Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters (65303 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by emmygzy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
I totally endorse a partial fight instead of a zero fight. Nigeria cannot continue to go on without doing anything. Don't worry, with sufficient time, the war on corruption will cease from being the unfair witch hunt which you perceive it to be. When all PDP witches are brought to book, I can assure you based on logical principle that the dog (EFCC) will then turn on its own master when there's no more food.

By the way, witch hunting or whatever you call it, the fact remains that it is only witches that can be witch hunted and at my last check, witches aren't good for our society. If we can't get rid of ALL witches, I don't think it's a bad idea to get rid of SOME. And if you understand the dynamics of politics and leadership, you would understand how difficult (if not impossible) and self-destructive it would be for PMB to at this early stages, start attacking the pillars of his own administration even when he hasn't cleared the witches on the other camp.
You have a point anyway. But Buhari shouldnot have lied to us that he will include people in his party. It portrays him as a liar. It's only corrupt persons that shields corrupt people. Buhari is no more a man of integrity, he is a liar. It's only when obasanjo was der that I knew that EFCC wasn't bias. All of the people that was prosecuted were PDP members, and they were the ruling party. Not this one-sided corruption fight designed to kill PDP so that they can rule for long.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Akaujaa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
That reminds me, Fani Koyode has been unusually quiet these days. please where is he or is he on sabbatical?
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ManagerUgo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Reportersgame:
Following the recent trip of President Buhari to the United Arab Emirates UAE for the World Future Energy Summit where he also meet with the UAE government officials and after their meeting signed agreement to help Nigeria recover all her stolen funds lodged in the country, It seems the UAE government are already keeping to their end of the agreement because SaharaReporters just got wind of list of Nigerian politicians with houses and businesses in the UAE. See more revelations below.

''FLASH: @NGRPresident gives Nigerian diplomats in UAE till the end of March to compile list of politically exposed Nigerians with properties''

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Nonsense! So its only PDP members that have houses in Dubai? Buhari n cohorts should keep deceiving his gullible followers. One thing is sure, nothing lasts forever. Its well
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Not commissioner Ogah, she was a perm. Sec. N retired recently

Keneking:
Great but where is lalasticlala sef?
Patience Jonathan wasn't working..where did she get the cash to acquire these properties?
Anyway, she was a Commissioner in Bayelsa an appointee of Seriake Dickson's administration undecided
Jonathan family sef shocked
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
kendiddy:
Not commissioner Ogah, she was a perm. Sec. N retired recently

Amazing correction shocked
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ahmg001(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=ozy4christ post=42186113]lol my dear God 4bid o o o,but is there promise nw,i mean d recent one,dis govenment is just bunch of confused ppl[/ ]. Am sure if it was a guy DT gav u DT epic reply nw,u wud av cald him several names,mumu woman wrapper,wailer
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Goldencollins: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB YOUTH

The ex-president went from I dont have shoes to owning businesses and houses all over the world, all at the expense of Nigerians

Nigeria will be free of corruption whether IPOB Youths like it or not
Snake Head
So only the PDP members know the road to Dubai,all the APC members have been investing in Nigeria,they don't have properties outside Nigeria. I pity all these Apc e-zombies.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by gaffig: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

Lol...You even know he has penchant for properties... and a Muslim at that... so why won't he go to Dubai to acquire properties there?

Tinubu has properties in Dubai!
We'll this shows you don't know Lagos, if you do, u'll know What Tibbs worth, I am not saying he's not a BIG THIEF but He is know for his Businesses and Properties in LAGOS. You are welcome for a tour

