Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters (65292 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Bloggz74(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:
Having properties abroad is not the problem, it is the VALUE... that should be considered to help ascertain they didn't plunder public purse to acquire such properties... However,almost all of our politicians are guilty, so this is too selective!!! cool

What is the issue with you people sef, you complain about EVERYTHING, the country is on asset recovery mission, you wail, dealing with saboteur, you rail, now you are moping about what still doesn't concern you!

PMB is supposed to pay with an almost empty treasury

I will appreciate if u learn to open your eyes well enough. Nobody is aginst the fight against corruption but must the search bean on only PDP?what nonesence list is this nd when people complain you call them wailers?
U think this funny anymore?

We want A better country and it strts by doing things right.am tired!

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
olatunji21:

See your life now.. U are still Waiting for "Teaching Job" yet u are defending this active looters.... Aren't u tired of been Poor? Do u want to die in Poverty?

You are a gullible fool. Is it just pdp members that have houses in the Emirates? Sometimes you need to think. It's necessary

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bloggz74:

I will appreciate if u learn to open your eyes well enough. Nobody is aginst the fight against corruption but must the search bean on only PDP?what nonesence list is this nd when people complain you call them wailers?

In your myopia induced tirade,you missed the first part of the post you quoted? .. swerve abeg, you never taya....

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

Charity begins at home bro..Deal with your criminals first, then you come and touch ours..

Well, for people like me that doesn't "own" any criminals, I don't care who's criminal is being hounded.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
engrkenny:

Well, for people like me that doesn't "own" any criminals, I don't care who's criminal is being hounded.

"For someone like you"

Good!
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Alwaystruth: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
You 're a biological mistake by thinking only Pdp public officers have properties in Dubai or else where?.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by papaskino(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Funny post; what about one the Best Hotels in DUBAI owns by Gov Adams Oshomole, Atiku nko and others in APC.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
na turn by turn, when Pdp returns to power, they should go after APC too. simple as ABC.
I am sure any politician whether APC or PDP would be scared of looting, as what goes around comes around.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Bodmit(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
And so what my bussiness with that! Did reduce the risk of getting lass fever

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by pamdaniel(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
hahahahahahah i laugh in Hebrew... i am waiting for the list of Nigerians who have refineries around the borders of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
Whats wrong with dis man buhari self,4 past nine months he is busy playing around d world,probing pdp,please tell him dat he him self is nt a saint,i cant wait 4 2019 by his grace.stil waiting 4 d 500,000 teaching jobs
Don't worry yourself, he'll give you that teaching job and pay you with paper. God gave you brain but you refused using it well. May God redeem you.

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
You will continue to be tired so far you align yourself with a particular party. If your mind is not patriotic enough, you will continue seeing in one direction and miss the good of the land. I'm not saying APC are exonerated but using the lens of party to view everything will continue to make you more tired.
Bloggz74:

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
No APC politician has a house in Dubai. They are all saints Period! This is becoming childish and laughable.....

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Anglovel: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
mrmetoo1:
Lets be honest, there's no way APC officials don't own houses and property in the UAE as well. So I'll be looking forward to those revelations as well.
what about Aisha Jumai Alhassan 's houses in UAE,UK etc pls be careful oooo
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ngoziama: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reportersgame:
Following the recent trip of President Buhari to the United Arab Emirates UAE for the World Future Energy Summit where he also meet with the UAE government officials and after their meeting signed agreement to help Nigeria recover all her stolen funds lodged in the country, It seems the UAE government are already keeping to their end of the agreement because SaharaReporters just got wind of list of Nigerian politicians with houses and businesses in the UAE. See more revelations below.

