Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed (30022 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ARIZONA123(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
billyG:

Hav u had of Richard,macphason constitution wher Azikiwe & okpara was a member of d constituent assembly?
. Francizy shatap there
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by ARIZONA123(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
odomanis:

Please folks on Naira land, is this list true? If true, then we have not been fair to the Igbos. One can't really call that an Igbo coup if the list of plotters as stated above is true.
. The above list are the authentic list of d coupist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by naijaking1: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bankole: another Yoruba muslim doesn't waste time flashing his bigotry, hoping to out do the Hausa Fulani, and recoiling into his shell when real troubles start.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by billyG(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
kingzizzy:

I'm not talking about the politics of the colonial era. I'm talking about way before that. On who's mandate or authority was Nigeria created?

Let me use Zik as an example of what I mean. Do you know that Zik was not born a Nigerian? Zik was born in 1904, which means he was about 10 years when Nigeria was created. On who's mandate was an Igbo man like Zik made a Nigerian?
On British mandate supported by Zik.
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by opinion1: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sometimes when some yorbas begin to say things like the igbos are not wise and they pity igbos for fighting i look at them i and say to myself if only they knew the real people that deserves pity is them then they will begin to have a sobber reflection on their lives.

This foolish yoruba man thinks he is patronising his hausa masters so they will applaud his loyalty as second to non, but he will meet the shock of his life when he finds out that even the hausa man knows how unreliable the yourba man is.
Biafra will surely be created by the arm of the lord then the the law of karma will decend heavily on the yorubas for all the things they said and did against the igbos.. They will starve

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by Ogene001: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Actually, Nnamdi Kanu is too tough to Buhari, yorubas are surprised that their lord Buhari is being dared and all his tyranny resisted without compromising

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by thuggCheetah(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
The man is talking with the mentality of someone who lives on planet Mars. Self determination recognised by the UN and most civilised countries now amounts to terrorism to him? Dullard!
our Yoruba Muslim skulls don't believe that there is anything like self determination grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by paramakina202: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Shameless yor0ba muslim from conquered territory of Kwara speaking like a true slave that he is.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by bantudra: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
unstableaswater:
YORUBA ARE DELIBERATELY MISLEADING BUHARI, SO HE CAN EITHER BE KILLED OR END UP IN THE ICC WHILST OSINBANJO BECOME PRESIDENT.

THIS IS WHY U HEAR THEM SHOUTING KILL HIM, KILL THEM, DISOBEY COURT ORDER.

I PITY BUHARI BECOS HE HAS SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH SNAKES.

i still dont believe how a african can still believe in icc...

do you realy think nigerians will deliver any nigerian to icc??....

we are not some lawless african nation....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by cstr55: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2017
bantudra:

i still dont believe how a african can still believe in icc...

do you realy think nigerians will deliver any nigerian to icc??....

[/b]we are not some lawless african nation....
[b]Are you kidding me? You are a completely lawless African nation.
The ICC will place a global arrest warrant for whoever they want in Nigeria and responsible nations will do the rest. And if your president tries to be stobborn, the US will hit your nation with sanctions like Northern sudan of Omar Bashir.
You are not a superpower, you are a third world hell-hole. Don't ever forget that.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by 2kris(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
deebsman1:
true grin...buh oga politician softly softly
quran9;;123
AND SURA 21;;91
THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS WILL BE EXALTED UNTILL RESURECTION SURA 3;;55
BELOVETH TRY AND GO THROUGH THESE VERSES IN THE QURAN AND SURAS
I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE
Re: Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed by deebsman1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
What's your point?? The first verse (9:123) is basically the concept of self defense and logically and smartly talking, its like counter attacking in football, if u first attack me and I get power pass u, I won't let u go Scott free, I will make sure I destroyed u. You need to know d stories and happenings leading to the revelation b4 y try to defend the undefendable

More over, I don't get what u mean by the second quoted verse.
2kris:
quran9;;123
AND SURA 21;;91
THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS WILL BE EXALTED UNTILL RESURECTION SURA 3;;55
BELOVETH TRY AND GO THROUGH THESE VERSES IN THE QURAN AND SURAS
I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property / INEC Cancels Election In Ologi, Bayelsa Community Over Violence / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.