Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters (65297 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ourchoice(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
Guy, you are a loser, haven't you realised that yet?... It's 2016 bro, it's been almost a year since you lost, there are certain perks you are bound to lose when you lose. If GEJ and his PDP musketeers had done the needful and arrested people like Tinubu and co, by now the fight against corruption would have been at least 50% completed even as PMB comes in to wipe the dirt in PDP.

Even Jesus Christ himself while on the cross forgave the criminal who pledged allegiance to him at the last minute; if you are expecting PMB or APC to probe itself, you are a joker. You had your chance but you preferred to loot, wine and dine and even fraternise with your opposition.
That means you have vehemently agreed that what Buhari and APC is doing is not total fight against corruption but biased fight against corruption and political witchhunting....speaking from your comment quoted above....

Now, let me tell you....APC and Buhari is setting a time bomb in Nigeria....this time bomb will exploded very soon.....remember, no one party rules a nation forever!

Be it 20, 30 or 50 years, APC and Buhari must leave power and another set of people and party will come in...and they will start to politically witch-hunt their political enemies and opposition....by then....Buhari's children....grandchildren....Tinubu's children.....Rotimi's, El Rufai's...will be greatly rewarded accordingly.

My problem is: don't scream fowl play....remember you endorsed today's APC/Buhari's biased fight against corruption.

Peace
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
So no APC member have a property in Dubai?
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by AnanseK(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
Whats wrong with dis man buhari self,4 past nine months he is busy playing around d world,probing pdp,please tell him dat he him self is nt a saint,i cant wait 4 2019 by his grace.stil waiting 4 d 500,000 teaching jobs

Jonathan did only one term (according to him) , you can vote for him in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:
Having properties abroad is not the problem, it is the VALUE... that should be considered to help ascertain they didn't plunder public purse to acquire such properties... However,almost all of our politicians are guilty, so this is too selective!!! cool

What is the issue with you people sef, you complain about EVERYTHING, the country is on asset recovery mission, you wail, dealing with saboteur, you rail, now you are moping about what still doesn't concern you!

PMB is supposed to pay with an almost empty treasury

The attitude of these people makes one's stomach churn in disgust. What exactly do they want?? I think they understand that Baba rode on an anticorruption mantra to Aso Rock and it would be a total failure on the part of his admin if they fail in the anti-graft war.

They would be the first to cast stones at him if at the end of the day no one is prosecuted, yet they want to see him take his foot off the pedal in his resolve to rid the system of its crippling profligacy.

These guys have too many screws loose upstairs. Too bad one is forced to share living space with them.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by 4nobody4every1: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Keneking:
Great but where is lalasticlala sef?
Patience Jonathan wasn't working..where did she get the cash to acquire these properties?
Anyway, she was a Commissioner in Bayelsa an appointee of Seriake Dickson's administration undecided
Jonathan family sef shocked
........amazing, all this looters deserve to be in the same cage with this chimpanzee and they must be flogged daily grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
It is not scam, it is common sense, it is human behaviour and it is even divinely sanctioned common sense.

[size=14pt]Even Jesus Christ himself while on the cross forgave the criminal who pledged allegiance to him at the last minute; if you are expecting PMB or APC to probe itself, you must be living in dreamland.[/size]

If PDP did the needful and investigated landlords like Tinubu and some other APC miscreants, Nigeria would have been rid of 50% of corruption by now and with APC winning in 2015, our government would have been occupied by saints even whilst they sweep away the crooks in PDP. Unfortunately PDP has to wait for its next turn to do the needful which they criminally failed to do for 16 years.

noooooo! The thief repented openly for all to hear...Dat was why we have record of it today. Let Tinubu repent openly, then his sins would be forgiven!
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by funkyibodude(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
So PMB went to UAE to investigate the properties of PDP officials? No APC member was included.. Mtchewwwwww
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by TheArchangel(f): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
mrnuur:

your dp is turning my eyes
It blinds peeps, so don't look again.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by diegwu01: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
ourchoice:
That means you have vehemently agreed that what Buhari and APC is doing is not total fight against corruption but biased fight against corruption and political witchhunting....speaking from your comment quoted above....

Now, let me tell you....APC and Buhari is setting a time bomb in Nigeria....this time bomb will exploded very soon.....remember, no one party rules a nation forever!

