Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics (80455 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
DIVINE78:

Im surprised eating paper is dignifying in your land. Eating paper isn't dignifying in our land.

You haven't made any sense whatsoever.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by omonnakoda: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

dude, i never knew you were this petty.
It is not petty there is a legitimate question about how APC funded its campaign. If all of this results in recovered money fine otherwise it is a charade. It costs money too and Nigerians are interested in loot recovery not drama and that includes key people like ATIKU AMAECHI TINUBU FASHOLA OBASANJO and JONATHAN

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
wordcat:

Soon, they will term you a wailer

Yes, compulsive labeling .
My problem with Nigerians is that we are lazy thinkers.

Everything is broken down to whether you support or not support Buhari.
They think that supporting something or someone means you shouldn't criticize or hold the person accountable.

This is why our leaders mess us up with ever greater impunity every day.

14 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by omenka(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na so prison dey make people quick old?? cheesy

All those young girls wey him don overrun when him been dey shave clean dey form fyn boy go just dey bite their fingers now.

Just two weeks, look at him.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by UrbanMystique: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Handcuff don cool the mad man

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by funlord(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided
TippyTop:
He has maintained immense dignity all the way.

A thief has no dignity boy!!!

Or do you hope to one day be recognised as a "dignified thief" in your hometown?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by gentle007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

they would be humbled as well. No one visits kuje and remains the same.. cool
Am sure you have visited kuje before. Experience is the best teacher.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by adebisibabs001(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
I can forsee a lai mohammed in that same cuff some years to come. And the pdp (tom) and Apc (jerry) chase continu. In madam Peg voice: there is Godu oooo. Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

I don't know this Metuh guy.
But , this circus show has elevated his status.

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

I have zero confidence in the sincerity of Buhari and his warnon corruption.
Nna hapuya big English. Let them be treated yagayaga because the looting and impunity is too much. Screw human rights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna hapuya big English. Let them be treated yagayaga because the looting and impunity is too much. Screw human rights

My fair lady,
Anytime and anywhere you screw human rights, you screw democracy, you screw everyone, and you empower despotism.
Remember, there is an Abacha in all of us,.. Just waiting for encouragement to.manifest.

We can't fix what is wrong by simply whitewashing what are wrong habits.

It is obvious that Nigerians want to fight the war against corruption with their emotion , rather than common sense.
This is the fraud that the government is trying to foist on us.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ibisko04: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

You have no idea of what it means to be humbled.

He has been humiliated, not cowed.

Humiliation, not justice, is what this circus show is all about.

Whatever you terms it! Humiliation, humble, cowed.
Metuh put himself into this predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by wordcat(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Yes, compulsive labeling .
My problem with Nigerians is that we are lazy thinkers.

Everything is broken down to whether you support or not support Buhari.
They think that supporting something or someone means you shouldn't criticize or hold the person accountable.

This is why our leaders mess us up with ever greater impunity every day.

Our Educational System and Religion Are To Be Blame

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by wordcat(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

My fair lady,
Anytime and anywhere you screw human rights, you screw democracy, you screw everyone, and you empower despotism.
Remember, there is an Abacha in all of us,.. Just waiting for encouragement to.manifest.

We can't fix what is wrong by simply whitewashing what are wrong habits.

It is obvious that Nigerians want to fight the war against corruption with their emotion , rather than common sense.
This is the fraud that the government is trying to foist on us.

There's an Abacha;
There's an Idi Amin;
There's Gadhafi; in ALL OF US, Just Waiting For Encouragement To Manifest--Pleatton, 2016.

Pleatton is my man in religion section.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Yeske2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sure, swag of a thief, a yam eating goat and a paper eater.
Old fool.
Go prepare for prison sharpadly, baba still dey present your case to amadioha wey go strike you.
Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by maestroferddi: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pidggin:
Nice outfit, this man is quite tough
How many of the cowards making empty noises can dare APC and EFCC and beat them in their own game?

Adversity makes a man...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Some people don't quite realise the impact of this circus surrounding metuh, dasuki and nnamdi Kanu on our nation

You can't build a nation by engaging in arbitrariness. Foreign investors hate unpredictability and what message are we sending to the world when our government refuse to obey the law

I reject the notion that we have to choose between the rule of law and anti-corruption

Ribadu once illegality impeached Fayose and sent him to Prison. Fayose is back to office as governor

As our economy crashes while this Buhari government leads us towards fascism, Nigerians must step back and think twice before it is too late!

Let's focus on what's important

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Are there drycleaners and personal groomers in jail? shocked,,,this guy looks too neat for someone in prison..haba shocked...see as the native when he wear clean

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

A typical IPOD wailing wailer! We knw u! U will wail until 2023 till ur beards become white like Metuhs!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jus scroll tru this thread and see how jus one particular tribe chooses to support a thief! Now an average youth from that very tribe knws that stealing makes them heroes!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
He's cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
The way Nigerians worship these common criminals is the reason they behave how they do.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
What swag! A conscienceless soul behaves true to type in a rabidly desperate bid to destroy evidence. If it wasn't worth the paper on which it was written why would he behave so shamefully! Darkened soul!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
I like this man.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by HRich(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
I like him,
Just lyk that

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Jus scroll tru this thread and see how jus one particular tribe chooses to support a thief! Now an average youth from that very tribe knws that stealing makes them heroes!

Could you please advise how you worked out who belongs to what tribe?

Or you are just filled with prejudice

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by anonimi: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
mightyhaze:
yea! Petty,cos he aint idolizin ur idol buhari. I tink ur d petty one here mister! Cos all he said were all on point. How can buhari be so bent on diggin up d source of pdp campaign money,while overlookin dat of apc? If dat aint hypocrisy,den I guess I need a new meanin 2 d word

Don't mind these follow follow followers of the Confused One o jare.
Dem eyes never clear for see road.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Abugab(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hope he won't come applying to travel abroad for medical treatment?
Dasuki that his lawyers told us he was going to die immediately if not allowed to travel abroad for medical treatment is waxing strong in the prison without any info of any ailment. Did he suddenly get a miracle healing?

These guys we call leaders are simply criminals. They perfected their art of stealing with a constitution amended by thieves in 1999.
Fighting corruption we must need to come down hard on the thieves.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ElCapone(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
TippyTop:
He has maintained immense dignity all the way.
Nothing like dignity bro most especially when yhu in chains. His name forever remains tainted. Where was the dignity when him dem eat our yams!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Ahmedgk(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
useless man
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by bakila: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

And you scored six likes for this monumental bladadash. He is still presumed innocent and was granted bail. He fulfill the condition he goes home, otherwise Kuje Prison will be his CURRENT PLACE OF ABODE.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please where is the swag?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.