Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters (65291 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by davlondon: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
dammytosh:
LOL.

Their own don done.

CHAIII
this is a clear case of witch hunting PDP
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by dammytosh: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
davlondon:

this is a clear case of witch hunting PDP

Witch dey get house for dubai ?

I see

If u steal, we can declare you innocent sknce it is witch hunting.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by jaybee(f): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Realdeals:
This report is not comprehensive enough

You can continue from where they stopped.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by usibengate(m): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Good for them
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by vivavik(f): 1:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Truth be told, this men have finished Nigeria, and I noticed the names of northerners more... it shouldn't be selective, every politician whether APC or PDP should be made to face the law. I'm in full support of this war.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by DedeNkem: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Mostly northern thieves.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2016
mrmetoo1:
Lets be honest, there's no way APC officials don't own houses and property in the UAE as well. So I'll be looking forward to those revelations as well.

Hmmmmm

Noted
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2016
SaharaReporters have just begun to destroy PDP and finish it completely, so Let Mimiko and Fayiose beware.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2016
It's a lie: a first class fabrication. Sahara Reporters should not be chanced to destroy this Nation.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by donodion(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2016
The list lootocrats diverted stolen funds away from UK cos UK became very hot for them.Particularly after the arrest and prosecution of another PDP thief cumbex- governor. James Ibori.

Fayose in particular have properties in high brow areas in South Africa.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by teamchocolate: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Everything u said makes sense except the childless part... it's God that gives children....in yorubaland where I come from abusing someone with childlessness is the highest insult and is almost akin to abusing their God...pls abeg biko, edit that part...

OgbeifunErom:
Even with all these revelations, IPOB Youths and wailers will still criticize the Anti corruption drive of Buhari's govt

These people have robbed Nigerians blind. It is time for them to pay for their crimes

Imagine that childless Fat hippopotamus called Mama Piss having several houses and businesses in Dubai at the expense of Nigerians

All the goats must vomit our yams

Bastards
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by teamchocolate: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2016
No its radio biafra he shud ask grin grin

Dilector will give instructions for investigation from his 2x2 cell where he is soaking gari and eating watery beans cheesy

arresa:

Why not ask igbekere news or one of your own ipod websites to do their own investigation?

Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by mrmetoo1: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Anglovel:
what about Aisha Jumai Alhassan 's houses in UAE,UK etc pls be careful oooo

Maybe go and read my comment again
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by ozy4christ(f): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
obeylifted:

U should have your head examined, where do u want him to get d money to pay salaries for d 500,000 jobs u r waiting for, if he fail to recover d loots?
Ozy4devil or what do u call your name, shut ur trap if u don't have any reasonable comment
Lol, ozy 4God,please must you show ur bad manner in public? can't u comment with out insult? hmm. d last time I checked d rules, it didn't state u must reply every comment.
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by jsb(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2016
So Atiku,Tinubu,Amaechi and co are not in that list..
Re: ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters by Bloggz74(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2016
modath:

In your myopia induced tirade,you missed the first part of the post you quoted? .. swerve abeg, you never taya....

I'm still waiting for you to round up cos u v said nothing.
Meanwhile the mentioned names belongs to what political party?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.