Be it 20, 30 or 50 years, APC and Buhari must leave power and another set of people and party will come in...and they will start to politically witch-hunt their political enemies and opposition....by then....Buhari's children....grandchildren....Tinubu's children.....Rotimi's, El Rufai's...will be greatly rewarded accordingly.

My problem is: don't scream fowl play....remember you endorsed today's APC/Buhari's biased fight against corruption.

Peace
Bro, you should be grateful to PMB. he 's doing the work your mentor GEJ failed to do all his days in office.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

noooooo! The thief repented openly for all to hear...Dat was why we have record of it today. Let Tinubu repent openly, then his sins would be forgiven!
Tinubu has already pledged allegiance to Buhari in their secret chambers. Even helping to promote Buhari's ministry is enough evidence of his loyalty. As a sinner, I do not have to mount a podium to confess my sins for God to forgive me, I can pray for forgiveness in my inner chambers. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by djkirkoo2(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:
Having properties abroad is not the problem, it is the VALUE... that should be considered to help ascertain they didn't plunder public purse to acquire such properties... However,almost all of our politicians are guilty, so this is too selective!!! cool

What is the issue with you people sef, you complain about EVERYTHING, the country is on asset recovery mission, you wail, dealing with saboteur, you rail, now you are moping about what still doesn't concern you!

Proudly wailer. So no APC member get house or business for UAE? I see. APC con-2-nu o
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
Tinubu has already pledged allegiance to Buhari in their secret chambers. Even helping to promote Buhari's ministry is enough evidence of his loyalty. As a sinner, I do not have to mount a podium to confess my sins for God to forgive me, I can pray for forgiveness in my inner chambers. grin cheesy

Noooo...! Buhari isn't the owner of Nigeria...He is just an elect who can be bounced anytime, anyday! We the people, who makes up the majority are the real owners of Nigeria.

Let Tinubu confess and forsake to us his sins, then he will obtain mercy! grin
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by arresa: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
SR, you left out Tinubu, Fashola, Obasanjo, Ameachi.

Partisan politics played here at the highest level!

Nonsense!

Why not ask igbekere news or one of your own ipod websites to do their own investigation?

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by engreo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
ourchoice:
Useless SaharaReporters!! Nonsense internet news site! Biased news agency with useless reports! The news media that will lead to the division of Nigeria! Tinubu useless propaganda news outfit....God is gradually exposing you useless reporters with your useless biased reports!

Tinubu owns houses in UK, Dubai, etc.....owns half of Ajah....owns half of the new estates from lekki roundabout down to Epe....owns 80% of the new Eko Atlantic city.

Fashola owns houses in various cities across the world....same with Rotimi.....dwarf El Rufai, etc....why didn't you useless reporters report theirs?

Nigerians really need to wake up and challenge APC and their dubious one-sided fight against corruption my foot!!!
egbon, check u bp o, it seems u are developing hbp becoz of those people u mention above, oga jona tried everything he could do to nailed them bt he could not find any. He even ducked tinubu bt ti a ba gbe opolo ti o ba ti jo konko, Aa ma ngbele ni. Agbeti lomode ngbegi eleera. Egbe ori omode. He release him at the end ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Proudly wailer. So no APC member get house or business for UAE? I see. APC con-2-nu o

So when PDP was there , they were impeded grom investigating those who used public funds to purchase properties abroad ? , abeg swerve...

This i like, now that precedence is being set, everybody will receive sense & tread with caution as they don't know which foot will be stepped on next!!
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by peaceugo: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

Pdp has killed this nation and sanked it into the high sea
Nonsense!
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by luvprince4real(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
Whats wrong with dis man buhari self,4 past nine months he is busy playing around d world,probing pdp,please tell him dat he him self is nt a saint,i cant wait 4 2019 by his grace.stil waiting 4 d 500,000 teaching jobs
and still waiting for d 10,000 man police recruitment.

Chai... Dem just dey use us dey play for dis change era.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by arresa: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
djkirkoo2:

But you still failed to wail under gej when he was too lazy, corrupt and incompetent to investigate and jail your so called apc members with houses in Dubai..

Make yourself useful by doing your own investigation to dig up APC houses in Dubai...