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by gaffig: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
emmygzy:
You have a point anyway. But Buhari shouldnot have lied to us that he will include people in his party. It portrays him as a liar. It's only corrupt persons that shields corrupt people. Buhari is no more a man of integrity, he is a liar. It's only when obasanjo was der that I knew that EFCC wasn't bias. All of the people that was prosecuted were PDP members, and they were the ruling party. Not this one-sided corruption fight designed to kill PDP so that they can rule for long.
Let Him kill them as long as they are guilty, The days of the hidden ones are numbered. He cannot cover them for ever
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
k..what about amaechi, fashola, even buhari. dem no get huz for abroad, not even dubai other european countries.Dis one no meaning
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
emmygzy:
Okay fine, Buhari is not a man of integrity (if this will make you feel any better). But then it is common sense, he had to say what he had to say in order to win an election. No nation in this world is ruled by saints.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ogastone(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
I think it's time for all this PDP members to use their brains well . It is very simple. Just decamp to APC and you will no more be corrupt.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
When last did you see Tinubu talk or make noise in public?... He is presently paying penance for his sins. ANd yeah, Buhari can leave any time, but for now he's the oga at the top.

Let him come to those he committed the sins against and confess to them directly. Until that is done, he remains a sinner grin
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by djkirkoo2(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
arresa:

But you still failed to wail under gej when he was too lazy, corrupt and incompetent to investigate and jail your so called apc members with houses in Dubai..

Make yourself useful by doing your own investigation to dig up APC houses in Dubai...

Oluku. Na shame dey worry all of una. If na GEJ dey do all these rubbish wey APC dey do we for nor hear word because una dey feel say una b majority. Animal flesh like una
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
These bastards were investing in dubai
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by anzaku47(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
What of Dasuki?
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by gsalvatore: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
hustla:
The UAE government is giving SR and the Nigerian government the list
Se we go come say na APC UAE gov dey support ni?
what do you mean by UAE govt giving SR list?

UAE can give Nigerian govt the list not to SR. SR can get theirs from Nigerian govt or selective investigation.

Stop confusing yourself.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:

Let him come to those he committed the sins against and confess to them directly. Until that is done, he remains a sinner grin
But have you noticed the people he committed these sins against in the SW are not complaining?... Somehow they believe he has benefited them. So which sin exactly are you talking about?.... In my opinion, his biggest sin is the massive role he played in the removal of the shoeless one from Aso Rock; the people who are angry with him are mainly people of the SS and SE; especially people from the SE. Does he really owe these people an apology?

3 Likes

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by prof22(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
My take on all these is that Change is here. The awareness on the war against corruption alone is a VICTORY for democracy because in the previous administration it was easy to steal because " STEALING WAS NOT CORRUPTION" But in this present government, "stealing is corruption. So this fight is sending a signal to the people at the helm of power now that its no longer business as usual. But i will support the idea of My able president to search and look inward too. I don't want it to look like the "one's" that decamped to APC were smart. APC cant be ALL SAINTS as PDPs can't be all THIEVES even though it looks like it. I am following all the gates and i've been expecting DANSAKI OR SUZUKI to mention some APC's stalwart in his list. I think only one or two was mentioned. I cant imagine the uproar it will generate when TINUBU's name is finally mentioned. But i am telling you when people call TINUBU names i disagree because he's just a smart businessman. If during all the PDP administration ds guy was d only opposition and he survived it he's a SMART, INTELLIGENT AND WONDERFUL BUSINESS MAN. They had all they needed to nail him i am telling you just as d present government has all it needs to jail anyone. All ds documents were not generated by PMB he met all d documents there.

As far as i am concerned. It is inside ds government i will marry and have kids, build home and make it because I DON RIPE.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT BUHARI
GOD BLESS ME
Good health and strength and victory(Corruption) i pray for u PMB.

GOD BLESS THE YORUBAS
GOD BLESS THE IGBOS
GOD BLESS THE HAUSAS

@profscomedy

IF you are waiting for "THEM" to mention TINUBU's name click like and if you are not click share.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
SR, you left out Tinubu, Fashola, Obasanjo, Ameachi.

Partisan politics played here at the highest level!

Nonsense!

Find out if the people you mentioned own houses or businesses there and eat them out here. How much do you receive from PDP monthly, allow these people to collect their well earned persecution, it's well deserved.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ozy4christ(f): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=ahmg001 post=42189711][/quote]oh sweetheart,it has come 2 dis nw,y must u insult b4 voicing out ur mind..kai its well
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
obailala:
But have you noticed the people he committed these sins against in the SW are not complaining?... Somehow they believe he has benefited them. So which sin exactly are you talking about?.... In my opinion, his biggest sin is the massive role he played in the removal of the shoeless one from Aso Rock; the people who are angry with him are mainly people of the SS and SE; especially people from the SE. Does he really owe these people an apology?

