Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (107933 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Eberex(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2016

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Yes it is. They committed a major sin.

Islam ALWAYS endorses correction privately. Islam would never ever publicly humiliate the secrets of his/her followers. I'm pretty sure there's a hadith saying you can't expose people. In Islam.

The difference is the girl has now been humiliated.

Thank you smiley.

What u are trying to say is when they saw d pic, they should have found an excuse for her, maybe she doesnt know Islam forbids it, maybe, maybe, maybe, then they should correct her and teach teach her the right thing privately?? If thats what u'r trying to say YOU ARE MORE RIGHT ND I AM RIGHT
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

However I just had a quick look. Cursing is not a major sins when you are cursing a non-specific person(that is someone that cannot be identified or known) or a believer.

I didn't defend them. I have quoted people who supported her and those who were against her. I didn't defend anyone.

I do not understand your last statement. However I knw that hijab means two things (the veil you use over your head which must extend to your chest and the one that is general which must be worn by all Muslims regardless of the gender)

Nooooo no no no no no. You really really really really need to study Islam more. Sigh. You can't go around cursing non believer. You can curse kaafir but only a certain degree of kaafir. Not all non believers are kaafir.

Not wearing hijab isn't a major sin. The major sin is not protecting your private parts. With women your private parts are only from your navel to your knees. If you look at the page where the picture was posted, you'd see it's a page mostly for women.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
dreampraywork:

What u are trying to say is when they saw d pic, they should have found an excuse for her, maybe she doesnt know Islam forbids it, maybe, maybe, maybe, then they should correct her and teach teach her the right thing privately?? If thats what u'r trying to say YOU ARE MORE RIGHT ND I AM RIGHT

Yes! They should have not assumed she was being a bad Muslim. Maybe she didn't know. Maybe she just started Islam. Maybe she just started wearing the hijab. Then they should send her a dm explaining why Islam doesn't support the way she dresses.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by arbass(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
nerilove:
She shouldn't be blamed so quick. She didn't know as I can see. She's beautiful thou and nice chest
And she posted it on IG? Haba!
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Let's say I believe in common sense and deism.
Seeing as you stated these two things as your beliefs, one defeats the other.

Why would there be a creator who does not intervene in the scheme of things, how is that logical?
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by arbass(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Yes! They should have not assumed she was being a bad Muslim. Maybe she didn't know. Maybe she just started Islam. Maybe she just started wearing the hijab. Then they should send her a dm explaining why Islam doesn't support the way she dresses.

Simple.
For her to have used hijab, she must have been told the essence. Even a girl who doesn't use hijab will still be frowned at if her cleavage was exposed as such.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't think you should judge her. She might grow up to be a Niqabitegrin

Yh yh, I wasn't judging was I? I gave my opinion on what was on ground and it's true. Yh, she can turn out a niqabi, who knows. Yourmain's words are true, u make excuses for ur brother or sister and call her privately. Apparently she doesn't av gud friends to call her and tell her or they are in the same boat. I know when I see pics tht shldn't be public on my friend or sister's phone, I tell them to delete it, talk more uploading them on a social media.
When u upload things on social media, don't expect them to look the other way, u will surely get reactions
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
arbass:

For her to have used hijab, she must have been told the essence. Even a girl who doesn't use hijab will still be frowned at if her cleavage was exposed as such.

Everyone is allowed their own morals and beliefs.

According to Islam. Bashing her publicly wasn't the way to go.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't think you should judge her. She might grow up to be a Niqabitegrin

Yh yh, I wasn't judging was I? I gave my opinion on what was on ground and it's true. Yh, she can turn out a niqabi, who knows. Yourmain's words are true, u make excuses for ur brother or sister and call her privately. Apparently she doesn't av gud friends to call her and tell her or they are in the same boat. I know when I see pics tht shldn't be public on my friend or sister's phone, I tell them to delete it anybody can browse thru ur phone, talk more uploading them on a social media.
When u upload things on social media, don't expect pple to look the other way, u will surely get reactions
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by abbey621(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

That's true

Yes, they should have told her privately however it does not remove the fact that it is wrong.

How does her financial status have any to do with doing what is right?/

It has a lot to do with it, especially if she's spoiled! She might not be as religiously inclined as people think. The mere fact that she puts on an Hijab does not make her a good Muslim. I know many Muslims and Christians that are not religious freaks, to crucify such people publicly only pushes them more towards rebellion and giving up on the religion.

