Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics (80450 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thief, suits him right. He should have chains on his legs and neck.
How can a man this old , who is expected to have common sense not have any, with all the gray hair, he has the guts to show face in public.
Instead of condemning his atrocious acts some id..iots here are busy hailing his dubious character. ... Birds of thesame feather.
He should be locked up.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
krendo:

Could you please advise how you worked out who belongs to what tribe?

Or you are just filled with prejudice
IPODS re d wailers we ve in Nigeria! They re d only ones who do not want this country to succeed! Na lie?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
What swag? The conscienceless soul behaved true to type when he in a frenzied moment of rabid desperation made to chew up the paper on which the evidence nailing him was written. If the evidence wasn't worth the paper on which it was written the shameless old load wouldn't make out to destroy it. Darkened soul!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by xtervaganza(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Some people here no get lakaye

Where's the swag?

You'll pray to show swagger in prison?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
A typical IPOD wailing wailer! We knw u! U will wail until 2023 till ur beards become white like Metuhs!

Lol.
Look at this one. cheesy

I am sure his parents celebrated the day he was born.

A brain is a precious thing to waste.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by moshino(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
rusher14:
He's been humbled, being humbled and would continue to be humbled.

Being humbled, debased, humiliated and cowed was when Lt. Gen. Oladipo Diya knelt down Groveling & Weeping At Gen. Abacha's Feet, Begging for forgiveness and to spare his disgraceful life, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

And here, humbled, humiliate, debased and cowed without dignity nor shame, Maj Gen Adisa knelt down for a junior officer to beg for mercy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Philpham:
How can a man this old , who is expected to have common sense not have any, with all the gray hair, he has the guts to show face in public.
Instead of condemning his atrocious acts some id..iots here are busy hailing his dubious character. ... Birds of thesame feather.
He should be locked up.

What exactly are these atrocious acts that he has committed ?. Pls enlighten us.

And please tell us if you think the entire APC hierarchy did not commit similar or more atrocious acts ?

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by gbrown(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
DIVINE78:
By eating papers?
PDP DEFINITION OF DIGNITY:a dignified gentleman is one who eats paper

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by rusher14: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
moshino:

Being humbled, debased, humiliated and cowed was when Lt. Gen. Oladipo Diya knelt down Groveling & Weeping At Gen. Abacha's Feet, Begging for forgiveness and to spare his disgraceful life, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

Who gives a shi.t about Diya?
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

You have no idea of what it means to be humbled.

He has been humiliated, not cowed.

Humiliation, not justice, is what this circus show is all about.
He is a crook. He will be humiliated and humbled in due time
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Yunglass(f): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
We need to blame ourselves. We lack common sense and its not common at all.
Our Educational System and Religion Are To Be Blame[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by pdpchangeapc(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Compulsive labelling is not an argument.

Petty in what sense.
Kindly repudiate the issues I have raised here.
It is certainly not enough to say I am being petty.

I am apolitical. I owe no allegiance to PDP, nor am I appealing tosentiments.

I actually supported the election of Buhari , voted for and urged friends and family to do same.

But I have been watching the so-called war on corruption, and it seems more of a public relations gimmick than an enduring effort.

The issue here, the meme being sold to the public is that PDP used public funds to finance election campaigns, right?
Fine. Prosecute everyone who used public funds to finance elections. Those found guilty should go to jail. Period.

But, but, it should also include all APC governors who diverted public funds to fund APC ascension to power.

Get my drift?

You cannot have a lopsided war on corruption. That itself, is part of the corruption.

You talked sense. Many state governors are oweing from 3 months salary upward, no developmental programs in some states all because they used public funds to sponsor election and they are in APC. Does it mean once you are in APC you are free from efcc? It was in the news how Amaechi gave out $10,000 each to delegates to support Buhari, where did he get the money from? Abeg, Buhari is not fighting corruption, but he is fighting his opponents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by SHAIBULIAR: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
na which kind swag prisoner get?op na wa for you o,he be like say you to don go prison before
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Sirpluv: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

Handsome thief.

Sir P, you too?? undecided
Why u shout my name like dat na?? wetin i do?? haba
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Wizlove(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Philpham:
He should be locked up.
I think he should be found guilty before you type this rubbish grin.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by chuksmad(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=plaetton post=42235319]

What exactly are these atrocious acts that he has committed ?. Pls enlighten us.

And please tell us if you think the entire APC hierarchy did not commit similar or more atrocious acts ?[/quot

good question

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
He is a crook. He will be humiliated and humbled in due time

Look here, Buhari has told us publicly that some Crooks have been returning looted funds.
How much has been returned?
Where are the returned funds?

And who are these people?

Is Buhari too cowardly to arrest and humiliate these unnamed big shots.

Buhari is a coward, a despot who uses the apparatus of power for vendetta.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by moshino(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
rusher14:

Who gives a shi.t about Diya?

Only a person (born-throwaway) devoid of decency, intellect and proper upbringing, would resort to profane and gutter language to express himself/herself. Giving you a video lesson on what being humbled, humiliated and debased looks like.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by AnanseK(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

Yes. Dignity.
A
A very rare quality in this land of cowards.

A criminal with dignity ?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari knows how to break people for sure.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by HXoritz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Metuh b like "Am now a businessman...was a politician b4...i now farm n sell farm products..tank u...lolz...e go get sense now
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by okenikpoto(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
plaetton:

You have no idea of what it means to be humbled.

He has been humiliated, not cowed.

Humiliation, not justice, is what this circus show is all about.

He is finished forver. His only redemption will be turning a pastor at Otolo Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by plaetton: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
AnanseK:

A criminal with dignity ?

I see that APC mania is turning you into a mob mentality.

When the mob rules,......
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ipreach: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
where is the swag, you 'BLAMIST'?
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Unfathomable: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
I have said it before and I will say it again without holding my breath...Bug-hari is a narcissistic sociopath who derives pleasure in seeing people suffer! this isn't just about metuh, take a look at what the country and its entire populace are going through yet he has the damaged liver to quote N97million to shave his bald head for just one year? The APC minions seem to have gone blind/mute these days

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nicur: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport / Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.