Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

In Love With Brother's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Brother's Ex (878 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Brother's Ex by crossroad444: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Top of the day to you fellas, I decided to create a new moniker coz I want to be as anonymous as possible. I am a very discreet person who doesn't like bringing personal matters to social media but this seems to be beyond me.
I wouldn't want to bore you with a long epistle, so I will be as concise as possible.
I met her through my brother sometimes ago, I really liked her @ the 1st sight and she happened to be the 1st lady he will introduce to me that I will like so much without knowing much about her. Lest I forget, She was his side chick, He had a main GF but after a short while, They started having issues in which she had to call me to report him and I stepped in (Though I don't like meddling into people's relationship). I deliberately interferred coz this is a lady I like so much and I don't want her far from me @ all, So I called my brother and asked him to make peace with her and he did. (The cause of their issue was my brother's main chick) I advised him on how to make sure that neither of the parties affected eachother and he tried his possible best according to him but it wasn't really working.
She called me a couple of weeks again to report my bro on this same issue and I still had to call my brother but he said he was tired of her blah blah that he couldn't forfiet his main chick for her, instead he was ready to let go of her. So that was how their relationship ended, meanwhile I lost my own relationship during this period too.
I forgot to mention that due to the love I had for this lady, I asked if she could link me up with any of her friends who has almost every thing like her (Character,Morals etc so I could just use that person to replace her in my heart) and she said she would link me up, she later linked me up with someone but it didn't work out.
Despite her break up with my brother, we still talk a lot coz I so much treasure her and due to my single status I just realised that am falling deeply in love with her that I can't stop thinking about her as the day goes by, This feeling has been lingering inside me for long but I was always burying it coz I keep telling myself that it's an abomination but it got to a point that I couldn't hide it any longer..... I had to profess my love to her, She was shocked coz I think she never saw it coming coz she likes me so much too but am sure she can never come out to tell me....
Now the problem is that I haven't been able to tell any living creature, I need advice from my fellow romancelanders, U can scold, Lambaste and constructively criticise me if you want but I want you to know that this is actually true and happening right now.
NB: She doesn't love my brother any longer though she really loved him then and it was obvious.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by jboi02(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Juz taking a sip
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gbese rey,e no dey taya,werey rey Oo,o yi bi taya,OP e ton tey maht abi?
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by Sunnymatey(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
U need serious flogging. Coconut head.
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by ucnwafor(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op ifa I tear u slap eeeeehh, you will come back to your brains, so u want to eat your brother's apple eyes abi cos we don't other chicks u can fall in love with ode
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Disconnect from the lady OP,its not a sound thing to do lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by steppin: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
@Op,
You don't wanna bore us with the long epistle and you wrote that?
What's your epistle like?
No offense, you and your brother are douchebags. He kept a sidechick and you gave your full support. Now you wanna use the same girl and then dump her.
Thunder wey go punish una dey do press up.
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
go ahead.. Nothing wrong in dating your brother's ex.. They're not together anymore undecided
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by ashjay001(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
D morals are all wrong n u sound like marriage is on ur mind? Don't find out d fallout, it might be irreparable.
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by quiverfull(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
@OP, I have two questions for before offering my counsel:
1. Did your brother sleep with her while they were together?
2. How do you think your brother will react to this?
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by Humblegoodman(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op you and your brother are funny guys. Loneliness dry worry you right now. Please fashi the babe and look for another babe. The babe mama born am for your family? I tire for all these teenagers ooo.
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by firstking01(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Well...if u must go the drill with her, ensure ur brother is aware o, dats if she agrees to date u.
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by kingdenny(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Use yourself as an example , if you dont see anything wrong in your brother dating your ex, so be it and remember be truthful to yourself angry
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by crossroad444: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
quiverfull:
@OP, I have two questions for before offering my counsel:
1. Did your brother sleep with her while they were together?
2. How do you think your brother will react to this?
Yh, He did and I am sure he will feel bad @ first....
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by crossroad444: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
firstking01:
Well...if u must go the drill with her, ensure ur brother is aware o, dats if she agrees to date u.
Yeah she will agree, But she's confused coz she said it herself that if she was my friend's ex, it wouldn't have been an issue for her
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by crossroad444: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
steppin:
@Op,
You don't wanna bore us with the long epistle and you wrote that?
What's your epistle like?
No offense, you and your brother are douchebags. He kept a sidechick and you gave your full support. Now you wanna use the same girl and then dump her.
Thunder wey go punish una dey do press up.
He isn't a kid, so I have no say about him keeping side chick or not and for your info bro, I don't intend to use and dump her and I emphatically told her that I don't care about her past or where she's coming from.
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by cruzita(f): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
if u love her and she loves u too,u guys can go ahead na.abi I lie
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by Dahveydson(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op see it as going to lick your brother's vomit, that's how despicable it is.
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by valdes00(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Trying to break the brothers code
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by Laveda(f): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don't do that..find love else where... smiley

How you gonna bring her to the house? Or its gonna be some secret relationship?
Please don't embarassed

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
crossroad444:

Yeah she will agree, But she's confused coz she said it herself that if she was my friend's ex, it wouldn't have been an issue for her
ok
Re: In Love With Brother's Ex by authority007: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abeg abeg abeg, stop dat tin aaaaah ur broda ex, put ur sef in dat shoe. Shebapor

(1) (Reply)

Save Debbie #savedebbie / Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? / She Still Loves My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.