Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! (5666 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
hadezundecided
You used to be smarter..... What happened
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by E383: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. I wasn't doing anything wrong!

I will report you to Seun. tongue
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Marriott1980(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
It's a close friend I have been going after for so long but who always said "chima we're like siblings" oops.... And she went ahead to date one guy who she introduced to me..... But I kept my cool.... Bidding my time... Alas I went visiting to pick up some texts from her apartment on a public holiday.... The scene I met was like wow breath taking in bum shorts and a top that you could see the twins dancing around.... Ooh chima you are here she said... As she opened the door to let me inside... My face didn't betray the turbulent tensions in my heart... I managed a smile and sat down.... Fast forward..... I joined her in watching a telemundo series and after a few minutes I observed she was excitedly touching me to draw my attention to some scenes she found very interesting.... And at a point she exclaimed and grabbed my arms....while all along I was wondering what the twins under the top would really feel like.... I wasted no time in pretending to go along with her excitement and retaliated to her grasp with a tentative kiss..... Gauging her response to be positive I went French to which she responded hungrily.... With ecstatic moans ...after a while she abruptly pulled back and pleaded that I leave her apartment..... Without a word I stepped out.... But triumphantly that the friend zone of over five years has been broken..... Guys rejoice with me.... Daretodiffer ggrin to all friend zoned guys don't give up!

Part two loading when guys stop tripping..... Treat your woman right

ok
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Dsegsam(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jolllyjoy dey here tongue
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by ammani007(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Are u trying to make us believe u're the guy in Hadez' story?

Ain't buying this!
it might be a coincidence but chai it aint possible
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2016
E383:

I will report you to Seun. tongue

Lol.. Pls, do.
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 23, 2016
ammani007:
it might be a coincidence but chai it aint possible
Exactly..
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Hadez(f): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

www.nairaland.com/2882958/kissed-friend-accidentally-now-feel

At the very least you've exposed your identity by sealing the accusations of you being Hadez - an impostor.

See? You aren't so smart after all, Chima a.k.a Smartchoices a.k.a Hadez.

You are dumb dude grin
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Hadez:

You are dumb dude grin
How can he think like that? Even ggrin
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Moz22: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Are u trying to make us believe u're the guy in Hadez' story?

Ain't buying this!
ooopps..could that be u on ur dp?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Moz22:
ooopps..could that be u on ur dp?
Yea.. Why?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by tonygee88(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea.. Why?
Is she dat beautiful?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by tonygee88(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea.. Why?
Areu dat beautiful?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Moz22: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea.. Why?
u look so attractive
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by tonygee88(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Moz22:
u look so attractive
Now she's happy
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Moz22:
u look so attractive
Thanks.
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
tonygee88:
Areu dat beautiful?
Hmm..
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by tonygee88(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hmm..
Beware of NL guys.. They can use u till u melt
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
tonygee88:

Use me? Where's that coming from?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Moz22: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2016
tonygee88:
Now she's happy
give credit to who deserves it
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Moz22: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Thanks.
na dia e for end?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by dahreyM: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2016
oliviaarims, na you dey reign now. See how guys dey hype your beauty. Your hips, i gbadun am.

Is emusmith your boyfriend abi na husband? I don't get it, you guys often collaborate.
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2016
dahreyM:
oliviaarims, na you dey reign now. See how guys dey hype your beauty. Your hips, i gbadun am.

Is emusmith your boyfriend abi na husband? I don't get it, you guys often collaborate.

Emusmith's my friend.
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Moz22:
na dia e for end?
Lol.. What else?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by tonygee88(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Use me? Where's that coming from?
Hmm.. Nvm
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by dollyjoy(f): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Dsegsam:
Jolllyjoy dey here tongue
smiley wetin i do?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Moz22: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. What else?
well I knw u got a bf and I don't really care if he see dis post bt have got crushes on u..
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Moz22: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2016
tonygee88:

why u dey spoil market like this ehn?
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by tonygee88(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Moz22 post=42246783] why u dey spoil market like this ehn?[/quoteDq
Bad guy grin
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by dahreyM: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Emusmith's my friend.

you meant to say you friendzoned him. Doesn't he want more than just friendship? See fine gyal, hips to badt. Well, na him sabi.

So are you single? you seem to know a lot about relationship.
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Dsegsam(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
smiley wetin i do?
Why all nairalandes dey edit em user name naw?
U sef don change yal name too... na waooo sad
Re: I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Moz22:
well I knw u got a bf and I don't really care if he see dis post bt have got crushes on u..
. .

Lol.. Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / Nigerian Lady Share Sex Chat With A Married Man Busy Defaming Her On Facebook / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.