Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics (80452 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by nikz(f): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
This isn't justice this is humiliation and it's one sided. Fight corruption generally PMB cus this isn't fair and nigerians are watching.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by jaggedboi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Compulsive labelling is not an argument.

Petty in what sense.
Kindly repudiate the issues I have raised here.
It is certainly not enough to say I am being petty.

I am apolitical. I owe no allegiance to PDP, nor am I appealing tosentiments.

I actually supported the election of Buhari , voted for and urged friends and family to do same.

But I have been watching the so-called war on corruption, and it seems more of a public relations gimmick than an enduring effort.

The issue here, the meme being sold to the public is that PDP used public funds to finance election campaigns, right?
Fine. Prosecute everyone who used public funds to finance elections. Those found guilty should go to jail. Period.

But, but, it should also include all APC governors who diverted public funds to fund APC ascension to power.

Get my drift?

You cannot have a lopsided war on corruption. That itself, is part of the corruption.
Guy u sabi yarn..... I hail thee
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by mikolo80: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

You have no idea of what it means to be humbled.

He has been humiliated, not cowed.

Humiliation, not justice, is what this circus show is all about.
when he was humbling Nigerian Armed Forces,economy and people him no know ba

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
247notire:
Ur letting sentiments and emotions becloud your judgement. I've told you that those that can't defend themselves are the thieves cos they quickly returned theirs. Trampling on human rights to get jail or convict anyone is not good for democracy. Rmbr he won't be thr forever. They shud fight corruption but while doing that every other sector of the economy needs equal attention too! The Last administration also fought corruption but not on the pages of newspaper, forget APC propaganda, they actually did. The main reason why they can't be convicted easily is cos of our laws here. Our constitution needs an overhaul bro cos with it we can't fight corruption in nigeria. Meanwhile I will never support the use of excessive powers to trample upon fundamental human rights be it for a poor man or a rich man. I think you have the PHD (pull him down) symdrome cos the ppl being named are all big men hence u feel they shud all be punished without regards for the judicial processes needed to do same. If Metuh was ur dad or uncle u won't be saying all this. I still don't support any of these politicians cos they all rogues, but finding anyone guilty is still within the purview of a competent court of law and not Buhari's.
U obviously donot knw my kind of person! If u do u will not say that about my dad or uncle! One of the thieves who was arrested is from my tribe! We (pple from my tribe) re all pleased with how he was dealt with! I am not an ethnic bigot! The man stole for himself and his immediate family which in no way translate into any meaningful development!At the place where I work for a FG agency, we deal with trust and money! When I got the job, I was advised by my dad not to send him stolen money! He warned me not to disgrace d family name! This is how pple shud carry themselves!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 247notire(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U obviously donot knw my kind of person! If u do u will not say that about my dad or uncle! One of the thieves who was arrested is from my tribe! We (pple from my tribe) re all pleased with how he was dealt with! I am not an ethnic bigot! The man stole for himself and his immediate family which in no way translate into any meaningful development!At the place where I work for a FG agency, we deal with trust and money! When I got the job, I was advised by my dad not to send him stolen money! He warned me not to disgrace d family name! This is how pple shud carry themselves!
Oga, Metuh has told EFCC to charge him to court and not crucifying him in the media. He is only accused and remains innocent until proven guilty. This whole APC propaganda and media hulabaloo has gotten to u man, stop calling ppl thieves until a court of law has pronounced them guilty. As I said earlier on, the thieves so far are those who quietly returned their own cos they can't defend it. Still I'm not saying they all didn't steal, all I'm saying is that it is the court that will decide that.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by MilkANDpepper: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Day169:
..after chewing evidence?
Did you or anyone see him chew evidence. Do u know what the size of a statement looks like? How many minutes will it take him to chew a whole sheet of paper before a prison personnel interrupts. Abeg use your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.