Same way Tompolo sinned against the people of SS and they are not complaining... So why is el'dullard after him?
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by JakesJ(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ozy4Christ, I Almostly Wanted To Ignore Ur Response To That Good 4 Nothing Living Idiot Being!!! But On A Second Thought I Said, It'll Be Wise 2 Acknowledge A Charismatic Person Like U* I'm Not At All Surprise Of U Being An Igbo Lady And From The Almighty Imo State. Is Ur Type Of Person We Always Clamor For, Cos U're 1 In A Million. So My Darling Angel, Keep The Needful Going My Dear, The Lord Is Our Strength+++ Pls Do Tell Them The Truth At Any Time U Felt Necessary To... Okay!!!
ozy4christ:
oga abeg u need rest,what have u benefitd 4rm dis govt?all dis probe,hw many ppl has been jaild,where is d bail out money and d recovery ones?buhari is he a saint? Gej govt is far much better dan pmb own,withn 9months he has flew almost round d world,in hs tenure dat inec recorded high nullified electns,soon nig.govnt wil be all Apc,my dear say d truth,how can a president be greater dan law when askd 2 release namdi kanu?tell me what sector in nigeria is moving perfectly well
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
engrkenny:

Find out if the people you mentioned own houses or businesses there and eat them out here. How much do you receive from PDP monthly, allow these people to collect their well earned persecution, it's well deserved.

Charity begins at home bro..Deal with your criminals first, then you come and touch ours..
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ozy4christ(f): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
DropShot:

I'm sure your vote wasn't one of those that made him president and it can't be potent enough to remove him.

If anything, many citizens are proud of his efforts to rid the country of the cancerous corruption that almost killed the nation.

Keep your vote to yourself.
so what has changed so far?he is only trying 2 see a way of probing gej,he would have startd 4rm obj tenure,even his own tenure self,my happiness is dat 90% of apc are migrants (pdp 2 apc)so d probe wil soon reach him,pls have they found our budget?
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by swagifted(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
keyzid:
ok. Only the PDP owns properties in Dubai. Anyway, they should investigate the source of those funds.
because PDP members were having access to the funds...how u wan take chop that kyn tin If u no be member of the people's party...
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by blazetitov: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
dammytosh:

You know why i don't buy the APC is a thief too sentiment.

PDP was there for 16 years. Tinubu has no immunity for 8 years out of those 16. NOTHING WAS DONE BY PDP>

If APC tame PDP looters. The cup of APC looters will soon be full.

I also know that they will steal with caution now.

You get common sense jare. Leave the mumu wailers alone with their mumu belief that 'i will allow you steal if you too will allow me steal when its my time'.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ozy4christ(f): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Itaarh:

I can see the angle u are looking at it, for 6years, your hero, what has he done in the area economic, even you yourself what did u benefit from that 6years of your hero they looted the treasury But now u are expecting ur mumu to employ 500,000 teacher.before it can come to reality we must join hand together with pmb to kill this corruption.
pls may i ask u?who are d corrupt ppl?who is fighting d corrupt ppl?and what have they achieved so far in fightng corruptn? Apc are best in laying blames but cant take responsiblty,
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ozy4christ(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
modath:

So your whole headache is about dilector? cheesy

Then nothing will that is not about IPOB will sound like mandarin to you, so I'm not likely to take on an exercise in futility...
lol my dear not really,but he is running dis govt as if its stil under militry
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ozy4christ(f): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
chacoonder:
Agony of a wailer tongue ... mind you there are still 159 million voters that will vote for PMB in 2019, so your vote is sooo irrelevant. cheesy
lets wait till then
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
lol my dear not really,but he is running dis govt as if its stil under militry

& our people are acting patriotically right? our acts and attitudes are geared towards moving the country forward?, issokay. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.