Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me (572 Views)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2016
cry She is my crush, she turned me down because she says am stingy, (while am not working) she did her birthday last week she only told my brother buh she didn't tell me, i was gisting with my brother yesterday when he told me about her brithday, i felt sad, he said she was heartbroken because some of her male friends promised and failed her, she is money minded, i thank God she didn't accept me because she won't have seen one kobo from my hand, i have better things to do with money, i would have sent her a lovely birthday message, buh there is this my child hood friend a girl, she did her birthday some time ago she told me, i didn't send her money, she didn't mind because she knows that am not working, i only send birthday message, she said thank you, i missed her.
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by naijaboiy: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2016
What do we say? undecided
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
We say thank u too for sharing it with us

It was a delight reading this smiley
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks for sharing your story, anyone else got a story to tell?
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:
We say thank u too for sharing it with us
It was a delight reading this smiley
. . . . yeah, it really was....
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

yeah, it really was....

smiley oh my ! *chuckles*
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Brymo: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2016
I don't get, I tut u were sometin to her. Mtcheew
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Chanchit: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Bro it means you are as useless as Q(ueue)those four letters in the bracket. Cos even ur birthday msg is useless to her.
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Olasco93: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
This may sound harsh to some, but it's thw truth: You really may not know what happened.
The problem most people have is that they Judge too early and quick to Assume wrongly.
@ OP, you are already saying your true intention that ''you wouldn't have given her any money.'' Even though 'some' ladies may just want to suck a guy dry, 'some,' when they found that you are really a Nice, Wonderful and Scarce Comodity in their market, they will just change their Negative intention of turning you to a Maga and give you a chance into their heart without stress.
Maybe, i repeat maybe she just knew the kind of person you were from the begining that's why she turned you down instantly.
I think before we even approach a lady, we should go with the RIGHT intentions, not the NEGATIVE ones because anything done with Sincerity always LAST, mostly in a relationship, YES it does Last!
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
sorry..

Next!
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Olasco93:
This may sound harsh to some, but it's thw truth: You really may not know what happened.
The problem most people have is that they Judge too early and quick to Assume wrongly.
@ OP, you are already saying your true intention that ''you wouldn't have given her any money.'' Even though 'some' ladies may just want to suck a guy dry, 'some,' when they found that you are really a Nice, Wonderful and Scarce Comodity in their market, they will just change their Negative intention of turning you to a Maga and give you a chance into their heart without stress.
Maybe, i repeat maybe she just knew the kind of person you were from the begining that's why she turned you down instantly.
I think before we even approach a lady, we should go with the RIGHT intentions, not the NEGATIVE ones because anything done with Sincerity always LAST, mostly in a relationship, YES it does Last!
u should know girls of nowadays, they are money minded, except those ones that grew up with you.
Re: She Did Her Birthday Without Telling Me by Smellymouth: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Sorry..
Ur name is OYO grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Alright For A Girl To Be A Game Freak! / The Fear Of Lassa Fever / Are Guys Intimidated By Girls Who Come Powerful Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.