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by gbens2000(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
That jybryl guy na confirm rapper.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Oh pls, spare me that trash about decent dressing and morals.
Even in sec sch, I had muslim classmates (girls) who always wore hijab (very long ones), went to the mosque everyday, and also never missed their fastings, but these girls did so many things I could not even imagine myself doing. So its not all about being muslim and covering from head to toe.
If you want to be decent, you will be.
Which one be say person go dey dress like masquerade everyday?

No one claimed they're saints. But we all know Christian girls are way more immoral.

If that fact hurts you, go take a dive off a rocky cliff.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by JakesJ(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
It Did't Start Today! Obviously We Know That The Pretenders Do The Worst..... A Religion That Refused CIVILASATION!!! Dan'Buro'uba Sheegeee Kawai.........
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by aleshmotors: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nice outfit
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Nooooo no no no no no. You really really really really need to study Islam more. Sigh. You can't go around cursing non believer. You can curse kaafir but only a certain degree of kaafir. Not all non believers are kaafir.

With women your private parts are only from your navel to your knees. If you look at the page where the picture was posted, you'd see it's a page mostly for women.

*Sighs*

We need to study Islam more

Unbelievers is definitive in today's world. There are have been several rulings on whether today's Christians and Jews are believers. Most do not agree and therefore have ruled that it is not permissible for a Muslima to marry today's Christians and Jews.

Also, others claim that they are still believers unless they are at war or make fun of the religion.

Either way, the people I have quoted whether they are Christians or Jews are clearly not believers.

You are very wrong on what hijab is

Women are to shield their adornments, their heads and their chests etc

http://quran.com/24/31

Suratul an-noor. 24 vs 31

It is a verse I am very familiar with.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
abbey621:

It has a lot to do with it, especially if she's spoiled! She might not be as religiously inclined as people think. The mere fact that she puts on an Hijab does not make her a good Muslim. I know many Muslims and Christians that are not religious freaks, to crucify such people publicly only pushes them more towards rebellion and giving up on the religion.

I think it has more to do with her upbringing and who she is as a person
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ronald4lif(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
blublahd:

Seeing as you stated these two things as your beliefs, one defeats the other.

Why would there be a creator who does not intervene in the scheme of things, how is that logical?

There's no contradiction in the practice of deism. There's a creator doesn't automatically means he intervene or have a grip over the outcome of things.

It's only an acknowledgement that there could be (not definite) a supernatural being but he has to consistently prove his existence beyond what religion sermonises.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Yh yh, I wasn't judging was I? I gave my opinion on what was on ground and it's true. Yh, she can turn out a niqabi, who knows. Yourmain's words are true, u make excuses for ur brother or sister and call her privately. Apparently she doesn't av gud friends to call her and tell her or they are in the same boat. I know when I see pics tht shldn't be public on my friend or sister's phone, I tell them to delete it anybody can browse thru ur phone, talk more uploading them on a social media.
When u upload things on social media, don't expect pple to look the other way, u will surely get reactions

I agree
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

There's no contradiction in the practice of deism. There's a creator doesn't automatically means he intervene or have a grip over the outcome of things.

It's only an acknowledgement that there could be (not definite) a supernatural being but he has to consistently prove his existence beyond what religion sermonises.

angry
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Just lyk you don't see us bombing our brother's and outsider's, all in the name of allah.

Just lyk you don't see us legalize beating of women in our doctrine.

Just lyk you don't see 70 yrs old part of us, fvcking a 10 year old girl under the aegis of your religion.

Just lyk you don't see us rate women as sub-humans.

I rather be an atheist, than become one of you.
[/size]

A Christian is no different than an atheist, so what the fucck you on about?

Pastors fucck lil boys

Pastors fucck other people's wives

Pastors fucck other pastors

Everyone is fuccking everyone else in Christendom.

You can't compare the filth you lost souls wallow in with the sublime piety we serve god with. Naming a few wackos and tagging us all with the same ID just betrays your ignorance.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ronald4lif(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

*Sighs*

We need to study Islam more

Unbelievers is definitive in today's world. There are have been several rulings on whether today's Christians and Jews are believers. Most do not agree and therefore have ruled that it is not permissible for a Muslima to marry today's Christians and Jews.

Also, others claim that they are still believers unless they are at war or make fun of the religion.

Either way, the people I have quoted whether they are Christians or Jews are clearly not believers.