''FLASH: @NGRPresident gives Nigerian diplomats in UAE till the end of March to compile list of politically exposed Nigerians with properties''

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Apc please get to work what's all these rubbish.nollywood indeed.which one is to compile names.compile names for USA And UK.Ahhh.sahara desert reporters so apc members dont have properties in dubai.Apc, Almighty God will surely crumble your house I mean a tsunami will sweep apc into bermuda triangular.i am tired of all these stories.who knows which country you will visit now and demand for list of nigerian owned houses.
Its so clear there is no agenda.laasa fever u no fit fight, economy in shambles, monetary policies failing, security noooo, light almost gone.APC change your style

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by aristosoft(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
The Topic should have been titled ' Former PDP official's and Politicians Properties in UAE'

We can start from there but Sahara reporters, I can't believe Saraki and his friend, that wears Turban don't have.
#Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by arresa: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Oluku. Na shame dey worry all of una. If na GEJ dey do all these rubbish wey APC dey do we for nor hear word because una dey feel say una b majority. Animal flesh like una

You must have been under the rock in Afghanistan when Jona ignored all his own PDP crooks and the public officials he hired looting and stealing under his nose, but instead went after Tinubu..

When GEJ put Tinubu on trial based on lies and fabricated rubbish, Yoruba people did not shot, yell or claim marginalization against Yoruba people.

In fact, we didn't mind him getting locked up for any provable wrong doing and I still feel the same way about any Yoruba leader or public official.

We are not like you people with zero sense of right and wrong or any capacity to separate your tribal worries, victim mentality and low self esteem from criminal acts perpetrated against you by your crooked and corrupt leaders. We have different moral standards and upbringing..

Everything about you people starts and ends with tribalism hence you inability to exist and function in any sane and lawful society..

Abeg keep quiet..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by kcsmile: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
Whats wrong with dis man buhari self,4 past nine months he is busy playing around d world,probing pdp,please tell him dat he him self is nt a saint,i cant wait 4 2019 by his grace.stil waiting 4 d 500,000 teaching jobs
continue wailing:na dat wailing go give you job.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by akinsbaba2015: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
ngoziama:

Apc please get to work what's all these rubbish.nollywood indeed.which one is to compile names.compile names for USA And UK.Ahhh.sahara desert reporters so apc members dont have properties in dubai.Apc, Almighty God will surely crumble your house I mean a tsunami will sweep apc into bermuda triangular.i am tired of all these stories.who knows which country you will visit now and demand for list of nigerian owned houses.
Its so clear there is no agenda.laasa fever u no fit fight, economy in shambles, monetary policies failing, security noooo, light almost gone.APC change your style
. The same Gid that rejected your GEJ and his demonic party PDP, the vultures who fed fat on the treasury and brought us to this state. For 5years under the misfortune of a GEJ/PDP Nigeria state became free for all party grabbers and now that judgement is being sought on their heads you are crying foul. While the PDP was in power did they share any of their loots with any present APC member? Why are they scared of using their IGBERETV & TRENTONLINE to state who and who in APC collected monies from Goodluck Jonathan? It's absolutely shameful for a party that refuse to tame the monster- CORRUPTION while they had sweeping powers in the executive and legislature to now dictate how the war should be fought. No matter how you flip the script the PDP still has the most thieves and corrupt personalities of all the political parties in Nigeria from 1999 till date. A party that never engaged on issue-based campaigns in all national elections but solely relied on federal might and the power of looted funds which failed them ultimately at the last ballot. Technically, we have no opposition in Nigeria because I wonder on what grounds the PDP can oppose the present arrangement, a party that flufffed its numerous chances at changing the face of the Nigerian state in all facets. It's also obvious now that the army of other mushroom parties absolutely have nothing to offer in terms of opposition. They are not even saying anything to start with, all they exist for is to show up during electioneering periods and make our ballot papers as long as a betting slip of 45games. Slowly but surely Nigeria's fortunes will be turned around. Ride on PMB

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by qtx(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reportersgame:
Following the recent trip of President Buhari to the United Arab Emirates UAE for the World Future Energy Summit where he also meet with the UAE government officials and after their meeting signed agreement to help Nigeria recover all her stolen funds lodged in the country, It seems the UAE government are already keeping to their end of the agreement because SaharaReporters just got wind of list of Nigerian politicians with houses and businesses in the UAE. See more revelations below.