3 Likes

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by mrnuur(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
It blinds peeps, so don't look again.

owk ma'am grin
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Itaarh(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:

I can see the angle u are looking at it, for 6years, your hero, what has he done in the area economic, even you yourself what did u benefit from that 6years of your hero they looted the treasury But now u are expecting ur mumu to employ 500,000 teacher.before it can come to reality we must join hand together with pmb to kill this corruption.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by peaceugo: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

No wonder the level of poverty and decay seen in our institutions,public places.its time for judgment on all public looters of our common wealth,they will know no peace.

Pdp has killed this nation and sanked it into the high sea
Nonsense!
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by emmygzy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
see an APC zombie. The money they've collected, how has it benefited anybody? Instead they wants to be removing 50 naira and even introducing tollgates. I can say it categorically that Tinubu and Atiku has houses in Dubai. APC is a scam.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
ourchoice:

Peace
I totally endorse a partial fight instead of a zero fight. Nigeria cannot continue to go on without doing anything. Don't worry, with sufficient time, the war on corruption will cease from being the unfair witch hunt which you perceive it to be. When all PDP witches are brought to book, I can assure you based on logical principle that the dog (EFCC) will then turn on its own master when there's no more food.

By the way, witch hunting or whatever you call it, the fact remains that it is only witches that can be witch hunted and at my last check, witches aren't good for our society. If we can't get rid of ALL witches, I don't think it's a bad idea to get rid of SOME. And if you understand the dynamics of politics and leadership, you would understand how difficult (if not impossible) and self-destructive it would be for PMB to at this early stages, start attacking the pillars of his own administration even when he hasn't cleared the witches on the other camp.

4 Likes

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
I didn't hear Ameachi, Atiku, Tinubu, Hell Rufai, Oshiomole, Okorocha

Or did I miss anything?

Just wondering if those ones stay under bridge when they go to Dubai

grin
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
emmygzy:
see an APC zombie. The money they've collected, how has it benefited anybody? Instead they wants to be removing 50 naira and even introducing tollgates. I can say it categorically that Tinubu and Atiku has houses in Dubai. APC is a scam.
The administration is less than one year old, so take a chill pill or do the needful. By the way, the trillions generated by your shoeless hero during oil boom, apart from the yam eating goats who kept duping him, who did it benefit?... It didnt even benefit your sorry self. Wail on bro... Yes APC is scam and dont worry, 2023 is just around the corner.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
arresa:

But you still failed to wail under gej when he was too lazy, corrupt and incompetent to investigate and jail your so called apc members with houses in Dubai..

Make yourself useful by doing your own investigation to dig up APC houses in Dubai...

Omo Olugbon Aresa, did you just type this?

And you actually believe this? because of your loyalty to APC? They are actually saints and unblemished??

I rest my case.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

Noooo...! Buhari isn't the owner of Nigeria...He is just an elect who can be bounced anytime, anyday! We the people, who makes up the majority are the real owners of Nigeria.

Let Tinubu confess and forsake to us his sins, then he will obtain mercy! grin
When last did you see Tinubu talk or make noise in public?... He is presently paying penance for his sins. ANd yeah, Buhari can leave any time, but for now he's the oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by gbishman: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls it should be reconstituted in our constitution that all civil servants should and must declare their assets. Before assuming office.
Just imagine after this guys have help in plunging this country into chaos they found it wise to take our money out to develope another countries infrastructure what a shame.
It should also be stated for the record that it is not only PDP former leaders who posses properties in Dubai, all governemt workers must be exposed
Bastards
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by OwoLee(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

Lol...You even know he has penchant for properties... and a Muslim at that... so why won't he go to Dubai to acquire properties there?

Tinubu has properties in Dubai!

Thats the mistake you all are making, tinubu is a very intelligent person, u will never hear of such allegations attributed to him, all tinubus property are here in Nigeria. Many of you are not ignorant of it, is just that you will just keep wondering how he plays his game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Ibukun003(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Catch them all but also remember to catch yourself.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by docadams: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Instead of them to invest in our economy or boom our own real estate sector, these clowns are taking it abroad.

Where EFCC de sef?

Already on their way to Dubai.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by imsuboi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

Empty treasury? & the dullard drafted N1.7b for feeding & house upkeep.

Calling you a Zombie is an insult to your fellow zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.