You are very wrong on what hijab is

Women are to shield their adornments, their heads and their chests etc

http://quran.com/24/31

Suratul an-noor. 24 vs 31

It is a verse I am very familiar with.

Lol I know what hijab is. But not wearing hijab isn't zina. The zina part is when you don't cover your private part. The zina part is a major sin. When you're with a woman your private part is only from your navel to your knees. So when you're with a woman your chest isn't considered a private Part. That's honestly the simplest way I can explain it. Showing your boobs to women isn't a zina.

Sigh. I don't have the strength to explain. I'd suggest finding a reputable scholar. One that doesn't mix culture with religion. And ask him/her to explain. You cannot curse Christians or jews.

Have a nice day smiley.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

kiss

Go away angry
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Not wearing hijab isn't a major sin. The major sin is not protecting your private parts. With women your private parts are only from your navel to your knees. If you look at the page where the picture was posted, you'd see it's a page mostly for women.
My God, u're so wrong. We shld all read up more. The woman's aura includes all her body except her face and hands. The male aura (unclothedness) is from the navel to knee. The use of the hijab is a command by Allah to all muslimahs. U shld read up more on the hijab
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blackfire:

..... Then i guess u ve not been out much.
Let me first deal with the last poo in your post, when u give birth to mirades of quantity of children u cant take care of and u send the al majiris out like pigs in big lorries from kano to ibadan, the baby mama and that eleha(that won't see her kids again , some end up as boko haramist) who is worst? .
When it comes to moral , Islam has no ground.

Let me stop here.

Keep fooling yourself. Your pastorpreneur has already conditioned you to be delusional.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
HaneefahRN:

My God, u're so wrong. We shld all read up more. The woman's aura includes all her body except her face and hands. The male aura (unclothedness) is from the navel to knee. The use of the hijab is a command by Allah to all muslimahs. U shld read up more on the hijab

Lol I know what hijab is. But not wearing hijab isn't zina. The zina part is when you don't cover your private part. The zina part is a major sin. When you're with a woman your private part is only from your navel to your knees. So when you're with a woman your chest isn't considered a private Part. That's honestly the simplest way I can explain it. Showing your boobs to women isn't a zina. smiley.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by mukhtara446(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

No. According to Islamic teachings that's not how it goes.

that is how it goes if you made a mistake and i see it alone no need to correct you publicly so that you will not fell ashamed i call privately and correct you but this is different and prophet Muhammad p.b.u correct his companions public and private on different matter arise since you know what goes according ot islam you check and see what they is right they can public addressed her and privately she did something wrong i hope she correct it
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
winterfell007:

and why hasn't that stopped those hijabi men and women from migrating to europe considered an infidel continent. i hate this 'holier than thou attitude the muslim world love projecting to the world, it sucks. what matters is of the heart not what you adorn on your body. she looks pretty decent for a lady of her age

And why do the Christian sheep flock to Dubai and other gulf states? Aren't they afraid of Al Qaeda and ISIS no more? Or you choose the terror narrative as it suits your propaganda?

Religious convictions are no barriers to economic tendencies.
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by HaneefahRN(f): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
YourMain:

Lol I know what hijab is. But not wearing hijab isn't zina. The zina part is when you don't cover your private part. The zina part is a major sin. When you're with a woman your private part is only from your navel to your knees. So when you're with a woman your chest isn't considered a private Part. That's honestly the simplest way I can explain it. Showing your boobs to women isn't a zina. smiley.
Yh sure, even wt mahram males, u can still expose ur chest. But she isn't showing her chest to just women nw, is she? The pics has gone viral
Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by ronald4lif(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

A Christian is no different than an atheist, so what the fucck you on about?

Pastors fucck lil boys

Pastors fucck other people's wives

Pastors fucck other pastors

Everyone is fuccking everyone else in Christendom.

You can't compare the filth you lost souls wallow in with the sublime piety we serve god with. Naming a few wackos and tagging us all with the same ID just betrays your ignorance.

Why the attack on atheism? Please pick your brawl and be specific with who your adversaries are and don't lump atheist together with Christians. You're beginning to sound like a broken record. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
WaffenSS:

...and that's the difference between us and you people.

You dont see our girls in italy or brazil, or humiliating themselves half naked in Nollywood or music videos. You dont see our girls as baby mamas. Or in baby factories. You dont find our girls in brothels or by the road side.

See? Our morals and yours...a world apart.

#DecentDressing

but we see ur illiterates every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.