''FLASH: @NGRPresident gives Nigerian diplomats in UAE till the end of March to compile list of politically exposed Nigerians with properties''

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
SaharaReporters, you think this your report is complete without names of people from other parties especially apc the biggest party in Nigeria? Not just one person? That is the height of partisanship Saha. U better repent.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by akinsbaba2015: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
so what has changed so far?he is only trying 2 see a way of probing gej,he would have startd 4rm obj tenure,even his own tenure self,my happiness is dat 90% of apc are migrants (pdp 2 apc)so d probe wil soon reach him,pls have they found our budget?
. What has CHANGED is that you can't steal our monies and go scotfree, the long arms of the law will get you. What has CHANGED is that PMB has zero tolerance for stealing and corruption. What has changed is that the present government is laying strong emphasis on probity and accountability to all organs of government. What has CHANGED is that PMB will never open the public treasury to his APC party members. What has CHANGED is that looters cannot flaunt their ill gotten wealth in our faces anymore. What has CHANGED is that we are gradually outsmarting the alleged looters (who were manipulating the judicial process with long adjournments and frivolous interlocutory injunctions in the former regimes) What has CHANGED is that we have a President who is selfless & genuinely committed to rebuilding our nation.

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by BushidoBlue(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
It is not scam, it is common sense, it is human behaviour and it is even divinely sanctioned common sense.

[size=14pt]Even Jesus Christ himself while on the cross forgave the criminal who pledged allegiance to him at the last minute; if you are expecting PMB or APC to probe itself, you must be living in dreamland.[/size]

If PDP did the needful and investigated landlords like Tinubu and some other APC miscreants, Nigeria would have been rid of 50% of corruption by now and with APC winning in 2015, our government would have been occupied by saints even whilst they sweep away the crooks in PDP. Unfortunately PDP has to wait for its next turn to do the needful which they criminally failed to do for 16 years.

In defense of corruption..

It is only common sense to face corruption outside and support rot inside.

My friend please go on we are listening.

Hypocrite.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by bizgai(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
what about 2019
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by akinsbaba2015: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
BushidoBlue:

In defense of corruption..

It is only common sense to face corruption outside and support rot inside.

My friend please go on we are listening.

Hypocrite.
. You are the one defending corruption, several PDP chiefs were found to have allegedly received stolen funds through the office of the NSA, the party should shout and expose as many members of the APC that partook in the yamsfest. But your guess is as good as mine, they chopped alone and they are going down alone.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by akinsbaba2015: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Instead of the PDP to come clean and direct its members who have stolen from the FG coffers to freely return their loots back to the treasury, they want to maintain an image that has been seriously battered under the guise of playing opposition. A party that is yet to admit that its wastefulness over the years led to the monumental collapse of the economy (because they looted at all corners, from NNPC to ONSA to NIMASA to several MDAs)

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by BushidoBlue(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. You are the one defending corruption, several PDP chiefs were found to have allegedly received stolen funds through the office of the NSA, the party should shout and expose as many members of the APC that partook in the yamsfest. But your guess is as good as mine, they chopped alone and they are going down alone.

You just validated my point.
Corruption knows no bounds or party affiliations.
If there is a partial fight, that in itself is corruption.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Rexyl(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sahara wants to make us believe Atiku stays in a rented apartment in Dubai whenever he stays there for weeks or months.

Abi Sahara reporters have started publicising Half-true news again. Thought they have changed since last year.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by seenter84: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
God punish all these men. That na why we would remain in this state. Imagine all they got over seas. Instead for them to build serious business empire to help the unemployed youths they are out there beautifying, developing another's man land.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Bishops10(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
So na Only PDP get house or Dubai?
This is trash coz am an APC member and I own 3 houses in Abu Dhabi
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by arresa: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bishops10:
So na Only PDP get house or Dubai?

This is trash coz am an APC member and I own 3 houses in Abu Dhabi

Typical lazy us against them ipoD sentiments...
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by obeylifted: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:

U should have your head examined, where do u want him to get d money to pay salaries for d 500,000 jobs u r waiting for, if he fail to recover d loots?
Ozy4devil or what do u call your name, shut ur trap if u don't have any reasonable comment
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by MDOLOFU: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
APC is really out for witch hunt. Wat of okorocha, oshomole, , fashola, fayemi, ameachi, ngege, founding father tinubu and gwan gwaso ? Dis is nt d change u guys deceived us to vote for haba do something right for d first time. Is there any apc members is dis ur finding? Later he will b saying he is nt for any body bt for all of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.