to psychiatric test to ascertain whether they are mad.

This man's answer to the very first question gave him away as a typical Yoruba disgruntled elder.

"My first reaction is that the activists who truncated the First Republic were men of questionable character in the fine profession of the military. That was when a few soldiers mostly of the then Eastern Region massacred prominent political and economic leaders of Northern Nigeria and Western Nigeria only."

4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)

6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)

So, to an unbiased observer, what evidence can one provide to show that Igbos actually carried out the coup in order to exterminate other tribes and take over the country? It is very easy to sell falshood, but it is very difficult to provide facts to buttress your claims.
May God bless you real good for this post. For setting the records straight may your days be fruitfully long amen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Dedetwo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
This dude is a loudmouthed fool whose lineage is never in doubt. Can Yari.ba ever dream of precipitating a coup in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by kingzizzy: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
billyG:

Hav u had of Richard,macphason constitution wher Azikiwe & okpara was a member of d constituent assembly?

I'm not talking about the politics of the colonial era. I'm talking about way before that. On who's mandate or authority was Nigeria created?

Let me use Zik as an example of what I mean. Do you know that Zik was not born a Nigerian? Zik was born in 1904, which means he was about 10 years when Nigeria was created. On who's mandate was an Igbo man like Zik made a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by capip120(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
alcmene:

4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)

6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)

That really was an eye opener.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Ikechu12781: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
People are acting like they expect something different from a clan that's savage and slave to their Hausa/Fulani master

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Ikechu12781: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
alcmene:

4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)

6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)

Another thing to add to the reason why I despise that shithole hellhole those Hausa/Fulani and yorubababoons call a nation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=kingzizzy post=42187016]

[s]Nigeria is not a sovereign nation. Sovereingnty only comes from the people and as far as I know, the people never gave up their sovereignty for the sake of Nigeria. Nowhere is it written that the indigenous people of Nigeria came together together and agreed to be one country. Nigeria is and still remains a colonial contruct of the British. Therefore, the sovereinghty you claim, was stolen and not given. You can only be a sovereign country by asking the indigenous people what they want via a referendum. Hence, the UN recognised the right of self determination as a process of decolonisation which is essentially what IPOB & MASSOB are asking for. Nigeria cannot claim a sovereignty it never had.[/[/s]quote]

Utter B.S. Thank goodness I've met truly intelligent Igbo people who actually bring logical arguments. If u had said the amalgamation had expired ud be making sense. What u wrote there is shockingly s.t.u.p.i.d no offence to u
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by flokii: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Exactly my thoughts..

He should be hanged by his d*cck and flogged to death...
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Angelovic96: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Karlman:
just look at the guy Bankole and you see the boko haram in his face

From the look on his face he looks like some one having serious mental illness pls are their doctors in the house attend to this psyco Bankole

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Rexnegro(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
only in this part of the world we place sentiments And down play a gross offense such as treason... what kanu is getting truly from pmb is soft if You ask me Cos it's a capital offense which attract capital punishment in many con3....he never asked for a referendum instead he (kanu) chose the treason way.
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by odomanis: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
alcmene:

4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)

6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)

Please folks on Naira land, is this list true? If true, then we have not been fair to the Igbos. One can't really call that an Igbo coup if the list of plotters as stated above is true.
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Kingosytex(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
kee ihe onye araa na akoyeri? oga u neva hear of fundamental human rights?
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Achuwa1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ofe nmanus will remain tissue paper to the the north for life,coz they can never remain indenpent to them selves unless they attach themselves to the almajiris tht want to turn this country to their personal property,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ARIZONA123(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
kingzizzy:

Nigeria is not a sovereign nation. Sovereingnty only comes from the people and as far as I know, the people never gave up their sovereignty for the sake of Nigeria. Nowhere is it written that the indigenous people of Nigeria came together together and agreed to be one country. Nigeria is and still remains a colonial contruct of the British. Therefore, the sovereinghty you claim, was stolen and not given. You can only be a sovereign country by asking the indigenous people what they want via a referendum. Hence, the UN recognised the right of self determination as a process of decolonisation which is essentially what IPOB & MASSOB are asking for. Nigeria cannot claim a sovereignty it never had.
. Word!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ARIZONA123(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
whytfaz:
Over 2million people died in the Civil war between 1967 to 1967 yet the leader lived a looong life. Doesn't that says a lot? I am Edo married to an Imo girl. I love igbos a lot but that won't stop me from saying this ugly truth. Majority of educated and well meaning igbos hate "Biafra" including the once that witness the Civil war, the few that are screaming about it, are the illiterate once, those that can't think for themselves and those that like to follow the crowd. Not to mention the internet warriors that can say anything online but when it is time for action goes hiding
. That's ur opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media / Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely / 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.